☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

so what u are saying is. that i dont have the right to have a comment about another soompier? but i do can bash and judge net-idols, while they are being posted by us without notice. and the net idols would be bashed and look bad, while they've never asked about anyones opinion. doesnt that seem unfair? in my point of view u guys are just being too corny and narrowminded sometimes. and dont make it such a big deal geez u guys..

it was just an opinion.. the human rights we have in the world. so get over it. u guys bashed one another all the time, so dont be so hypcritical..

just dont tell me what to do or not to do...

LOL why are you getting so offended? yeah this is a "Vietnamese Net Idol" Not 411. she is a not a net idol, why are you saying stuff about her on here. if you wanna say something to her , then pm her or comment on her 411. they didnt tell you what to do they just tell you to keep of your comments about other member to yourself or at least out of "vietnamese net idol" :)

anyway kelbin is pretty . quita is gorgeous but i still love her with the side bang more though. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GiRlli3

lol TOTALLY off aha

wow... i envy Kelbin ...and his room ahaha

i wish i have tat skin.. and room ahaha

yup quita hair is really not use ...

no bangs make her look more.. her you know

make her look gorgeous

..not straight bangs.. you can't give off the drop-dead-beautiful look but cute look more

It's funny how the person who went off topic in the first place is like, "OMG! YOU GUYS, knock it off!"

Keep your irrelevant opinions to yourself next time, okay? That'd be great.

I think Hoang Anh is cute. Kelbin, not so much anymore. Way too girly.

It's funny how the person who went off topic in the first place is like, "OMG! YOU GUYS, knock it off!"

Keep your irrelevant opinions to yourself next time, okay? That'd be great.

I think Hoang Anh is cute. Kelbin, not so much anymore. Way too girly.

thank you so much!!! You say what I want to say....

anyways, i notice how the trend of the Viet net-idols in VN seems to be having super longgggggg hair or something like that.... out of 5 girls posted here, 4 girls are with super longgggg hair.... some people could turn it off, some couldn't.. MiVan could somehow pull it off, but imo she looks muchhhh better with shorter/more well-formed hairstyle... i feel like now she has... too much hair ><

Guest moncchichi

^ omg. yeah, talk about nice skin. i wonder if he like has a skin care routine or if he just washes his face with like water and soap. I hate it when guys don't care and they have nicer skin than me :(

Guest EnVogue

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1553/174as8.jpg

thiis pic of tts looks so weiird >_>

ii prefer hiis long hair

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9605/190gc5.jpg

look at the ground looks liike hes too heavy and the stone just cracks x))

and bear shes so pretty wth <33

ii hope i´ll meet some net idols during my next triip to vietnam XP

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/gogo1415/ee00.jpg

isnt it this expensice french restaurant in hanoii?

Guest ~.Linh.~

omg, how come a boy has better skin than a girl? :ph34r:

can somebody ask edison about his secret? xD

TTS really is an eye candy :D but...i don't like the 3rd picture...i like the street look on him but not...this half-formal thingy... :huh:

therefore the first 2pics are :w00t:

the girls really are pretty and cute =)

this makes me want to go back to vn B)

Guest truffles14

Thuy Top? i actually think she's really pretty. those previous pictures are just pretty skanky, thats all. & i like this photoshoot, so.

vh-thuy-55.jpg

vh-thuy-6.jpg

vh-thuy-7.jpg

vh-thuy-1.jpg

vh-thuy-2.jpg

vh-thuy-3.jpg

vh-thuy-4.jpg

vh-thuy-8.jpg

Guest XophiaKane!~
Guest jolie pomme

^Calm down. Lol its says yeah1 on the pictures we obviously know truffles14 didn't camera the pictures herself. Beside I don't think anyone here credits anyone.

Thuy Top I'm still not liking her.

quita

her new hairrrrrr

b175123535.jpg

m175123432.jpg

m175123402.jpg

i dont know quita but i do recognize the 2 guys on the left. ahhaha they are funny. theyre friends of friends of mine. sometimes i see them at the restaurant i work at or at partys etc... theyre from holland.

me too.

anyone here from the netherlands as well?

see ya! xoxo.

Archived