☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Jackiie: lol :D haha

Krossant: lol, ur wrong again :)) that's " Chi' ", have two meaning, 1 is an insect lives on our hair that make us itchingm (also called " Châ'y ")(head louse), and the 2nd meaning is ambition/mental/courage, something like that lol

Chi mean 'to pay', same meaning to "xài" or "tiêu" hehe

Chi. mean older sister lol

haha u guys cracked me up lol :D can't stop laughing :D

the 2nd meaning of chi' is kinda vague ^^ it's only clear when it goes with another supporting word i think..

isn't Chí Tâm his real name?~ it's not a nickname like Cu Tí or Cu Tèo or anything :D rite?!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ponkie

Krossant: lol, ur wrong again :)) that's " Chi' ", have two meaning, 1 is an insect lives on our hair that make us itchingm (also called " Châ'y ")(head louse), and the 2nd meaning is ambition/mental/courage, something like that lol

:D It's funny how you said "louse" instead of lice. I have never heard of that being used, unless you only have 1 louse on your head, then yeah.

Guest Se7enBoi

^lol hell no, a louse'll never feel lonely on your head, cuz it'll have many neighbours, but u know im just doing an explaination, so i just use 'louse' keke

Guest xXSJloveXx

wow haha his name gets talk about even more than he is LOL

Jackiee : my name's Mika, sounds familiar stranger? haha

Guest jolie pomme

Aren't they all spelt the same? See I'm pronouncing it all "chee" But why in the world would anyone name themselves "small thing?"

My viet reading skillz sucks. ;/

I know, my viet is super bad. I think I know more Spanish than Vietnamese nowadays.

But is anyone else lost in translation? I didn't even get the Cu Ty thing. I thought it

was a play off of cutie. Haha but I was like cu, wth, isn't that a you-know-what

and then it hit me. You bunch of sickos.

Guest xXSJloveXx

No one name themselves "small thing" its just wayyy back then the elders use to call their grandkids or something like that so yeahs...I dont think nowadays anyone would call their kids that anymore o_o (or at least not in my family lol)

Drop the name topic and more pics please haha ^^

Guest yuyugirl009

They still call them "cu ti"

I call my bro that name.

And I heard some people

salling their sons that name too.

Some have been called, "ot", means pepper

and tieu, black pepper.

I laughed so hard at the "Ot" it's hilarious

Guest kr0ssant

its different. chi as in older sister would have a nang but his is chi with a sac so it would mean like...wisdom or something like that? i dunno, my viet isnt that great either

How about you come over and give me vietnamese lesson, Loan? *wink wink* haha :phew:

On the serious note, Bah you guys and your superior vietnamese writing/reading skills. Teacchh me. :huh:

How about you come over and give me vietnamese lesson, Loan? *wink wink* haha :phew:

On the serious note, Bah you guys and your superior vietnamese writing/reading skills. Teacchh me. :huh:

i can teach you xD actually i'm Ender's tutor now... hahhhaha :lol:

ooh.. btw... some updates with the contest :P

- instead of selecting top 10, we now changed it to selecting TOP 5 [i still have to ask the BOSS xD haha]

- The results of the ones passed to Round 2 will be announced on 03/26/2007 ^^ which is a week from tomorrow ^^

- The Poll will be created at the same day too ^^

- YOU HAVE TO HAVE A 360 ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Guest xlilvietgrl

Thanks for the update about the uhljjang contest sillyvivian_yo89.

Nin looks adorable in the last two pictures. :P

Guest yuyugirl009

Nin looks really weird when she smiles...

like when she really smiles. It's cute

but dorky at the same time.

and the lip thingie needs to go

Aren't they all spelt the same? See I'm pronouncing it all "chee" But why in the world would anyone name themselves "small thing?"

It's not a name, per se. It's a nick referring to a child. Often in reference to the boy not having reached manhood yet. Once you've reach aduthood (manhood) they don't call you that anymore, unless they're are your parents/grandparents... in which case, you'll forever remind a little boy to them.

It's not a name, per se. It's a nick referring to a child. Often in reference to the boy not having reached manhood yet. Once you've reach aduthood (manhood) they don't call you that anymore, unless they're are your parents/grandparents... in which case, you'll forever remind a little boy to them.

word!!! -_-

ooh.. btw... TOP 5 BOYS AND GIRLS FROM THE CONTEST WILL BE POSTED HERE :w00t: aren't you all excited??!! xD

lolz :lol:

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

I think I saw Nin's pictures on Yeah1 before xD . I don't know. I don't remember :wacko:.

lol, just PM me, I'll make it for you, lol.I'm really lazy to open one lol

:o You'll really really make one for me Anh hai? Yay! I'm in need of a new wallpaper but I don't know who should be on my wallpaper xD . Give me some time to think and I'll get back to you xD .

Archived