• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

^ Uhh... yeah... so the other picture you posted of her was non-makeup

AND non-photoshop? :sweatingbullets: She does look better with make-up

and photoshop.... but without... :wacko:

Guest nancxy

I don't think the picture is psed either :sweatingbullets: I think it's just the lighting. Wait nevermind I see the blurring on the side of her face x)

[t][o][y] looks cute & this is such a funny picture XD http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07112/toy5.png

I like duc_la_tau's smile too (: & Tran Thanh Son is so frackin' hot besides his ugly personality xP

Guest UhOhYoonie

yah. i agree with hotmonkey

she was eligable to join the contest b/c she new how to read understand and talk korean herself

Guest Shuya©1430263197

hey...have a nice day everyone...luv u all guys ^^.. i'm going to sleep now ^^...so anybody want to sleep wif meeh tonite ? ^^

[t][o][y] has some VERY INTERSTING pictures... quite unique. i like cool picturs like that!!

Hmm.. TTS: only one pic? he's online right now.. but don't fee like chattin with him.. eh..

Question: can someone, a non-vietnamese, vote for that vietnamese ulzzang contest?

Guest JiPyO

BUT, she only takes pictures from one angle..i guess that's her BEST side?

she looks pretty from the front too. here. also took this off her mspaceeee & xanga

l9750a55180a4e8c51a0900ot3.jpg

z68944036uy6.jpg

and kim loan is a hott mama jammaa.

110104628_l.jpg

Wow..I really like this thread, its just so not fake looking unlike the c/k-ulzzang threads.. :rolleyes:

I'm amazed that more than half of the girls that i've seen here dont have the Creepy looking big richard simmons eyes, they look really natural. (Wel, you can tell some are psed but..)

Viet people are beautiful

There's no need to put down other races just to compliment another.

Guest UhOhYoonie

^^ its a joke right? not trying to sound mean...

yeah not trying to be mean my richard simmons

it took her 3 years to learn

Guest ngoccy

ohh he kindaa cute..and is it me or does he somewhat look like Heechul from Super Junior??? O_o

Guest koomly

hi everybody=) i'm new to soompiXD i guess i'll start my jorney by contributing some pictures:D

her name is hoa pham

lol not attractive one bit.. i dn think shes uljjang material or modeling material neither netidol material.. im sure there are some who agree with me O_O

and even if she is modeling for a krn mag... the mag must really suck lol or dnno beauty =P

or maybe im wrong and i dnno beauty...

just my opinion =P

it's a bit RUDE.... it cud also be another angle that didn't really make her look good... plus don't just judge her like that... it's too rude <_<

I agree with kr0ssant =) ... i wud like to see her mag pic too ^^ tat wud be great...

-----------------------------

xD Queen Ender!!!! http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07112/duc_la_tau5.png he reminds me of you xD xD haha

TTS looks cute in this one ^^ http://xs313.xs.to/xs313/07112/tranthanhson12.png

Question: can someone, a non-vietnamese, vote for that vietnamese ulzzang contest?

since the poll for Round 2 is public.. so anyone can vote... ^^ ... actually i'll be testing the voting poll in 360 now... to make sure that it works as i want to :P

Wow..I really like this thread, its just so not fake looking unlike the c/k-ulzzang threads.. rolleyes.gif

I'm amazed that more than half of the girls that i've seen here dont have the Creepy looking big richard simmons eyes, they look really natural. (Wel, you can tell some are psed but..)

Viet people are beautiful

:sweatingbullets: please... praising these Viet ppl is pretty much enuff... no more comparing Viets to C/K-ulzzangs ^^;; i'm tired of it ><''

I have a comment/statement/idea: Let's NOT compare Viet "net-idols" with the Chinese or Korean Ulzzangs anymore.. since it would offend many people if we bring down any race to raise another ^^;; the upper quote was one example that I don't really wanna see again.. I bet you guys don't either.. :)

yeah not trying to be mean my richard simmons

it took her 3 years to learn

others can't be mean, but you can? c'mon, there are kids around here, please watch your language. profanity is not necessary for defending another individual.

Lisa is so prettyy! OMB, i'm so jealous T^T

that Hoa Hong Pham girl, i think she'd look nice if she smile with her teeth showing ((:

Guest JiPyO

avg looking to me but grats to her for winning and doing big things.

I'd like to see pics of her in the mag or atleast modeling pics of her.

Maybe it'll give us a different perspective.

yah i think we are dissing his friend too badly.

i mean i agree with kross but dang, i guess its very hard to believe.

and i dont blame the kid, whose friend won the korean contest. its natural that you defend your friend;

and i took photoshop classes back in the day so i'm pretty sure its psed. :ph34r:

Guest Inconnu

im dead serious this isnt psed

Haha... no, that's definitely PSing ;]

Maybe she lied to you when she said it wasnt.

Because its clear that she blurred her cheeks

together, trying to make it look 'perfect'.

I would know... I do graphic designing and

work with PS practically everyday. o_o

Well, if she was attempting to make it look

non-ps, you can tell her she did a bad job. :sweatingbullets:

-------------

Anyways, Tranh Thanh Son posted new pictures...

he has a new hairstyle ;P

Tranh Thanh Son

4857fu8.jpg

z78273643zu1.jpg

z78273248ru8.jpg

He curses way too much on his blog... every other word is like f**k! f**k!

lol. oh, and somethings f*kin. :mellow:

edit; LOL! I just noticed that big nest on top of his head is gone...

AND I NOTICED SHUYA POSTED SOMETHING ELSE ON THE THREAD! :ph34r:

hey...have a nice day everyone...luv u all guys ^^.. i'm going to sleep now ^^...so anybody want to sleep wif meeh tonite ? ^^

Guest UhOhYoonie

avg looking to me but grats to her for winning and doing big things.

I'd like to see pics of her in the mag or atleast modeling pics of her.

Maybe it'll give us a different perspective.

i'll find them

there are some in my photobucket

Archived