☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest blue_shoe

so are you allowed to post pics of yourself?... lol

Sure, please post manly guys, and regular pretty girls, less poofy hair and peace signs. I thought you can post viet you think is pretty.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone point me out some photos with Bao Thy in them? I don't have time to search the whole thread today.

I want to see what all the fuss is about after watching an...umm.....interesting...um...performance of Please Tell Me Why on youtube.

^ I knew viet people were pretty all along. Just not this type of pretty. Take that as you will.

here's Bao thy

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9009/miss...baothy04vt3.jpg

thought it would be easier to recognise her on the others picture...!

Oh yeah has her own website too and blogs, where you can find through the other's blogs like TTS or kelbin!

Guest dark intuitions

much thanks manyh and um...i think it was -x- that pm'd me. She looks quite sweet in some photos, though I wonder what she looks like without ps.

anyway, shootingstarz, totally agree, but be careful...*whispers* the establishment don't like opinions that don't agree with theirs. *rolls eyes*

I don't think we're supposed to post up pics of ourselves though...we're kinda in the "other celebs" section, and think posting up photos of ourselves goes into Members 411.

Guest JaCkiie

Oh Wow, Rowie is so pretty and I think everyone would agree that she would look even better without photoshop. But wow, she has a fiance, omg double shock for me. But wow, how old is she? I'm so fascinated now lmao.

I'm in such a wow mood now lmao.

I don't think we're supposed to post up pics of ourselves though...we're kinda in the "other celebs" section, and think posting up photos of ourselves goes into Members 411.

^^ yup yup totally agreee ^^^

~Joon: i got ur pics... i was gonna post them here but after i see dark intuitions's post, i think u can post them urself in 411 thread =)

kkk... since i've been wandering off looking at pics for granted.. here's my contribution :P hehe

his name is Duy, or Dyle ^^

DSCF3426.jpg

CIMG1353.jpg

DSCF3474.jpg

CIMG1351.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^^^ Whoa look at those big eyes. I like the contacts too. I'd agree with you that you arn't really uhlzzang material but you certainly are pretty. I'm sure you get mad guys crowding for you neh?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I know IMDA is a Bia but I can't get enough of her.

You know... you girls really should calm down and not scare the boys away now that Shuya and BimBim is here. It makes me and Kross jelous that you didn't spaz out for us. *cocky cocky* hahahahahha. Kidding bout that last part, but forrealz, the whole girl shock thing to find out Shuya and BimBim post gave me a good chuckle. It's cute.

Lols. Ender. You're like our Soompi Brother... BimBim and Shuya is like ______. can't explain.

it's just unexpected. Ender.. you, Frost, and Kross are like the two MAIN guys that comes to mind when

someone is refering to the Soompi guys. Alright.. It's just like WOAH to have other kuties in the

forum. Don't worry, the Soompi girls won't leave you two behind... But you know what?? It'd be

VERY NICE to get more UPDATES from u and Kross, and Frost NEVER UPDATE..

Eh.. Frost is not viet.. is he?

I don't get it. You guys say that you guys want to Viet Ulzzang Image to be different from the K-ulzzang

image.. So define what an Vietnamese Ulzzang... When I see Ulzzang, i instantly think K-ulzzang image.

Since there is no real identity for the Vietnamese Ulzzangs, i think the ones that look like K-ulzzangs are

like.. Shoot, it seems like i can't explain what i have in my head today.. crappers.

I think the C-ulzzang identity is like MODEL-MATERIAL. WHen i see C-ulzzangs, i see like

girls with BIG EYES, and many colorful outfits, most of them c-ulzzangs being PROFESSIONAL

MODELS.. like MODELS turned ulzzang [Angela Baby, Janice, etc] -- Like people who have

MORE exposure to the entertainment business through those shows.... and ALL OF THEIR PICTURES

are from Digitial Cameras... MANY PROFESSIONAL or MAGAZINE pictures.

When i think of Korean Ulzzangs..i think WebCam pics.. HADURI. But now, it's like some HQ, and

PSed with Cyworld programs... Some plastic, some not. Big eyes. SKINNY AS HECK. Innocent

looking {shin solki}, goth looking {mikki}, SLUTTY yet woah {IMDA}, and boyish {boram]-- i think

the Korean ulzzangs are reaching out more into different personalities... not just eth BIG EYES and

BLOWFISH look...... K-ulzzang pics are more like, FRIENDS TAKING pictures of them for CYWORLD

picture updates.... i don't know.

Vietnamese ulzzangs -- i see that there is REALLY NO OUTLINE to what a vietnamese ulzzang is.

basically anyone who is viet or part viet and looks good. It's like a MIX of a lot of things.. there is

no real like ONE thing all Vietnamese Ulzzangs share.... is there?

Oh.. these are just GENERALIZATIONS... i know that there ARE exceptions to what i said..

Guest NotGuilty

i don't think many guys are fit for title "ulzzang" except for a few; hahah

cause i'm critical like that XD

but i remember one that was really good looking

remember naoki? or ngoc? ~_~

french guy, haha

i went on his blog today and wee, he changed

i think he got too happy about hana yori dango -,-

anyways, pictures

(i wish i could find his old picture, sooo much better T-T)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/RAIN___/naoki3.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/RAIN___/naoki2.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/RAIN___/naoki1.jpg

err,, for those that don't know him.. a little info?

name: naoki

reside in: paris, french

nationality: french but 3/4 vietnamese and 1/4 japanese

lol; people started not to like him as much because they said he was cocky? i don't know >,<

edit// shi...t, his eyebrows are so thin,, i'm ashame,, as a girl -,-

wow, naoki did change. hrmmm...for better? for worst?

I like it, although the eyebrows are indeed quite too thin. hrmm. ;T

Guest Joanne <3

Naoki reminds me of Shuji in Nobuta wo Produce. His eyebrows are thinner than mine! :o

And Ender, your post cracked me up. :D

Hurrah, BimBim & Shuya came to the infamous thread~!

I hope TTS never does... since I've been posting random things about him. :ph34r: Hahaha.

Guest blue_shoe

Stumbled on these two girls, and I think they're pretty and they're viet.

706272475_l.jpg

516096143_l.jpg

303243692_l.jpg

I hope they're ok I'm putting their pics here.

And below are regular beauties with no big eyes & poofy hair.

11-1.jpg

5.jpg

model.jpg

model2.jpg

i don't think i posted here before :mellow: but i follow this thread a lot.

i don't think many guys are fit for title "ulzzang" except for a few; hahah

cause i'm critical like that XD

but i remember one that was really good looking

remember naoki? or ngoc? ~_~

french guy, haha

i went on his blog today and wee, he changed

i think he got too happy about hana yori dango -,-

anyways, pictures

(i wish i could find his old picture, sooo much better T-T)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/RAIN___/naoki3.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/RAIN___/naoki2.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a141/RAIN___/naoki1.jpg

lol; people started not to like him as much because they said he was cocky? i don't know >,<

edit// shi...t, his eyebrows are so thin,, i'm ashame,, as a girl -,-

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO HiM O___O he was such a cutie pie back then T_T

those eyebrows are an absolute turn off ><

and he's cocky ? O.O wow, i remembered in the Kulzzang thread, he was so nice >.O altho he got a bit sad//offended that ppl said he was ugly // not attractive. or something like that. he even chatted with someone// some ppl from the Kulzzang thread.

Naoki....... Ehh, his soompi sn is like starlightnao or somethingliek that..

yeah, starlightnao is his soompi sn. i remember i was a bit stalkerish when it came to him back then :ph34r:

anyways! Bao Thy is pretty ((: i saw her singing ( she was lipsyncing so i don't even kno if that was her voice ) and she voice sounded good ^^

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/nakaggo/11-1.jpg

she's pretty ((:

Guest gaucon

and he's cocky ? O.O wow, i remembered in the Kulzzang thread, he was so nice >.O altho he got a bit sad//offended that ppl said he was ugly // not attractive. or something like that. he even chatted with someone// some ppl from the Kulzzang thread.

ya got point the point :wacko: why care too much about someone's personality, I think "uhlzzang" means "best face" so if he has style hez gud-looking then who cares he is such a smug or not in life, we just post great pictures of viet folks right, who knows they are gud people outsitde or not, we dunno them much, so dun judge people so easily :ph34r: anyway, just my opinion.

sorry no pix for this post. I'll update some later.

Guest IlikeChicken

Wow..I really like this thread, its just so not fake looking unlike the c/k-ulzzang threads.. :rolleyes:

I'm amazed that more than half of the girls that i've seen here dont have the Creepy looking big richard simmons eyes, they look really natural. (Wel, you can tell some are psed but..)

Viet people are beautiful

Guest Joanne <3

blue_shoe - those last pictures, are they even vietnamese? o_O

That's what I was thinking too. They remind me of some Chinese actresses, but I'm not so sure.

And those other girls above them would be prettier if they had less makeup on. ><"

IlikeChicken - Yaayy! :D

Guest rain_sadtango

Wow..I really like this thread, its just so not fake looking unlike the c/k-ulzzang threads.. :rolleyes:

I'm amazed that more than half of the girls that i've seen here dont have the Creepy looking big richard simmons eyes, they look really natural. (Wel, you can tell some are psed but..)

Viet people are beautiful

*sigh* why can't anyone compliment these vietnamese-ulzzangs on their looks without feeling they need to put down the other ulzzang threads. All these viet girl/guys are gorgeous, but so are most of the other ulzzangs on the other uhlzzang threads, hence the reason why they are so popular on the internet. Why can't people stop being bitter???

Anyway, i love Hang's hair.

HANG is too SEXY, but she has a great face.

NGOC AHN IS BEAUTIFUL. the best Viet ulzzang/net idol/singer i've seen.

ya got point the point :wacko: why care too much about someone's personality, I think "uhlzzang" means "best face" so if he has style hez gud-looking then who cares he is such a smug or not in life, we just post great pictures of viet folks right, who knows they are gud people outsitde or not, we dunno them much, so dun judge people so easily :ph34r: anyway, just my opinion.

Ah.. i agree. Ulzzang means best face, and KUTE PEOPLE are ULZZANGS..

it's just depends on the person if they like mean ulzzangs... but i am sure

everyone views then ulzzangs as Ulzzangs.. it's just if they like them or not.

-- i don't think anyone who hates a ulzzang's personality, will say that they ARE NOT one.

Guest JiPyO

well, here's my friend. her name is lisa or lisaredbull and sometimes liserly.

she used to be popular on xanga and myspace but now she's keepin on the DL. dont know why.

she's very nice in person. ^_____^ luv the girl. :)

l_0e8f9e697dbe063675e4f1ae048b14f7.jpg

l_f0e83b5c7c27aadc56a20a58d72df175.jpg

l_82e97d1e5c5485c74685d678f5fee8f8.jpg

1530751354_l.jpg

l_c97bf6f3e6836c5f68ad8e3d0da2cdb9.jpg

and this is her most recent ones. no makeup

l_c0c78c270b475b9871ff7427d173bdac.jpg

b78857751.jpg

z78857741.jpg

got these from her myspace.

Guest sidney

she's really pretty! i think shes entering the uhlzzang contest...the last few pictures, she definitely have make up.. eyeliner definitely, maybe foundation, and lipstick. she has such a pretty natural, sweet girl look. and she doesnt even need those big hair and fobby pose to look like an uhlzzang ^_^

Archived