☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest nancxy

wow Rowie is REALLY pretty! That's the type of 'ulzzang' look I like ^^ (although a little bit too much ps) xD

She reminds me of Sua the korean ulzzang, in a way (:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShortaznGirl

the old pics of naoki are so damn cute!!! =]] more pics plz!! and rowie is pretty but a lot of ps on her eyes. it's kinda freaky.

Guest husssh

doesn't rowie soompi? buttt

rowie went waaaaaaay back.. i was like stalker mode on her when we all had xangas. lol

i don't remeber what it is anymore something like b_a_b_y_r_o_w_i_e something with all those underscores. hahah.

mannn love her eyes<333

edit_last time i remeber.. isn't she from virginia or something? O.o i dunno but I remember my friends all knew her too.. O.o

(literally knew her..)

Guest LANNERZZZ

http://a142.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...e8fdd59ae55.jpg

:blush: :blush: shez definitely an ulzzang material, her style is unique, posting more pix of her please ^^ n' Tanny is another viet ulzzang gal for me :lol:

omg! i found her on myspace a couple weeks ago and i wrote her a message to join the vietnamese uhlzzang contest. i wonder if she did?? i gave the link to this thread and 360 too. she told me she was a mix and vietnamese is a part of her mix.

RAINii, did you ask her permission to post up those pictures? because i know that on her page, it shows a numerous amounts of links of people faking to be her so she'd probably like it if you ask permission

jolie pomme: i think she wrote in her myspace that she wears circle lenses

Guest dark intuitions

-____-"

I had to check what I read twice when someone first posted the recent pics of Naomi (Naoki? Confused). He **is** a guy, right?

I think he should have kept his eyebrows :sweatingbullets: It would confuse me less.

Rowie looks way too photoshopped, but I'm sure in real life, she is very cute :D

PS: no one answered my Bao Thy question a few pages back. :(

Guest shootingstarz

dont we want to b different from the korean ullzhang? that naomi guy and that chinese looking girl looks like ullzhang materiel well becuz they look like those korean and chinese ullzhangs..i mean itz the same looking girls and guys...almost like clones.. we should have our own dep gai dep trai look.. im not talkin bout dressin in traditional clothes.. lolx

honestly Rowie is SOO KUTE.. but her style is like WAT ARE YOU EXACTLY?

she goes from Goth to regular.. I guess she's trying different styles?

Honestly, Goths scare me.. esp Mikki [korean ulzzang] when she wears

ALL GOTH outfits [not to be mean or anything, but it's a turnoff] -- it's just my opinion

For me, GOTH, symbolizes a rebel, or someone who wants to be an outsider...

someone who is EMO, and doesn't give a daymn about anything [ofcourse there

are the exceptions] ---- but that's my general idea, and i don't like people who

WANT TO BE NO PART OF SOCIETY.. the loners. AHH!! i'm so retarded.... i'll stop now.

Aniways, Rowie is kute, if she changes her makeup. she goes pretty EXTREME on em

eye make up. her skin is [luckey her] FLAWLESS..........

Naoki....... Ehh, his soompi sn is like starlightnao or somethingliek that..

When I read that Rowie had a fiance I cried in my heart. Not really. Thats awesome that she's gonna marry a hot guy, they can make hot babies and maybe those babies can model. ^^

It's a shame that those really good looking guys like TTS and Naoki have somewhat of a conceited side. To be honest my personal fave would be Andy throughout all the guys. I mean the guy makes chocolate for Christs sake. He's a man of talents and he cosplays... much better than I do at that. Except I never really tried to cosplay. Actually the one time it seemed I cosplayed was when I went to an anime convention sort of dressed like L from Deathnote purely by coincidence. And I do the kimchee squat or the asian squat all the time...

then these girls took pics with me and I had no idea what they were talking about since back then I didn't know about Deathnote. It was weird getting that kind of attention.

Anyways... too bad those guys don't know too much about modesty. Personally I can't go for an arrogant girl no matter how hot she is. Unless I know I can change her. ^^

More Rowie pics please! (That reminded me of those Ovaltene commercials where the kids go "More ovaltene please!"

^ hahahahaha.. you're so funny

It's true.. TTS and Naoki's cocy side is a turn off. i, and SEVERAL OTHERS, hate it.. but we also agree that we can't get enough of their pictures............ Well, i'm pretty much over Naoki, but TTS is still prettttty kute..

Guest yukirosaki

once again, more cute guys and girls

This is me and yes, im vietnamese but i dont consider myself "uhlzzang" due to the thick makeup ahhahaha

IMG_0580.jpg

^^^ Whoa look at those big eyes. I like the contacts too. I'd agree with you that you arn't really uhlzzang material but you certainly are pretty. I'm sure you get mad guys crowding for you neh?

^ hahahahaha.. you're so funny

It's true.. TTS and Naoki's cocy side is a turn off. i, and SEVERAL OTHERS, hate it.. but we also agree that we can't get enough of their pictures............ Well, i'm pretty much over Naoki, but TTS is still prettttty kute..

Yeah, I know what you mean. I know IMDA is a Bia but I can't get enough of her.

You know... you girls really should calm down and not scare the boys away now that Shuya and BimBim is here. It makes me and Kross jelous that you didn't spaz out for us. *cocky cocky* hahahahahha. Kidding bout that last part, but forrealz, the whole girl shock thing to find out Shuya and BimBim post gave me a good chuckle. It's cute.

~ ENDER: U'r back!!!!! ^_^

to be honest, if rowie take normal pictures [like not having to make her eyes larger, and not photoshopped], i cud tell that she is very very pretty, one of the true uhlzzangs i've seen ^_^ .... since... i'm kinda tired looking at pics of girls enlarging their eyes ><'' not that they're not beautiful since they are really beautiful.. it's just that it doesn't look real to me... and it also looks really awkward .. :P

woah... everyone turns to Naoki now :sweatingbullets: i think i'm the first [?!] only [?!] one that doesn't really like his kind of "ulzzang material'' not to mention he looks much like a girl to me ^^;; ... and he's conceited.. totally turn-off now :P hehe

more Andy, Bun, Wanbi pictures?! :w00t:

Guest f0reveralways

so are you allowed to post pics of yourself?... lol

no. you're supposed to post pictures of "net idols"--non-celebrities who are already essentially popular on the internet.

dont we want to b different from the korean ullzhang? that naomi guy and that chinese looking girl looks like ullzhang materiel well becuz they look like those korean and chinese ullzhangs..i mean itz the same looking girls and guys...almost like clones.. we should have our own dep gai dep trai look.. im not talkin bout dressin in traditional clothes.. lolx

i agree.

&also, like everyone else said: you can tell that bowie is pretty without photoshop. but with photoshop, i think it kind of makes her freaky/scary looking (mainly her eyes). i'm not really into that non-human look. :sweatingbullets:

Archived