☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Inconnu

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/I_ish_Suki/e4c8.jpg

the girl on the far left...isn't she a member on soompi?? I remember seeing a pic of her in the 411 section

Ah... Subin? Yes, hes from Soompi. ^^

Hes friends with Shuya and BimBim...

He lives in Vietnam right now.

I think... hes a he... sorry. LOL... x__x I dont really know.

Kelbin has nice style... his smile bugs me for some reason. lol.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sidney

hahhaha omggg

vietnam have the most interesting fashion ever.. it's like every country mixed together.. dont get me wrong, i like it! if i wear these clothes here in america though, i think ppls will make fun of me, mostly cuz i cant pull it off.. maybe when i go to VN this summer, i'm gonna dress like this...<3

and i notice, the guys in asia nowadays wear alot of those MURSE (man purse)... i'm not a fan of it at all >_____<

Guest Inconnu

hahhaha omggg

vietnam have the most interesting fashion ever.. it's like every country mixed together.. dont get me wrong, i like it! if i wear these clothes here in america though, i think ppls will make fun of me, mostly cuz i cant pull it off.. maybe when i go to VN this summer, i'm gonna dress like this...<3

and i notice, the guys in asia nowadays wear alot of those MURSE (man purse)... i'm not a fan of it at all >_____<

Me neither. Its looks very metro... lol x_x.

I dont mind if they wear the murse that

are slinged over the shoulder, the ones

with the long straps. x_x The tote bag they

wear are just ... what I would carry. LOL.

Guest twinangel523

^ HAHAHA.

Shuya's a cutie. Bim Bim's hair is way too short. Makes his forehead look big.

EDIT: The Chronicles of TTS & Joanne on MSN

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong (please let me be wrong), but TTS was on MSN and had a very disturbing picture of himself up. I took a screenshot of it, so it's tiny... but I think you'll get what I mean. Clicking is only for the brave. Please don't confirm my suspicions of him not wearing any pants. >__<

http://i16.tinypic.com/4hanki9.jpg

Excerpt:

ur bf will turn me on!! says:

haha

>> Joanne << // {e s s a y ^^ - leave mee} says:

are you wearing pants in your display picture? O_o

ur bf will turn me on!! says:

no

hahaha too funny.....thanks sharing...also for andy pic too

QUESTION: about the contest...when is the deadline to sen in pictures...i wasnt sure because in 360 blog its said 03/05/07 is the last day to sen in...please clarify it for mi....thanks in advance

Thanks....dorkifiedxloser...

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

^

To answer your question, the new deadline is extended to March 17.

Lol! Subin dresses like my friend... and he's a guy xD

Guest blue_shoe

Kelbin reminds me so much of my cousin, sometimes I'm like, is that my cousin? then I goes, no, he looks different.

Guest starstrewnnight

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how modern VN kids have gotten. The last time I was there was about 10 years ago (I was about 11 yrs old) and NO ONE dressed like that (everyone just wore blouses, sandals, shorts etc. My family is from a town near Saigon btw). I'm very interested in hearing how VN has changed since then. Anyone wanna clue me in?

I'm pretty glad that it seems the economy is catching up.

Guest JaCkiie

Question!

I know asked this once before but I have to ask again:

DOES ANYONE HAVE SHUYA'S BLOG?

The reason why I want Shuya's blog is to invite him to the ulzzang contest :D So if anyone is kind enough to reply I would greatly appreciate it :D

EDIT! CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LIST OF NET IDOL'S BLOG SO THAT I CAN JUST INVITE ALL OF THEM WHEN THERE'S STILL TIME FOR THEM TO REGISTER?! IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

TTS is really something. Does he have ADD? He doesn't talk much on MSN... and i never catch him on often.

Ohwells.

Heheheheheheh.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! JiHoo.. it's too bad he went to the ARMY..

ANDY is hot.. i'd really want to ___________ him.. it's too bad i can't. Bummer!

Aniways, it's ok.. I'll have to find him before any of these other girls does..

Guest epic_darkness

I think that it's pretty cool that we have all these such pretty faces on soompi, we should really showcase everyone's culture, it's good to have diversity, plus I just love the fashion

Archived