☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it isnt exaclty about proving that there are good lookin viets anymore , look at how the thread has grown. .. Ok then thhaats fine , people have a different perspective of what looks good and dont ok?Maybe you fine them average but others like their style .sheesh

True. People have different perspectives..

^ hahas yeah I agree, I know many flawless looking Viet girls but not many good looking Viet guys, actually none of all =.='

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r90/Sug...Others/coi5.jpg

FOR REALS?! All the Viet Girls at my school aren't as pretty as these girls

but there are a few Viet boys are ARE SOOOOO KUTE!!

My friend's BF is wayyyyyy kute!! too bad he's now off limits to me..

I think that this thread should be PINNED..

Because the Chinese [and korean] ones are Pinned..

--------- but if all the Ulzzang threads are PINNED, then

--------- DAYMN, that'll be a lot of PINNED ulzzang threads.

Guest xXSJloveXx

^ Is Coi famous for singing, acting, etc.? Or is he just an internet hottie?

*drools* :wub:

He's just an interet person if im not wrong, since I havent seen anything about him on the media yet xD but dangg he should, so we can see him more :ph34r:

uh dude u are one of those close minded people aren;t u? how is it negative when i agree with other people? :rolleyes: it is call an opinion ......

Please do not be such a hypocrite when you are the close minded person here.

i am sorry but can ya stop posting "cute" looking people? they all look so ANNOYING ......can ya post people that don;t have that hello kitty cute? seriously they all look like the korean, chinese, thai etc..... uhlzzang ...... honestly i don;t find these people "good looking" ...... maybe because i am so tired of looking at asian ( korean chinese thai viet etc ) with the same freaking style man .....

This was your first post on this thread which, by evidence of the text, shows that you are the close minded person here. As anyone can tell your close mindedness could not accept that type of people we were posting up here.

um maybe because i don;t have their permission to post their pics?..... lol and honestly do ya think they are "uhlzzang" material because of their style that is so simillar to other asians or do ya actually look at their face? .... lol ....

You can't even seem to accept these peoples style because you argued that it resembles other asian culture styles. Thats a bit ultra-Vietnamese elitist don't you think? That Vietnamese have to fall under a certain style to remain true Viet beauty in your book?

lol nope asian did not "invent" those style at all .... hell we are all wearing European clothing ..... but those type of fobbish asian style are popular in other asian country and NOT in vn ...... lol so ya just like to follow the trend and not starting one? lol

This was your next post saying "so ya just like to follow the trend and not starting one?" When from evidence below you're the one still stuck on the age old undying trend of liking guys with short hair and a built body. Wanting to see muscular guys instead of these skinny guys. From what I remember in my trip to vietnam there wast barely any guys that was muscular and built. They were typically skinny.

i hope asian guys would change their style man .... no wonder why asian guys have a bad rep here in the US .... it is because of the emo look man

i sure hope they cut their hair .... man long hair is so 1960s hell my dad used to have long hair when he was young but he is old now .... i didn't know asians guys are still stuck in the 60s

i only bash on these viet so call uhlzzangs because i don't care enough to criticize the korean chinese or thai uhlzzangs with their boring style

lol say what ever u want .... lol u told me to grow up and yet u act like a child .... lol and also .... my criticsm is not "negative" if i don't freaking like the emo look (which by your post it tells me that u are into that style .... :unsure: ) ... i have the right to express my opinion .... u don't have to like it .... and also ... i don;t call these people "nguoi xinh dep of vietnam" when they don't even have the traditional viet beauty .... and unlike you i like the traditional viet beAUTY and i don;t care whether the traditional viet beauty look is in fashion or not

wow ya are pretty young that explains alot

I admit that when you first posted I was a bit annoyed, but when I read that comment that I quoted you on I realized the situation. You have a certain type of superiorty complex where you think you're right and push your ideals on people and since they resist you persist. The members on this thread have even tried to reach a compromise with you by LOOKING for your type of guys, but generally thats not what this thread is about.

I honestly don't know how you can argue yourself out of this miss close minded Viet-elitist hypocrite without making yourself seem even more foolish. If you do try to argue out of this please don't contradict yourself and do so with a sense of maturity and have evidence to back your claims. I don't want to humiliate you really, thats not my intent. I just want you to open your eyes and realize that you're not cooperating with us, you're just being a hater. I don't even think you'll even open your eyes to just that. This is what I think you'll try to do. You'll reply to this with something negative to say that probably lacks evidence to salvage what pride you have acting like this post is irrelavant and I'm speaking nonsense. I can't even fathom to laugh at any reply like that because I'd pity you more than anything. Of course you wouldn't want my pity either. Just... if you do reply... don't reply to this, but reply with positive things to say. Post pictures of your cute/hot viet guys. Don't bash. It only proves that you may be the reason why asians have a bad rep. in America. Because you're argumentative and make claims that you only state opinions.

I am man enough to admit my faults and when I'm wrong. Like I said, when you first posted I was annoyed so I dropped down to your level by telling you to die in Vietnamese. Moreso as a joke than anything. But now I just want you to please see where you are being unreasonable. You can also say that I have no life for going back into this thread and finding your quotes to argue with you on this. I'll agree I have no life, but then again it makes sense to me because I'll be studying law and it's the plaintiffs job to find incriminating evidence against the defendant. (suffice to say you committed no unlawful crime, but an ethical crime.)

____________________ So that I'm not off topic. ^^

TANDS -thats his 360 ID and I don't know his name exactly. I liked his pictures because of their clarity and he has this calm aura to him.

319209811_f537910d3f.jpg

266901699_78c715ca5e.jpg

316471214_37bb2bb608.jpg

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

Dang Queen! You sure told her. Let's just hope the "expressing their opinions" stop now. No wonder you're a queen xD . You know I had a dream about you last night. It was really weird...

I don't even want to talk about it. It'd be a super long post.

Getting back into the topic now....

That TANDS guy's feet is really... brown in the first picture. I like the way he takes his pictures though.

YEAH YUH!!! tat's the cool Queen ^__^ *whisper* i think Jackie admitted defeated now xD haha *hug Jackie*

~Jackie: i wud lovee to hear about that dream ;) since u excite my curiousity already xD haha

I think that this thread should be PINNED..

Because the Chinese [and korean] ones are Pinned..

--------- but if all the Ulzzang threads are PINNED, then

--------- DAYMN, that'll be a lot of PINNED ulzzang threads.

i guess so too =/ but compare to those threads, this one is still only half way ><''

Tands's pics look really professional.. i like the angles and idk if he's an ulzzang or not since i cant really see his face that well xD

Guest yuyugirl009

Woah X, what's your name? and you're

gonna study law?

sorry, back on topic

I agree with what you say. But close minded

people tends to not take things like that in.

They'll ignore it and come up with a new to

make us mad. I think what you said might take

a while forthem to come up with a good comeback.

(by them I meant everyone idiots that want

to bash this thread)

ohbaby- do us a favor and don't post. And if you post,

post some of those traditional beauties that you

admires so much. Prove us what we're missing out.

I also like traditional beauty, but that doesn't mean

I have to say that these teens are annoying.

If you're gonna post, post something like this

aodai.gif

I don't know who this is, but sorry I posted here

linhspics016ov0.jpg

Liz, she has a cute smile

han52pfa.jpg

han6tkdv.jpg

momo08 your boyfriend is cute in the last three pics. he kinda reminds me of minh tri in the pic with blue eyes. he´s not my type though, but i think he should join the contest too ^^

thank you for voicing your opinion :) ohh..who is minh tri? sorry for being so ignorant and dumb! @_@

Queenie, your boyfriend is smexy :o

AHHH all those guys on hotvteen is hot!! :o *Drools*

thank you! hey whats hotvteen? is it like a competition? see? i'm asking more questions, i need to get in touch more with my culture...

Queenie /momo <3: ur bf is HOTTTT too... and YOU TOO!!! U guys make a very cute couple ;) awwwwwww *hug..you* xD

thanks **hug you back** hahah XD

you and your boyfriend are so adorable. but is that nail polish on his thumb nail? its kinda funny/adorable

YOU are uhlzzang material imo. i was looking at your picture thread and youre hecka pretty

hahaha its MY finger hahahah sankioo for your feedback! :D

I agree, momo08, your boyfriend is pretty cute.

He has this unique look about him. lol. ^^

sometimes, unique doesnt always mean positive..lol jk, thanks for your opinion

Queenie, your boyfriend has a nice jawline :D.

thank you.......i guess :)

I don't know who this is, but sorry I posted here

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1640/linhspics016ov0.jpg

^ she's really cute, she has a baby face..and how come an ao dai doenst look like thay on me? lol

------------------------------------

wow....i can feel a kind of negative energy in the thread....i hope we can go back to our ***hugging sessions*** just like before.

Please do not be such a hypocrite when you are the close minded person here.

This was your first post on this thread which, by evidence of the text, shows that you are the close minded person here. As anyone can tell your close mindedness could not accept that type of people we were posting up here.

You can't even seem to accept these peoples style because you argued that it resembles other asian culture styles. Thats a bit ultra-Vietnamese elitist don't you think? That Vietnamese have to fall under a certain style to remain true Viet beauty in your book?

This was your next post saying "so ya just like to follow the trend and not starting one?" When from evidence below you're the one still stuck on the age old undying trend of liking guys with short hair and a built body. Wanting to see muscular guys instead of these skinny guys. From what I remember in my trip to vietnam there wast barely any guys that was muscular and built. They were typically skinny.

I admit that when you first posted I was a bit annoyed, but when I read that comment that I quoted you on I realized the situation. You have a certain type of superiorty complex where you think you're right and push your ideals on people and since they resist you persist. The members on this thread have even tried to reach a compromise with you by LOOKING for your type of guys, but generally thats not what this thread is about.

I honestly don't know how you can argue yourself out of this miss close minded Viet-elitist hypocrite without making yourself seem even more foolish. If you do try to argue out of this please don't contradict yourself and do so with a sense of maturity and have evidence to back your claims. I don't want to humiliate you really, thats not my intent. I just want you to open your eyes and realize that you're not cooperating with us, you're just being a hater. I don't even think you'll even open your eyes to just that. This is what I think you'll try to do. You'll reply to this with something negative to say that probably lacks evidence to salvage what pride you have acting like this post is irrelavant and I'm speaking nonsense. I can't even fathom to laugh at any reply like that because I'd pity you more than anything. Of course you wouldn't want my pity either. Just... if you do reply... don't reply to this, but reply with positive things to say. Post pictures of your cute/hot viet guys. Don't bash. It only proves that you may be the reason why asians have a bad rep. in America. Because you're argumentative and make claims that you only state opinions.

I am man enough to admit my faults and when I'm wrong. Like I said, when you first posted I was annoyed so I dropped down to your level by telling you to die in Vietnamese. Moreso as a joke than anything. But now I just want you to please see where you are being unreasonable. You can also say that I have no life for going back into this thread and finding your quotes to argue with you on this. I'll agree I have no life, but then again it makes sense to me because I'll be studying law and it's the plaintiffs job to find incriminating evidence against the defendant. (suffice to say you committed no unlawful crime, but an ethical crime.)

____________________ So that I'm not off topic. ^^

u call me a close minded person when u R THE ONE that don;t allow people with different opinion from yourself to be posting in this thread? .... U ATTACKED ME and told me to die? lol how childish of you and also... i DO NOT like the fashion these people are sporting because IT IS SO boring to be looking at the same faces all over again.... go look @ the korean, chinese, or thai uhllzangs threads ..... MOST about 99.9% of the people posted in those threAD have the same look as these so call viet uhlzzangs ...it has nothing to do with superior complex ..... now the reason why i like the real viet beauty because THEY LOOK REAL .... they are not trying to look cute or anything .... and also .... do u know any thing about fashiion at all when you said that short hair is old fashion?...... dude LONG HAIR has been around for ages .... it is only recently that people started to cut their hair ..... seriously u need to read more ..... it is good for you .... and also ..... and about the muscular guys issue ..... i like muscular guys because I LIKE GUYS i am not gay therefore i don;t like any guy that resemble a women .... and also you mention how the viet guys in vn are skinny? it is true but they still look like a guy though ..... they ( the viet guy that i saw) are skinny but you can never mistaken them as a women because their face is straight up manly ..... unlike alot of these ulhzzangs they look so homo .... i mean i have no problem with homo people and all but I am straight so i am not attracted to them .... and also it is people with the same mentality like ya that vietnam will always follow other people trends instead of starting a new trend ..... any way .... your post shows that you need to get out more and be int touch with reality more ....thats my advice for you .... :)

momo: minh tri is a singer/actor. he´ll be in vietnam´s first big budget movie "the rebel". i find him quite hot =)... is your bf going to enter the contest too? cuz if not, he should =)

ohbaby: i don´t know how often i have to repeat this, but: IF YOU`RE OFFTOPIC, AT LEAST INCLUDE PICTURES! This is a picturethread, not a discussion thread! please, stay on topic. if you have something to say, upload pictures. i don´t mind if you voice your opinion, but respect the soompi rules. okies? look at ender, he uploaded pictures too. it´s not that difficult, is it?

Duoc Quoc Hung (taken from his 360)

he was in Sao Mai (Vietnam´s Idol ?), a bad singer. i bet he´s a bi /rain fan XD

ohbaby: i don´t know how often i have to repeat this, but: IF YOU`RE OFFTOPIC, AT LEAST INCLUDE PICTURES! This is a picturethread, not a discussion thread! please, stay on topic. if you have something to say, upload pictures. i don´t mind if you voice your opinion, but respect the soompi rules. okies? look at ender, he uploaded pictures too. it´s not that difficult, is it?

[

i did not post any pics because i don't have any pics to share ..... and i don;t know where to look for them either so ......

i can't believe im doing this again, but it really irks me to come across such an arrogant person.

u call me a close minded person when u R THE ONE that don;t allow people with different opinion from yourself to be posting in this thread? .... U ATTACKED ME and told me to die? lol how childish of you and also... i DO NOT like the fashion these people are sporting because IT IS SO boring to be looking at the same faces all over again.... go look @ the korean, chinese, or thai uhllzangs threads ..... MOST about 99.9% of the people posted in those threAD have the same look as these so call viet uhlzzangs ...it has nothing to do with inferior complex

@ chiyo: thats what you call imitating ;) , that guy is.. a bad imitation of Bi IMO :sweatingbullets:

well .. Duoc Quoc Hung does not looks good to me. i dont think that i would put him in the uhllzangs box. i went through all pages and saw all pics ...hmmmm... those guys looks soooo young ... they are "cool looking" (or trying to look cool) and cute, but no really GOOD looking to me. the girls are sweet though, but a lot pics are psed, i wonder if they still looks that good in real life. for example Trish, i once saw a vid of her, when she was at home with no make up...and all i can say is just ugh (nto half as pretty as on the pics) ... sorry all Trish fan ... its just my opinion.

keep the good work guys, i wanna see more pics, even if they are psed ...haha.... love pics

Coi is reallly cuuute!

i've been to that yahoo account of the contestants.. there aren't many contestants yet.. i wanna do advertising :D so does anyone have a banner or sth?

Well yeah... since u've been requesting to poste some pics of new good-looking guys... well.. this is my best guy friend ... i think he's really handsome and HOT! and he has the bessteeest personality.. and is tall... such a hottie.. :blush: haha xD he's about 1,85m (6'0)

he's 19 years old..

kiet1.JPG

kiet2.JPG

omg...he's really trying to look like bi... LMAO...he looks funny..

where do you guys find all these pix?? i wanna participate and share eye candy but dont know where to look...ahhaha

@ chiyo: thats what you call imitating ;) , that guy is.. a bad imitation of Bi IMO :sweatingbullets:

well .. Duoc Quoc Hung does not looks good to me. i dont think that i would put him in the uhllzangs box. i went through all pages and saw all pics ...hmmmm... those guys looks soooo young ... they are "cool looking" (or trying to look cool) and cute, but no really GOOD looking to me. the girls are sweet though, but a lot pics are psed, i wonder if they still looks that good in real life. for example Trish, i once saw a vid of her, when she was at home with no make up...and all i can say is just ugh (nto half as pretty as on the pics) ... sorry all Trish fan ... its just my opinion.

keep the good work guys, i wanna see more pics, even if they are psed ...haha.... love pics

I know what you mean about Trish. I felt so betrayed since I thought she was really pretty when I didn't know that much about asians and then when I saw her like normal. OH GOD! My world shattered. T_T

Pictures can be so misleading neh?

Oh, that guy does look like a crazy imitation of Bi. I can understand why they would wanna imitate Bi. He's the sex.

This time i´m presenting you a few new faces! If you like them, let me know. I´ll upload more then =)

credits to their 360s. they´re hiphop wankstas... wannabes if you ask me. but i forgive them, cuz they´re cute hihi.

BUN X (Bun = Noodle lol?)

he´s 19/20. he reminds me of GTO... does anyone know this manga?

44kfgi9.jpg

33xy445.jpg

3yhalty.jpg

with his band (?) haha i dunno

2dkflog.jpg

LEO

he´s 21 and an underground singer. his style is supposed to be rnb. this is his soundclick: http://soundclick.com/VietLeO

47waayr.jpg

2urxsi8.jpg

eyeliner 0.o. the girl looks familiar. does anyone know who she is?

2sahye8.jpg

KeiO K.U.L

another singer...

42wiujp.jpg

2q99xcp.jpg

29mwsk4.jpg

bdw: i met trish at a karaoke club... she looked like a little sick girl. she sang an avril lavigne song... it was uhm not so good XD

Archived