☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

OMG! Shuya is sooo adorable! I love his smile! Makes me want to pinch his cheeks.

Do you know how old he is? He looks like 17 or 16.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

I believe Shuya is 18 or 19...

it was his birthday recently (January 30th). =D

-----------

^^ I find most pictures on 360yahoo.

They have alot of cute Vietnamese people from Vietnam

on there.

EDIT

We're almost to page 50! Wahh... in just one week too. xD

hahaha.

I think we should consider askin the mod to pin this thread. lol.

Dangit Michelle! xD . Stop telling me to post my pictures up! I redyed my hair today so I look even uglier now! xD .

So Jackie, wanna post the pictures now? :D:phew:

Shuya is soo cute! I love his smile, makes me wanna smile. He should live in California, haha XD

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

Uhm. I dyed it back to brown cause the blonde was not working for me... at all xD .

And no Michelle. I don't want to post my pictures :P .

This thread seriously grows so fast. I remember I was gone for like a couple hours and at that time it was only at page 34 and then it turned into page 40 already! xD .

Guest ShortaznGirl

Uhm. I dyed it back to brown cause the blonde was not working for me... at all xD .

And no Michelle. I don't want to post my pictures :P .

This thread seriously grows so fast. I remember I was gone for like a couple hours and at that time it was only at page 34 and then it turned into page 40 already! xD .

omgsh jackie did lana dye it for you?? do you think it looks better now? i hope it didn't kill ur hair since you dyed it a lot, that would just suk. shuya is cute when he smiles!

Guest xlilvietgrl

^same

Shuya's sooo adorable!!! ooo i see him karaoke-ing!! There are karaoke bars in vietnam? I should go this summer...ahahaha What should i do, go to summer school to get extra credits for high school and not go to vietnam, OR go to vietnam and not go to summer school....hmmmmm....

Guest xXSJloveXx

^same

Shuya's sooo adorable!!! ooo i see him karaoke-ing!! There are karaoke bars in vietnam? I should go this summer...ahahaha What should i do, go to summer school to get extra credits for high school and not go to vietnam, OR go to vietnam and not go to summer school....hmmmmm....

Theres karaoku places in every single corner of VN haha, and i think u should go to SCHOOL first =]

Shyua is cute, Inconnu, u beat me to it haa i aws gonna post his pics also xD

Guest Inconnu

^ ;P LOL. Shuya is too adorable. I have more pictures of him.

^same

;O Karaoke = big thing in Vietnam...

I think thats the main thing I remembered about visiting back there.

Excluding the food & sight-seeing & shopping, I remembered going KARAOKE-ING

everyday! LOLLL. x__x But I have to say... *shudders* those places arent very clean...

well, the bathrooms arent anyways... *remembers a tub of pee* :tears: :tears:

Guest chocopocky

WOW!!!! These are some GORGEOUS looking people. I love Vietnamese people! xDD I'm Viet myself but yeah. Heehee!! VIET PRIDE, BABY!! Hahaha

i loveeeee Karaoke.... XD my dad even bought one from VN ..haha

and we sang it like every weekend... too bad it has some problem now.. and i'm sooo pissed at it >__<'' it's a long story...

but anyways.. chai tai... uhmm not so much of a fan... ><

i just checked out who's krossant.. and yeaaa he's HOTT XD haha

lol cool, i have no idea how to accept,

im still trying to figure out how to upload photos loll atleast this will keep me amused for now =P

though i upload Bao Thy photos just then,

i still prefer Ngoc Anh better =PP

ahaha

lol cool, i have no idea how to accept,

im still trying to figure out how to upload photos loll atleast this will keep me amused for now =P

though i upload Bao Thy photos just then,

i still prefer Ngoc Anh better =PP

ahaha

gah TT my tutorial set is taking me forever >><<

but u can ask me any time if u need help ^^

accept.. uhmmm đồng ý ?! is there such button?! haha :D

Archived