☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

yaahhh i checked your cyworld´s... all of you deserve to be uhlzzangs =)

hey, you guys know what? we should make our own uhlzzang thingy on vn cyworld hehehe... i can be your uhlzzang trainer, cuz i´m old and ugly ahaha...

Thanh Hoa is cute, i love her piggies... i want them 0.o

bdw: i noticed that quite a bunch of people asked for an invitation, post up your cyworld urls =)!!!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuty_vi3t_gurl

Hey! Can someone send me an invitation from vn cyworld too?!?!?! i want so much one T_T. But did someone found a lot of kute viet on cyworld??haha XD

Here is my email: kutyvi3tgurl@hotmail.com

Guest shootingstarz

Cute guys from Yeah1 hihihi <3

Bii

untitled10hy.pnguntitled3vg.png

Bee

Beekool.jpgLeeWan5.jpg

Zozo

11-12-06_1445.jpg11-12-06_1409-1.jpg

10-12-06_2229.jpgDSC04514.jpg

Jim

Photo-0014.jpg

Việt

Picture002.jpgPicture001.jpg

Poppi

01-11-06_1111.jpg01-11-06_1053.jpg

Baby Shockmax

2810061353we3.jpg

Hotmit

vol01newfaceue4.jpgimg0132a01vc1.jpgdsc02411dg4.jpg

Black Cat

p1012337copyig8.jpg

p1012450copygp7.jpg

p1012448copynv1.jpg

random guys from yeah1.. i dont know their names..

23801867cv8.jpg

hoto-0067.jpg

pts6.jpg

Hey! Can someone send me an invitation from vn cyworld too?!?!?! i want so much one T_T. But did someone found a lot of kute viet on cyworld??haha XD

Here is my email: kutyvi3tgurl@hotmail.com

inviation sent, message me, when you got it =)

these guys are cute. the last reminds me of g-gragon from bigbang =)

Guest cinnamoroll

how can anyone say that vietnamese people are ugly? cus they're totally wrong!

a lot of people at my old school are viet! and they are so cute!

i could name quite a few who would be GREAT ulzzang if they wanted to be!!! gosh they're so prettyyyy! and they dont wear massive amounts of makeup either. so they're very natural! and very young : )! i really idolize them ^_^! oh and they're really smart too : )! in fact, one of them is a soompier! however, she wouldnt admit she's pretty! but she is!

i hope people stop saying that vietnamese aren't pretty! because they're wrong!

Guest yuyugirl009

Nat return!!!! with some pix of Mimi

I swear...if Viets can photoshop, their pictures will turn out BEAUTIFULLY!!! I'm a beginner at photoshop, but I can tell that if only viets can photoshop, man, I'll be drooling like crazy

Mimi

377172103_5fc6cac8b1.jpg < I'm seeing twins

377172099_7558513f13.jpg

378807085_4cb9cf1570.jpg

378807083_0042707412.jpg

They can be so much hotter photoshopped, but isn't it great that they don't? They are hot enough as is. Anyways, it's so cheap to do studio shots in Vietnam, they can always do that. lol

~Michelle: i saw ur cyworld... and u do look pretty ^_^ ... so don't underestimate urself... i don't look pretty at all.. but i always brag about my prettiness XD haha... it's okie :)

Haha thanks, my Cyworld is such a weird picture of me, lmao ^^

Lots of pretty people. Is that Yeah1 site all viet no english? :X

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

Here's one more. I think she's pretty. She's a friend of mines too.

Anh

lbf70c9c01eaf766a43d203bx4.jpg

l0ffe3203ab1c66700a0c37xe4.jpg

l966d5935726b61baab7314lo3.jpg

Now time for TVB series. I'll be back later to add more pictures :)

-- Jackie

Wah! De thuong ! (not suree if I can call guys that too.. but yeah.. >.> haha XD)

Remember the picture of the guy coming down the escalator? Here's more pics of him.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9140/dsc01838lh6.jpg

Aw I like this picture. Look at all those birdies, talk about camera richard simmons, HAHA jk. I'd be freaked if so many were near me >__<

woopsss. that wasn't meant to be quoted. SQUAREEEEEEEE >_<

hehehe... i photoshop my pics XD... since my webcam's color SUCKS.. i have to re-adjust the color or else it looks like it's from an old camera... and yea.. make it more dreamy.. and tat's it XD haha... so yea i'm not really against photoshopping pics... but do it somehow so that people can still recognize YOU and label YOUR NAME.... ^^ tat's all XD

ooh.. i'm in the process of making a tutorial for members using Viet cyworld that having trouble reading it XD... after i'm done... where can i post it?! here?! but then it wud be difficult to look for if this thread got like 42875984759847589 pages, which i kno it WILL!!! :D hehehe

the guy in the last pic in shootingxstaz's post is cute <3333 ^^

thanks for the contribution, guys XD

Guest xlilvietgrl

^your dad helped you making a cyworld? My dad would've been like, "What the heck is this site for?? People post their pictures on here?? You're gonna get kidnapped!! blah blah blah." I'm so glad i know how to speak/write vietnamese...ahahah

shootingstarz that second to last guy is cute! ^_^

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^^ that pidgeon one is cute!!! vn.cyworld.com/mochimochi is my cyworld! add me!! =]] aaaand i accidently put i was a guy...does anyone know if i can change that?? lol.

i don't like how some ullzangs photoshop either. i saw this pic in the korean ullzang thread(which i love by the way) that showed pictures of the ulzzangs before and after photoshop of their picture. it was crazy. they loooked soooooo hot with photoshop!! skills is all i got to say..i guess :rolleyes:

Archived