☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest glassheart000

It's ok =)

It's just my usual mood wings and right now, I feel like hating.

I don't mind being outnumbered by communists =)

because they are just sore losers =( bouuh T.T

move on people! Hitler and Stalin died already. jeeezz

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'll b a moron but hey... its the truth. Viet people are Stalin and Hitler worshippers!!

hahahaha aw maaan....

and to answer your comment, OF COURSE CHINA RULED VIETNAM!!!! - thats cuz Vietnam cant do anything for itself! When it tries, look at what happens: POVERTYYYYY!!!! AND COMMUNISIIISMMM!!!! o.O!!!

last time i checked, the united states had poverty and ghettos all over the place.

i'm white, and i think you should at least show some basic respect to other countries and people.

Guest glassheart000

oh yeah i forgot. u guys are viet n ignorant. u might not even kno that stalin and hitler are dead!!!

I guess u just learned something new today!!! congratulatiooonsss =) I feel so proud having taught u something

Guest glassheart000

last time i checked, the united states had poverty and ghettos all over the place.

i'm white, and i think you should at least show some basic respect to other countries and people.

ure whiiite?? O.O and ure a viet-wannabee??? what is wrong with you??

That's a first....

Guest glassheart000

Holy crap what history class did I miss because I'm pretty damn sure Hitler was anti- communist. Open a damn book woman.

really??? he is anti-viet?? good for him!!

Some one report this troll. If I know enough to understand the basic history of Asia, what makes you think that I'm as stupid and idiotic as you?

You are only idiotic if you are viet. Now the question... are you viet??

really??? he is anti-viet?? good for him!!

Oh yah because his beliefs were so much better. I think the Jewish community would agree with you. :mellow:

You are only idiotic if you are viet. Now the question... are you viet??

So by your theory you must be Viet too because earlier you admitted to being a moron and having richard simmons for brains.

Guest glassheart000

Oh yah because his beliefs were so much better. I think the Jewish community would agree with you. :mellow:

It doesn't matter. Anything is better than being viet

Guest glassheart000

^ Honey. Your mother is looking for you. You've entertained us enough

for today. :)

Thank you for the compliment, You got to admit, it is pretty entertaining! You got to learn something new!!

I'm only idiotic if I'm Viet... What gives you the right to say that?

I am American. Vietnamese and French by ethnicity.

Could you just get out? We'd all be happy

And you're proud of it (Vietnamese)??? there is definitly something wrong with you!

Guest Inconnu

Thank you for the compliment, You got to admit, it is pretty entertaining! You got to learn something new!!

Oh yeah! I definitely got to learn something new! First time I've encountered a

troll that is actually STUPID. :) I never knew those existed. I thought they were

just desperate for attention. But man, you are that AND ignorant.

*high fives*

Guest glassheart000

Oh yeah! I definitely got to learn something new! First time I've encountered a

troll that is actually STUPID. :) I never knew those existed. I thought they were

just desperate for attention. But man, you are that AND ignorant.

*high fives*

Oh yes I am ignorant because i am viet!!!! hahahaha!!! psych.

Guest glassheart000

no that was my friend. Since she stopped using soompi, she just let me use her account. registration is always annoying! Don't blame others for what I do now!! that's no good!!

Oh so you're bipolar then, thats even better. Pfft pick one you're either a righteous believer of self beauty or cretin troll. Haha do you persist your beliefs onto this friend of yours also? You're running out of stories to tell.

starlight5: okay now I stop :P

Guest Dolce_love

wow. i expected there to be three pages of picture spams instead of three pages of worthless BS by some hypocritical pinkberry

Archived