☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truffles14

jesus christ, you are obviously him. why ask? and i heard he isn't even vietnamese much less a net idol. i have never heard of him before until you insisted on these spams. unless you are asking if we think he's a net idol or not, then that's a total NAY for me.

Guest ~.Linh.~

^....i think he's handsome in the first pictures LOL

being handsome just isn't the only criteria for a net idol, right? -.-

but just taking it from his name...unless he's mixed he doesn't seem Viet.

omg, even if it's only 1 pic...Aaaandy :blush:

I can't believe Kelly changed so much...compared to pics from a year ago? it's like...woah

Or am I mixing her up with somebody else??

lol, feeling so bad here, only looking but never doing a picture spam myself :ph34r:

Guest candyfan27

ok if that hanzo whatever guy isn't a net idol, can you please remove the pictures already? i scroll through the pages wanting to see pictures of netidols and other random pictures just makes the pages load even slower.

Guest glassheart000

Uh oh ? Naoki??? 3/4 Vietnamese? Wow, ........ >>_<< . Where's his info?????? Cute guy! Kul guy..... and lovely guy!!!

Thích him mất rồi!

New beginning ... but i don't have any pics, sorry guys! :ph34r:

Hes skinny andn ugly... i wonder if he takes it up the richard simmons; he looks like a girl. I like strong and tall men that are well build. as far as im concerned. thats a shemalel. Maybe u girls are lesbians...

more rowie

she's hot XD

l_7ffe3254774456b1b44330fefda2d28f.jpg

l_7444c878e28e339b28176ff46fec2a01.jpg

l_ff06730b81a8a875bf9afd5968cf609a.jpg

l_b563d2437e60501509b001545b11a5c4.jpg

l_e18f5bce53a939d132ca8e8fdd59ae55.jpg

l_b9e86b315ba87335e885e410509562ca.jpg

l_3541547f732b8ab89f301f222a873019.jpg

her fiance is hot too XD; lucky guy, hot couple

want more? i'm kinda tired of posting ~_~

Out of everyone, shes probably the person who fits the word "ulzzhang" the most: she knows how to hide it well with angles and photoshopping. U gotta admit it, she does angle a lot.

Heres reality: (the girl on the right)

n513645926_575360_4223.jpg

and i almost forgot.

her "good looking fiance"

n532785503_6857080_8338682.jpg

13836_301140465503_532785503_9503397_99884_n.jpg

Looks like hes gonna break in half if he does it too rough in bed

Guest glassheart000

i don't think many guys are fit for title "ulzzang" except for a few; hahah

cause i'm critical like that XD

but i remember one that was really good looking

remember naoki? or ngoc? ~_~

french guy, haha

i went on his blog today and wee, he changed

i think he got too happy about hana yori dango -,-

anyways, pictures

(i wish i could find his old picture, sooo much better T-T)

naoki3.jpg

naoki2.jpgnaoki1.jpg

err,, for those that don't know him.. a little info?

name: naoki

reside in: paris, french

nationality: french but 3/4 vietnamese and 1/4 japanese

lol; people started not to like him as much because they said he was cocky? i don't know >,<

edit// shi...t, his eyebrows are so thin,, i'm ashame,, as a girl -,-

he looks like a shemale (she-male) who likes to take it up the richard simmons.

thats the opposite of a tall and strong man

if u like that then theres definitly something wrong with your brain.

^ Omg, omg, omg. Unbelieveable. =(

But then again, why am I even surprised? Lol

that some "ulzzhang" turn out to be not so... "ulzzhang"?

Guest glassheart000

why do you guys idolize people that don't even look half as good as you and have to resort to: contact lenses, fake richard simmons hair, dyed hair, fake eyelashes, tons of makeup, extreme angles to pose for pictures, and photoshopping pictures to look good? -.-

First, I see no reason to bring up things from 2007... That was 3 years ago, and style changes... as do net idols. \

What do you mean "look half as good as you"... last time I checked, Tam Tit was prettier than me... and she looks pretty real to me. Maybe she wears circle lenses (I never pay attention to that), and has dyed hair... but who cares! She's pretty :P

Guest truffles14

that some "ulzzhang" turn out to be not so... "ulzzhang"?

first off, it's not ulzzang. they're not all about the "best face" crap. let me introduce you to the first post. point to page 1 button*.

secondly. LOL. late much?

thirdly. like christine said, last time i checked, tam tit was prettier than me. ahahaha. and no she does not wear circle lens. her eyes/iris are naturally big. you can clearly tell in pictures of just her face.

and 4th. idk about those ulzzangs, but many of the pictures of the famous hotgirls/hotboys we get are just from papparazzis. as in they're candids. not hidden behind angles. -_-.

you sound a little confused and bitter. not sure why you would be though. some people look good. and we admit they look good and post pictures. it's not like anyone keeps a shrine to worship these people . ...

^Agreed.

Why don't you start checking out the recent pages in the current year instead of pages a few years back? The Rowie stuff has been posted before, heck she even came in here to defend herself so its all old news already.

Guest EnVogue

omg these posts r from 2007...

alright

and i dont,how do u call it, "idolize" ppl who dun look as good as me

thats why I don't like every net idol

and yeah 1st post

please read def. of "net idol"

xD

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

why do you guys idolize people that don't even look half as good as you and have to resort to: contact lenses, fake richard simmons hair, dyed hair, fake eyelashes, tons of makeup, extreme angles to pose for pictures, and photoshopping pictures to look good? -.-

Who the john tesh cares...

Obviously you're too prefect huh? with your natural face and prefect eyes...

btw, even if we "idolize" them what's wrong with it? if it's not them then it's going to be someone else...

Heck, if they look half as good as me, then why don't I see my face in this thread?

btw, get the world Ulzzang and Net-idols straight before you make your (pointless) point.

=)

Guest glassheart000

Who the john tesh cares...

Obviously you're too prefect huh? with your natural face and prefect eyes...

btw, even if we "idolize" them what's wrong with it? if it's not them then it's going to be someone else...

Heck, if they look half as good as me, then why don't I see my face in this thread?

btw, get the world Ulzzang and Net-idols straight before you make your (pointless) point.

=)

Nah, im not perfect, but at least im real with myself and I like the way I look.

i dont make myself to be what i am not. And the point that I wanted to make when I asked why do u guys idolize people that arent even half as good looking as u is that u guys are NOT UGLY. Why do you always look at other people to compare urself to them and feel "jealous" or whatever? All the people u guys like on net idols and stuff. Theyre just people like u except that they have no life and prolly spend all their lives online to make a name online.

Theyre not particularly better looking than u. And if they do look like theyre better lookin than u, then they just know how to hide their flaws. You can look the way u want to with proper clothes, makeup, accessories, anges, etc etc. I just want to show u guys that the people u guys feel are really really cute in pictures that u don't know turn out to be just plain people. Heres an old picture

232633pe5.jpg

(by the way, i dont even know who tam tit or sumthing like that is so for those who are defending him or her.... i dont who you are talking about. N the reason why i brought that up from 2007 is because im stumbled upon it that page first and was like woah-fake much?

Guest Inconnu

^ I wish you would have made your point without bashing the members who

participate in this thread. From what I know, none of us "idolize" these net

idols. They are just pretty faces that are nice to look at. It's not like we WANT

to become like them and worship them. :huh:

And also just because you saw ONE page, you made a single assumption that

ALL of our net idols are like Naoki and Rowie?

Guest glassheart000

^ I wish you would have made your point without bashing the members who

participate in this thread. From what I know, none of us "idolize" these net

idols. They are just pretty faces that are nice to look at. It's not like we WANT

to become like them and worship them. :huh:

And also just because you saw ONE page, you made a single assumption that

ALL of our net idols are like Naoki and Rowie?

how is "people who don't even look half as good as u" .. bashing you?

If u want something nice to look at, go to a professional hair salon, beauty salon so they do ur makeup. n then look at urselves in the mirror -.- better than looking at others. Ure not perfect yeah, but theyre not perfect either. Nothing feels better than looking at yourself and see that you look good so if you don't like your hair, do something. If you don't like whatever features you have, theres makeup. But to look at others and wish to look as pretty/cute/whatever.... serious?- dont deny that u do wish to look like some of them. Otherwise, you wouldnt b here and in front of the mirror. Theyre not even that cute and i am sure that if everyone here took better care of their appearances, they would look as good

Guest Inconnu

If u want something nice to look at, go to a professional hair salon, beauty salon so they do ur makeup. n then look at urselves in the mirror -.- better than looking at others. Ure not perfect yeah, but theyre not perfect either. Nothing feels better than looking at yourself and see that you look good so if you don't like your hair, do something. If you don't like whatever features you have, theres makeup. But to look at others and wish to look as pretty/cute/whatever.... serious?- dont deny that u do wish to look like some of them. Otherwise, you wouldnt b here and in front of the mirror. Theyre not even that cute and i am sure that if everyone here took better care of their appearances, they would look as good

You're not seeing the point I am trying to get across.

Telling us that we WORSHIP (or "idolize" as you put it) these people is an INSULT. On my part, I see it as an insult. You make it seem as though we think highly of these people as though they are better than us, as if they are Gods. I certainly don't think that way. Just because we post their pictures and look at these pictures does not mean that we are trying to act/look like them. They are certainly pretty, yes, but there are tons of pretty people around. Admiring people for their beauty is of the norm. People admire fashion models and runway models all the time. Looking at pretty net idols is, in fact, almost the same thing. I know these people are not perfect, but like I said, none of us here puts these net idols on a pedistool or shrine.

By the way, I look in the mirror because I want to keep my appearance clean and that has nothing to do with being pretentious to myself or trying to look like someone I'm not. So please stop making assumptions as such. :)

Guest truffles14

please. isn't your icon of someone pretty too. i mean it's obviously not you. why do you look at them then. plus, what's your point of trying to sound all righteous? like you've never looked at random models in magazines and stuff. i love how you don't even know what the netidols we're talking about look like (or what they're really all about to begin with), and then assume that they hide behind angles and spend all day on their blogs. many of them start out as recruited teen models contrary to popular belief. they had to have been at least better than average looking. and like i said. there are plenty of candids. most of the people in this thread (who don't randomly jump in and just look at a few pages from back in 2007) already know what many of these net idols look like at their plainest. many of them still look the same therefore we post the,. people like rowie don't stick around long because everyone obviously doesn't find her naturally attractive.

tam tit for one only recently got a blog to keep in touch with her fans. she's famous because some photog. thought she was pretty, took a few pictures of her in an ao dai and posted it online. why don't you try to "go to a professional hair salon, beauty salon so they do ur makeup. " and take some pictures to post online? see if they have the same affect. while you're at it, try entering some pageants and see if you win. if it's as easy as you make it out to be.. then bai phuc. lmao

Archived