☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest hotmonkey

^ You said fake as in plastic surgery + makeup + photoshop.

LOL I can spot more than one picture having alot of photoshop

done to them.

Those girls look pretty fake to me and some of them aren't even

"pretty".

lmao honey ... they have more of an international appeal than your so call net idol LMAO

lmao most of pics i posted are not photoshop ... what the hell are u talking about???

lmao ... :lol:

and all girls wear makeup .. so duh ... u can't really find a girl now adays that don;t wear make up lol but the girls/guys that i posted looks like their picture unlike MOST of these so call net idol B)

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

lmao some fame??? honey .. plzzz if i go back to vn and ask if they know who TTS or meo mun is ... NO One will know who they are ... lol ... the only people that know who they are are people that go to this thread ... which does not equal to any type of fame what so ever B)

LOL I really laugh at you. ;]

I guess you haven't know the popularity of TTS and many of the net idols on here?

Bim Bim, Andy, Tran Thanh Son, Midu, Pesam, Kelly, etc.

They are DEFINITELY popular in real life. LOLLL, someone is so ignorant because they

haven visited this thread often to realize the popularity of these people. Gosh, you

make me laugh with your inability to spell and your inaccurate information given.

Guest hotmonkey

honey ........ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

these little kids are not popular in VN

like i said they are ONLY popular within this thread LMAO

which is like nothing :rolleyes:

Guest truffles14

lmao some fame??? honey .. plzzz if i go back to vn and ask if they know who TTS or meo mun is ... NO One will know who they are ... lol ... the only people that know who they are are people that go to this thread ... which does not equal to any type of fame what so ever B)

LMAO

@ the innconu ......... honey all of those girls/guys that i posted looks fake how??

i actually know people who knows them .... some of them are actually gfs of peeeps that i know B)

there you go skipping over words again. i specifically said "some" fame. so of course not EVERYONE would know. and plus, they're "net" idols. not celebrities. therefore the fame is online.. . clearly...

also, they are not only famous in this thread. most of them come from miss teen/miss audition competitions aired on TV in vietnam.

as for the guys, for example, Duy a net idol is dating Phuong linh's little sister, Phuong Ly. Phuong Linh is already a bigtime singer. she is a celeb. they were featured in Hoa Hoc Tro and other young magazines and such. there are "some" fame to these people.

Guest Inconnu

lmao honey ... they have more of an international appeal than your so call net idol LMAO

lmao most of pics i posted are not photoshop ... what the hell are u talking about???

lmao ... :lol:

and all girls wear makeup .. so duh ... u can't really find a girl now adays that don;t wear make up lol but the girls/guys that i posted looks like their picture unlike MOST of these so call net idol B)

4 out of the 9 pictures are photoshopped. And the photoshopped ones are actually the

GOOD LOOKING ones. The non photoshopped are... :mellow: *cough* Not ugly, but eh.

No my point is how do you even know if the net idols we posted dont look like in real life?

Have you met them? No. So dont assume unless you have facts. You're just biased ;] Its

okay, I guess its hard for trolls to find a life and must assume things in order to argue.

*patpat* It's okay. Dont cry.

:lol::lol:

Gosh, you tickle my feather with your stupidity about what's going on

with today's youth in VN.

Check out www.kenh14.vn maybe you'll educate yourself and find articles

on the net idols I listed. LOL.

Guest hotmonkey

4 out of the 9 pictures are photoshopped. And the photoshopped ones are actually the

GOOD LOOKING ones. The non photoshopped are... :mellow: *cough* Not ugly, but eh.

No my point is how do you even know if the net idols we posted dont look like in real life?

Have you met them? No. So dont assume unless you have facts. You're just biased ;] Its

okay, I guess its hard for trolls to find a life and must assume things in order to argue.

*patpat* It's okay. Dont cry.

lmao listen little girl don;t talk to me like that if u don;t want me to talk crap about u and the people that u posted ... LMAO

and honey like i said i actually KNOW people who know them and they all look like their pics B) .. and some of them even looks better in real life ... some are not photogenic ya know

and i can just tell that these net idol don;t look like that in real life because most of them cover their face with anime hair( for guys) and the girls are all dolled up and take angle shots lol

oh honeyyyy pleaseeeeeeeeee

seriously. wth are you still here..those girls you posted are AVERAGE AND SOME OF THE PICS ARE PHOTOSHOP. AND THAT DUDE. EWW OMG

WHY YOU EVEN BOTHER TO POST UP. YOU ARE SO IGNORANTTTTT :lol: :lol:

lmao listen little girl don;t talk to me like that if u don;t want me to talk crap about u and the people that u posted ... LMAO

and honey like i said i actually KNOW people who know them and they all look like their pics B) .. and some of them even looks better in real life ... some are not photogenic ya know

and i can just tell that these net idol don;t look like that in real life because most of them cover their face with anime hair( for guys) and the girls are all dolled up and take angle shots lol

SERIOUSLY DO YOU WHAT NET IDOL MEANS? IF NOT THEN JUST GO GOOGLE OKAY? <_<

inconnu!*,truffles14- just ignored that person. we will get into trouble if we keep on posting like that.

we all know we are right. why even bother to argue with that person. they will never understand it. :D

Guest Inconnu

^ Aww, is someone getting offended? Little girl? I'm not the one acting like a

little twelve year old because she isn't getting what she wants.

LOL, so you can judge from a picture of how they really look like? They do look

like that in real life. Bim Bim looks exactly the same because I've seen a music

video of him. Granted, TTS did surgery, but he looks EXACTLY THE SAME in real

life because there are videos of him online and he looks exactly as he does in

pictures. Same with Midu and all other net idols.

I think youre just getting mad because you have no proof of things and just like

to talk as of you are the shiznits. ;)

LMAO calling the girls i posted average and yet they go drooling over ugly a$$

LMAO

this is epic B)

LOL, oh its epic because youre just an epic failure. ;]

Dont know, it seems like not alot of people are on your

side and think that the people you posted are "good looking".

Guest hotmonkey

^ Aww, is someone getting offended? Little girl? I'm not the one acting like a

little twelve year old because she isn't getting what she wants.

LOL, so you can judge from a picture of how they really look like? They do look

like that in real life. Bim Bim looks exactly the same because I've seen a music

video of him. Granted, TTS did surgery, but he looks EXACTLY THE SAME in real

life because there are videos of him online and he looks exactly as he does in

pictures. Same with Midu and all other net idols.

I think youre just getting mad because you have no proof of things and just like

to talk as of you are the shiznits. ;)

i am not offended .. but i do want a CIVILIZED argument ... lmao ... u are the one that attacked me personally ... i never even care for u much to care what the hell u are talking about

but u seems to keeps quoting me :rolleyes:

and also .. just because some net idol looks the same in real it does not mean they actually have "beauty"

no offense but bim bim seems to be a nice guy but he is not "handsome"

same with TTS .... this dude looks weird actually

and midu ... OMG where do i begin of how annoying she looks??? B)

lMao also the girls/guys that i posted have MORE of a chance to make it as REAL celebs than these so call net idol

some of u needs to go to the talent agency and ask them .. they will tell u B)

Guest Inconnu

^ LOL civilized argument? Well one, a civilized conversation does not include

bashing others and sweetie, you did that right in the beginning.

I never attacked you. You think me quoting you is an attack? I just think its

ridiculous how you ridicule others on their perspective of beauty yet you JUMP

on others when they are criticizing yours. Hypocritee~

I just proved my point that most people look like how they do in real life. ;)

That's all it matters. Whether or not you think they are pretty or not is up to

you, because I really dont care whether you think they are ugly or not. Just

dont srpead your negativity in this thread because its unncessary.

Guest truffles14

you really have something against anime hair dont you?

most of them look exactly the same in real life. bim bim, midu, tts, duy, others, have streaming videos somewhere out there. go do your research before concluding.

lMao also the girls/guys that i posted have MORE of a chance to make it as REAL celebs than these so call net idol

some of u needs to go to the talent agency and ask them .. they will tell u cool.gif

the fact of the matter is, they aren't anymore famous than the people in this thread.

Guest hotmonkey

^ LOL civilized comment? Well one, a civilized comments includes not bashing

others and sweetie, you did that right in the beginning.

I never attacked you. You think me quoting you is an attack? I just think its

ridiculous how you ridicule others on their perspective of beauty yet you JUMP

on others when they are criticizing yours. Hypocritee~

I just proved my point that most people look like how they do in real life. ;)

That's all it matters. Whether or not you think they are pretty or not is up to

you, because I really dont care whether you think they are ugly or not. Just

dont srpead your negativity in this thread because its unncessary.

dude u attack me and tell me to leave soompi when my opinion differs from yours .. i call that attack sweetie

and i never bash any soompi MEMBER

but the net idol are subject for criticism .. since like some of you said .. they are famous. B) .. and it is fair game to criticize celebs because they put themselves out there for others to judge :rolleyes:

Guest Inconnu

dude u attack me and tell me to leave soompi when my opinion differs from yours .. i call that attack sweetie

and i never bash any soompi MEMBER

but the net idol are subject for criticism .. since like some of you said .. they are famous. B) .. and it is fair game to criticize celebs because they put themselves out there for others to judge :rolleyes:

LOLL. Oh honey, maybe you should go back and learn to read because I told you to

EXIT the Vietnamese net idol thread if you dont like it. When did I ever tell you to

leave Soompi? I mean yeah, one less troll in Soompi is always plus, but I dont get to

decide whether you leave or not... the mods do ;]. And you still haven't told me

how I attacked you yet.

No, you didnt bash soompi members but bashing net idols is not allowed. They are

still considered celebrities and it so rightly stated in the rules that no bashing is

ALLOWED. Whether it is soompi members or not.

LOL criticisms can be given, but there are ways to criticize without sounding like a

jerk about it. You could have just simply said you dont think these people are your

type, etc. No need to go around criticizing Soompi members on their perspective of

beauty.

And so this will be a productive post...

NEW EDDIE

lame.jpg

NEW MARIA

e4c7.jpg

ee30.jpg

698f.jpg

1c79.jpg

NEW THANH VAN

n1650634894_126232_7512.jpg

1d15.jpg

NEW BIM BIM

3340724054_3ce895a035.jpg

3340724276_cc83b85d2d.jpg

3339897301_e3165bde36.jpg

NEW TRANG PHAP

2721251531_fe68120651_o.jpg

3294915212_0d6289bb79.jpg

Guest hotmonkey

LOLL. Oh honey, maybe you should go back and learn to read because I told you to

EXIT the Vietnamese net idol thread if you dont like it. When did I ever tell you to

leave Soompi? I mean yeah, one less troll in Soompi is always plus, but I dont get to

decide whether you leave or not... the mods do ;]. And you still haven't told me

how I attacked you yet.

No, you didnt bash soompi members but bashing net idols is not allowed. They are

still considered celebrities and it so rightly stated in the rules that no bashing is

ALLOWED. Whether it is soompi members or not.

LOL criticisms can be given, but there are ways to criticize without sounding like a

jerk about it. You could have just simply said you dont think these people are your

type, etc. No need to go around criticizing Soompi members on their perspective of

beauty.

honey ..... calling me a troll when i have a different opinion from yourself is a form of attack .... B) .... it goes under name calling category B)

Guest Inconnu

^ Troll = hater. Someone who doesn't do anything but post

negative things in thread and doesn't bother to contribute...

Sooo... what things havent you done that doesnt make you

a troll? :huh:

Guest truffles14

^^ but i mean, didn't you specifically call the net idols "ugly" too.

sure, you're entitled to your opinions, but we're also entitled to ours. it's only fair, ..and 'civilized.'

anyway, i think Huyen baby should be posted here. I think she's really cute.

Guest hotmonkey

^ Troll = hater. Someone who doesn't do anything but post

negative things in thread and doesn't bother to contribute...

Sooo... what things havent you done that doesnt make you

a troll? :huh:

u see u are probably the negative type thats why u always think negatively about other people .... B)

please go back and read my original post .... i did not post "hate" comments but rather i was pointing out the irony of this who net idol thing :lol:

if u think positive then u can see the positive side to my post ... but u are probably the negative type hence u always see the bad side of things B)

Archived