Korean Music Forum Rules

edward1849

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Iwanna ask if by mistake double post happen how could I delete it

Sorry for the late reply; you could pm a moderator about it, or you could just ask in your post and if a mod happens to see it, they will make it invisible. If you would like, you could also just edit the second post with other information or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

you could pm a moderator about it . . . .

Hi! Team of Moderators

Just a feedback, but is it possible to include in the first posting the list of Moderators that we can PM to, if and when the need arises for whatever reasons?

I am assuming that not all Moderators are 'responsible' or in-charge of all sections . . . different groups of Moderators for Music, Drama, Tech etc???

Thanks in advance and for further clarification!

Hi! Team of Moderators

Just a feedback, but is it possible to include in the first posting the list of Moderators that we can PM to, if and when the need arises for whatever reasons?

I am assuming that not all Moderators are 'responsible' or in-charge of all sections . . . different groups of Moderators for Music, Drama, Tech etc???

Thanks in advance and for further clarification!

The list of moderators for this forum is listed on the forum main page under Korean Music. Besides myself, we have:

chrissejin

silentxtears

saharial

moderating this forum. You can contact any one of us.

Guest michelle1124

That belongs to the Korean Drama forum. :)

hi there i seem to find the OST of the different series plz help me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Katxdbsk

Question: I have a question about a song, i wanna know what's it called and who sang it, where do I ask???

Archived