Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Yeon_Jung_Hoon.jpg

Born: November 6, 1978

Family: Father is actor Yun Kyu Jin; He married actress Han Ga In in April 2005.

Height/Weight: 182 cm (6') / 70 kg (154 lbs)

School: Art Center Design School (in U.S.); Myungji University Graduate School

TV dramas:

Love is all around (with Jang Nara)

Sad Love Song/Sad Sonata

Snow White (Jin-woo)

Heungbu

Rosemary (Jun-oh)

Yellow Handkerchief (Tae-young)

Drama City

Awards: KBS Best New Actor (2003)

Movies:

Love in Magic

Daddy Long Legs

/w his beloved wife ^_^

0117_gain_t.jpg

you forgot his most recent one, East of Eden (he plays, Dong-wook) ;]

and a few others. :blush:

# A Problem At My Younger Brother's House (SBS, 2003)

# Nonstop (MBC, 2000)

# Kaist (SBS, 1999)

actually, i recommend East of Eden if you're a big Jeong-hoon fan. It's a tear-jerker though so bring a box of tissues! =D

Hi Guys!

Been down with the colds and cough these past days... Sprained my right leg too! :rolleyes:

thanks lilcrash for the pic, i hope you visiting this thread more often :)

Thanks Denzai and Lilcrash for the photos! Soo cute indeed! :wub:

Hope Everyone is OK! Have a Good Week ahead! :)

hi ny2002 welcome back :)

it's been a while not seeing you here, where have you been?

here's some new pic

2008120222250084082_223613_0.jpg

334lm9y.jpg

1228299311879612_file.jpg

1228299285775331_file.jpg

1228288329326_1.jpg

oppa new look in eoe

oppaeoe.jpg

oppaeoe2.jpg

eoeoppa.jpg

oppaeoe3.jpg

credit as tagged

thank's lilcrash for your contribution, i'm glad you always posting yjh new pic here :)

but why you change your signature??

mariposa thanks for the pic too, i always love his smile :)

i hope he got nominated on mbc award because he's work really hard for eoe...

Guest valley girl

i think it's been an ages i have not posted here, seem ppl bored with EOE, because 50's episode rite??? heheh..

i will post some stuff later

cute :D

3283d0001c55900c738b651mo1.jpg

632838125da7ea4cf919b85eg2.jpg

credit Baidu

i really like this pic, oppa looks so cute, thanks again mariposa :)

i love yjh new look in eoe, he looks soooo good as a prosecutor...........

can't wait to watch this eps

i'm so curious about this article, i hope someone can help me to translate it.....

[아듀! 2008 이제는 말할수 있다] ① 안쓰기로 한 한가인, 손이 근질거려 그만…

oppanews.jpg

[동아일보] 2008년 12월 12일(금) 오전 07:46 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[클릭하시면 원본크기 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.]

[스포츠동아]

‘연정훈, 지못미!’

지켜주지 못해 미안한 배우 연정훈. 올 해 가장 미안한 마음을 갖게 한 연예인을 꼽으라면 1초의 망설임 없이 그의 이름을 대고 싶다.

제대 후 MBC 드라마 ‘에덴의 동쪽’으로 컴백을 선언한 그를 만난 건 6월. 드라마 출연이나 영화 개봉을 앞둔 배우들이 그렇듯 연정훈과 함께 한 인터뷰도 새로운 작품과 각오 등을 묻고 듣는 평범한 자리로 여겼다.

마주 앉아 대화를 시작하고 10여분이 지나면서부터 ‘평범할 것’이라는 예상은 빗나갔다. 담백한 성격, 꾸밈없는 말투, 솔직한 감정 표현을 자유롭게 오간 대화는 여느 배우들보다 매력적이고 진정성까지 느껴졌다.

인터뷰는 어느덧 서로 직업에 대한 고민으로까지 흘러갔다. 자연스럽게 연정훈은 아내의 이야기도 꺼냈다. 잘알려졌듯이 그의 아내는 미녀 배우 한가인. 데뷔 초부터 공개 교제를 시작해 20대 중반의 젊은 나이에 결혼한 이들은 스타 부부라는 이유로 늘 대중의 관심과 호기심을 모아왔다.

하지만 지독한 관심이 때론 당사자들에게 부담이 되기 마련.

연정훈은 일부 ‘안티팬’의 극성스러운 악성 댓글에 오랫동안 시달려 아내에 대해 공개적으로 언급하길 꺼려왔다.

이런 상황에서 연정훈이 직접 언급한 한가인에 대한 이야기는 화기애애한 인터뷰 분위기 속에 잠시 잊고 있던 ‘기자 본분’을 떠올리기에 충분했다.

그런데 연정훈은 이야기 말미에 “기사로는 쓰지 않았으면 좋겠다”고 당부했다. 이른바 ‘오프 더 레코드’를 요청한 셈.

얼 떨결에 고개를 끄덕였지만 인터뷰가 끝난뒤 ‘쓰고 싶다’는 욕구가 파도처럼 밀려왔다. 기자라면 누구나 탐내는 새로운 이야기, 그 중에서 대중의 호기심을 가장 만족시킬 스타 부부의 이야기를 누가 마다하랴. 결국 자판을 두드리고 말았다.

아니나 다를까, 기사가 나간 다음 날 아침부터 휴대전화는 불이 났다. “섭섭하다”는 점잖은 항의에서 “너무하다”는 질타까지 연정훈 측은 목소리를 높였다.

항의 전화에 시달리는 하루는 여느 날보다 시간이 더디게 흐른다. 전화 벨이 울릴 때마다 심장이 멎을 것 같았고 서로 해결 방법이 없는 공방전에 진이 빠지고 말았다.

하지만 이런걸 전화위복이라고 하나. 그런 갈등이 있은 이후 오히려 연정훈측과 더 편하게 만나 스스럼없이 대화를 나눌 수 있게 됐다.

‘인간 대 인간’으로 얼떨결에 한 약속을 끝까지 지켜주지 못한 연정훈에게, 너무 늦은 게 아니라면 “미안하다”는 마음을 전하고 싶다.

Guest Mariposa28

i really like this pic, oppa looks so cute, thanks again mariposa :)

i love yjh new look in eoe, he looks soooo good as a prosecutor...........

can't wait to watch this eps

yee sooo cute ^^ i like it too, yee look soo good, specially in that black coat, deadly gorgeous ^^

look at this one: sooo cute isnt he??? ^^

32468718ea78aaa94aedbceqy8.jpg

more pics of the gorgeous prosecutor :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: , he was mad here

2d4e91ef2cc6d7f2ce1b3e1zv1.jpg

6ab309fa513d568a59ee901kl7.jpg

5d82a04490cb369fb3b7dc1ve8.jpg

219bb6458d55ed3bcefca31et7.jpg

credit Baidu

Guest Mariposa28

i'm so curious about this article, i hope someone can help me to translate it.....

[아듀! 2008 이제는 말할수 있다] ① 안쓰기로 한 한가인, 손이 근질거려 그만…

oppanews.jpg

[동아일보] 2008년 12월 12일(금) 오전 07:46 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[클릭하시면 원본크기 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.]

[스포츠동아]

'연정훈, 지못미!'

지켜주지 못해 미안한 배우 연정훈. 올 해 가장 미안한 마음을 갖게 한 연예인을 꼽으라면 1초의 망설임 없이 그의 이름을 대고 싶다.

제대 후 MBC 드라마 '에덴의 동쪽'으로 컴백을 선언한 그를 만난 건 6월. 드라마 출연이나 영화 개봉을 앞둔 배우들이 그렇듯 연정훈과 함께 한 인터뷰도 새로운 작품과 각오 등을 묻고 듣는 평범한 자리로 여겼다.

마주 앉아 대화를 시작하고 10여분이 지나면서부터 '평범할 것'이라는 예상은 빗나갔다. 담백한 성격, 꾸밈없는 말투, 솔직한 감정 표현을 자유롭게 오간 대화는 여느 배우들보다 매력적이고 진정성까지 느껴졌다.

인터뷰는 어느덧 서로 직업에 대한 고민으로까지 흘러갔다. 자연스럽게 연정훈은 아내의 이야기도 꺼냈다. 잘알려졌듯이 그의 아내는 미녀 배우 한가인. 데뷔 초부터 공개 교제를 시작해 20대 중반의 젊은 나이에 결혼한 이들은 스타 부부라는 이유로 늘 대중의 관심과 호기심을 모아왔다.

하지만 지독한 관심이 때론 당사자들에게 부담이 되기 마련.

연정훈은 일부 '안티팬'의 극성스러운 악성 댓글에 오랫동안 시달려 아내에 대해 공개적으로 언급하길 꺼려왔다.

이런 상황에서 연정훈이 직접 언급한 한가인에 대한 이야기는 화기애애한 인터뷰 분위기 속에 잠시 잊고 있던 '기자 본분'을 떠올리기에 충분했다.

그런데 연정훈은 이야기 말미에 "기사로는 쓰지 않았으면 좋겠다"고 당부했다. 이른바 '오프 더 레코드'를 요청한 셈.

얼 떨결에 고개를 끄덕였지만 인터뷰가 끝난뒤 '쓰고 싶다'는 욕구가 파도처럼 밀려왔다. 기자라면 누구나 탐내는 새로운 이야기, 그 중에서 대중의 호기심을 가장 만족시킬 스타 부부의 이야기를 누가 마다하랴. 결국 자판을 두드리고 말았다.

아니나 다를까, 기사가 나간 다음 날 아침부터 휴대전화는 불이 났다. "섭섭하다"는 점잖은 항의에서 "너무하다"는 질타까지 연정훈 측은 목소리를 높였다.

항의 전화에 시달리는 하루는 여느 날보다 시간이 더디게 흐른다. 전화 벨이 울릴 때마다 심장이 멎을 것 같았고 서로 해결 방법이 없는 공방전에 진이 빠지고 말았다.

하지만 이런걸 전화위복이라고 하나. 그런 갈등이 있은 이후 오히려 연정훈측과 더 편하게 만나 스스럼없이 대화를 나눌 수 있게 됐다.

'인간 대 인간'으로 얼떨결에 한 약속을 끝까지 지켜주지 못한 연정훈에게, 너무 늦은 게 아니라면 "미안하다"는 마음을 전하고 싶다.

hey denzai i tried to translate it, here what it said:^^

hope it's understable ^^ from google translation it's kind weird, it's an interview with Yeon Jung Hoon

'Yeon Jeong-hoon, jimotmi!

I can not get over it kept an actor Yeon Jeong-hoon. Artists this year, one of the most sorry because I have a second kkopeu you want to put his name without hesitation.

After discharge MBC drama 'East of Eden' comeback in June declared to have met him. To show or movie before the show like actors do an interview with Yeon Jeong-hoon, and ask to hear a new work and determination to win a regular place.

Sit down and start a conversation in front after 10 minutes ran, the prediction was off the mark. charming nature, natural way of talking, frank conversation, free to express emotions more than any other actor I feel he was charming and calm.

Naturally, the story of the wife and took out The actor and his wife beauty. Since the beginning of his mid-20s to start a relationship in public at such a young age because he's married to the star and his wife that he always has been the public's interest and curiosity.

But this is a terrible burden to interested parties from time to time.

Some of the malicious comments about the long-suffering wife has been reluctant to comment publicly.

In this situation, talking about directly mentioned in the sparkling mood interview, forgetting for a moment the 'press duty and was good enough to remember.

But at the end of the story yeonjeonghun "Hope you do not write the story," he said. The so-called 'Off the record' means the request.

Earl was nodding his head during the interview, 'I want to write' like a wave, the desire. If you covet a new story that everyone reporters that most of the public's curiosity to satisfy every star who's story couple. After all was tapping on the keyboard.

Sure enough, articles, a cell phone out the next day, the fire broke out in the morning. in a gentle protest against "too much" is to yeonjeonghun criticized the voice said.

Call any one day in protest suffering from slow flow of time. Every time the phone rings or the doorbell heart appeared to fail to resolve not battle each other in the fall was Jean.

But this, That conflicts with the more comfortable after the meeting Yeon Jeong-hoon will be able to talk.

'Human vs. human, it's a rush to the end, I kept a promise not to Yeon Jeong-hoon, it is not too late "I'm sorry," I would like the heart.