Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

thank's lilcrash for your contribution, i'm glad you always posting yjh new pic here :)

but why you change your signature??

Hi denzai and Mariposa28! ^^

Thanks for the pictures

Umm...about the signature...I wanted to fit him in too :( ...but I'll end up breaking the signature rules.. :ph34r:

Just transferring some EP 32 caps that I posted in LDH thread.

DC phones DW first.

1zcfypz.jpg

300a0bm.jpg

Then HR phones second.

2iizoea.jpg

55o3m1.jpg

DW checking out HR again. (I like this scene! :lol: )

30l08rs.jpg

2vifi9d.jpg

a2t177.jpg

2nk302u.jpg

66ep3l.jpg

vnlg20.jpg

5ch7r9.jpg

2lwq5cl.jpg

otm8lu.jpg

258z0g1.jpg

5wdwcx.jpg

2ngaro3.jpg

25q544x.jpg

5b5l3t.jpg

af7def.jpg

ixxlz6.jpg

2agns46.jpg

3bv9c.jpg

29gnamo.jpg

f2mveq.jpg

2hn1089.jpg

n6uemc.jpg

34hvtpf.jpg

2e52rs4.jpg

SSSSSHHHH!

312e5iv.jpg

2dsr612.jpg

DW sighing again.

2dt7y1s.jpg

Have a nice day~

Guest luthien

^^ I think she impresses him more here than the first time he checked her out. Does this mean HR looks more and more attractive as she ages?

Guest Mariposa28

thanks lilcrash for the pics, ^^

i think like you luthien, and also i think when she shows an interest in another man, it intrigues him, lol and he's curious cos she wasn't smiling like that when she was with him, happily <_<<_<

mariposa, thanks for the translation,

r u translate it from google? because it's so much better than google :D

eventhough i still don't understand, but i got the point........

Guest valley girl

Londic winter already release it bit late but!!, there are no catalogue to be download it pissed me off i hate it!!!..

http://www.londic.co.kr/

Most star who as outfit model will released the catalogue Londic so cruel

YJH in tag story

to watch

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=496339161

To download

http://v44.mvideo.baidu.com/video/03d4ea86...32b4_1229159164

Guest Mariposa28

mariposa, thanks for the translation,

r u translate it from google? because it's so much better than google :D

eventhough i still don't understand, but i got the point........

you're welcome dear, yes i translate it with google, i tried to get some understable sentences from there :blush:

Londic winter already release it bit late but!!, there are no catalogue to be download it pissed me off i hate it!!!..

http://www.londic.co.kr/

Most star who as outfit model will released the catalogue Londic so cruel

YJH in tag story

to watch

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=496339161

To download

http://v44.mvideo.baidu.com/video/03d4ea86...32b4_1229159164

thanks for te links, im mad at them, they should make a catalogue <_<<_<

more pics of YJH wil be great

Guest valley girl

Yes mariposa something made me upset let me compared with Insung in trugen, Jeon JiHyun in Bestbelli, Kim AhJoong. the company released the catalogue then they already released it since early/mid november . londic such a slow and lame .. i am waiting for that catalogue but mmm.. no catalogue

Guest valley girl

i'm so sad i can't save londic pic too :sweatingbullets:

valley, maybe londic just a small company & not as big as trugen or bestbelli <_<

no it's big too but i haven't look up into their family site .. i dunno with another

from eoe thread

Ater gathering enough evidence against STH, DW personally arrested STH in front of MH, JH, and TH. He was brought in for questioning.

mhjh_ep31.jpg

dw1_ep31.jpg

sth_ep31.jpg

STH just sneered at DW and called him a "baby prosecutor". Then he mentioned how the next time it will be DC who will sitting opposite him. He implied DC's involvement in money laundering and bribing politicians. STH challenged DW to find a way to arrest him before the night ends. True enough, before DW can say "alakazam", STH was freed on a plea bargain, giving him immunity from prosecution in exchange for squealing on a bigger fish, Mr. Chun. On his way out, STH told DW that there are some crimes that you cannot measure by law; DW retorted that, unlike his brother, he will finish STH. STH, with a hint of admiration in is voice, replied that DW talks and acts like him. In this scene, the similarity between father and son was obvious.

dw2_ep31.jpg

sth1_ep31.jpg

dw3_ep31.jpg

sth2_ep31.jpg

DW interviewed Mr. Chun regarding his accepting bribes from STH only to be shocked when Mr. Chun made mention of how he helped DW before and also implied DC's involvement in his activities.

dw_ep32.jpg

mg_ep32.jpg

In his eagerness to get STH, DW was ill prepared for the consequences of his actions and unwittingly opened a can of worms that would implicate DC and expose his involvement in money laundering and bribery. Not only that, STH, in retaliation is now looking into Rebecca's Hongkong Bank involvement with Mr. Gook and DC in money laundering. If proven, Rebecca, Mr. Gook and DC will all be indicted. DC and CH were not surprised when they found out that he failed in his attempt to prosecute STH. My guess is that DC will be the one to bring down STH by taking his business from him. He has already started by putting a bid on Taesung Electronics.

Guest luthien

^^ DW had so much confidence to go after STH. But in the end he looked like a puppy, he looked so defeated.. and STH surprised me a lot. I suppose I've seen him more interact as a human being with MH, and the rest of his family, that I've started to underestimate how cunning this man is. He didn't just build Tae Sung to be in the Top 10 if he can be so easily destroyed by DW. For some weird reason, i was impressed by STH and somewhat glad he ended up winning that first round against DW. Then again, I'm feeling jealous for MH... Just one day with DW, STH praised him several times. If MH heard this or finds out about it, oh my.. he'd be crushed for sure.

^^ DW had so much confidence to go after STH. But in the end he looked like a puppy, he looked so defeated.. and STH surprised me a lot. I suppose I've seen him more interact as a human being with MH, and the rest of his family, that I've started to underestimate how cunning this man is. He didn't just build Tae Sung to be in the Top 10 if he can be so easily destroyed by DW. For some weird reason, i was impressed by STH and somewhat glad he ended up winning that first round against DW. Then again, I'm feeling jealous for MH... Just one day with DW, STH praised him several times. If MH heard this or finds out about it, oh my.. he'd be crushed for sure.

luthien, thanks for visiting this thread & post your comment :)

i just watch eoe till eps 26, so i haven't seen the new DW as a prosecutor

you feel pity for MH but i think DW is more pitiful character, because even MH cannot have JH heart but at least he has JH & TH by his side, even HJH said in the interview that JH will choose MH & i'm sure DC will love him too because he promise to his father to take care of his brother, so i think DW is more pitiful :(

i hope in the end the pd won't make tragic ending for DW just because he's STH son

i'm glad eoe getting close to the birth revealed, i can't wait to see DW reaction after he find out the truth

actually i'm not interested again in DW love story because he has ill fated :(

so i'm just waiting for his character development as a prosecutor against STH

Guest Mariposa28

thanks denzai for the pics, love to see more people coming and discussing about YJH, cos he's a great actor, loved his new personnality as a prosecutor, strong and has power, hope he got more awesome performance, i loved his part with STH interrogation, the way you feel like father like son, more commun things appear, that even STH noticed, the next episodes will be great, hope more confrontations with STH to come,

luthien i totally agree with you

vally girl, yee i agree with you, all the others stars have updates with their brand, Londic is soo slow, or YJH will change to another one, hope so, so more new pics will come out

some videos from ep 22

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=497910185

here some pics to share ^^

37a5ae518139ea948d54300ue4.jpg

4d1beaf837a40f14d8f9fd0qt3.jpg

991cfaf2e79edd08b17ec56zh2.jpg

6147962b16ef6be1e7cd400dh0.jpg

851521a4e85fc5e19052ee9kk2.jpg

7943860112f427c0277fb59wg9.jpg

c2a5503df7e8f9f83d6d979ye5.jpg

d4488b821b81ea86f603a69tz3.jpg

DW/HR MV, made by maccay

so sad that YJH the only one eoe cast whose not get nominated in mbc award :(

is there any possibility he attended the award even he's not nominated?

i really want to see all eoe cast in 1 table

C7C7C6AEjpg.jpg

cr to cyworld

Guest Mariposa28

denzai thanks dear for the link, yee that's bad he wasnt nominated, hope he'll go support his friends,

lilcrash thanks for the pics ^^

here're some

koreandramaphoto1219196hz7.jpg

koreandramaphoto1219196co2.jpg

luvsoompivs00200004sl0dy8.jpg

2c927a892a217fae0f24448uk5.gif

2d4e91ef2cb6d7f2ce1b3e8pz0.gif

230f342ae93360255343c18uf6.gif

cr: Baidu