Quantcast
jinkzzmec

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

@Ameera Ali welcome on board,  we need your sense of humour :D

Hong Gil Dong OST 2 with lyrics :)

I really can't get over the drama yet, It is bitter sweet. I laughed at the beginning, then became sad near the end

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:49 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

not only that, he also gets on very well with all the crew, in the final shootings in Feel Good to Die and others works, he always hugs the cameramen and other technicians. He is a very warm person.

@nohamahamoud2002 yes, I totally agree with you … he seems like a very warm person... he was really nice when I met him in person...that is something that I will cherish for a very long time...although, I do not mind meeting him again in the future... too bad all my trips to Korea does not seem to coincide with his birthday fanmeet

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello lovelies.....

Dear @jinkzzmec friend, the 1st post is so perfect now!! Your style totally goes with KJH! And thanks a lot for including my pic as well! It's an honor!! :wub: (But now that I am thinking, it seems like my pic doesn't go with your new style!! :blink:)

@gm4queen  I love your fanart and yes, it goes really well with the first page post

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Ameera Ali hello and welcome to KJH thread.

LuuTf1W.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@gm4queen im watching Runway Cop now lol. Cos you keep splashing the movie here. Its very funny. Well but dont expect him to he handsome haha.. Idk how after he convert though. His voice also very funny. You should watch too chingu haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen im watching Runway Cop now lol. Cos you keep splashing the movie here. Its very funny. Well but dont expect him to he handsome haha.. Idk how after he convert though. His voice also very funny. You should watch too chingu haha... 

Awwwww dear! So you are already watching it! :o Yeah, I know that he is so chubby at 1st & so handsome at 2nd!! :) But did you notice that he is wearing earrings or something here..???! :D His hair style also seems like a girl!!! Hah haaaaa.... I think we all should watch it!!!

capture.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

My dear @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 lovelies!! :wub: 

I've already watched the first 50mins of Runway Cop & it's so funny & intense at the same time! KJH is really a hard working actor!! His acting is so funny as the chubby guy & he is so handsome as the decent tall guy! :o The plot is so interesting! But I can't watch the whole movie at a single blow as I might run out of my wifi data! So I will gradually watch the rest & come back! The 1st impression is great!!! :wub: I love his attitude!!

Runway_Cop-012.jpg

Thanks a lot for making me interested in watching it lovelies!!! mouse-girl-emoticon-13.gif?1292795467 Your oppa is smoking hot!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@jinkzzmec jink since you've met him in person. I think he really have a very long eyelashes right :joy:

eUQAW61.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Posted (edited)

Oh God!! He is smoking HOT!! :open_mouth: :wub: 

Dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 chingus, what is this photoshoot..??! :wub: I've never seen it before! Comments says it's during Runway Cop time!!! 

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

chingus, what is this photoshoot..??! :wub: I've never seen it before! Comments says it's during Runway Cop time!!!  

you know my friend, he always poses for magazines and ads :)  :)

PHOTO03441.jpg

@Lawyerh I love his team very much, the young guy on the left is so fresh and he has a very nice smile :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen that movie was really funny... yes, he did look really bad in the beginning of the movie before the transformation

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

But did you notice that he is wearing earrings or something here..???!  

@gm4queen if I remember correctly, I noticed that his ears were pierced during the meet and greet but he wasn't wearing any earrings at that time... it looks like he is wearing earrings in the pic you posted though 

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@jinkzzmec jink since you've met him in person. I think he really have a very long eyelashes right :joy:

@Lawyerh to be honest, I could not really look at him directly in the eyes at the time we met even though I was sitting maybe just a couple of meters away across him along with the interpreter.. I was very lucky though because everybody else was lining up by the doorway to get his autograph while I was sitting inside across him the entire time.. hehehe...Yes, he does have long lashes.

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 chingus, what is this photoshoot..??! I've never seen it before! Comments says it's during Runway Cop time!!! 

@gm4queen you're right this photoshoot was around the time he did Runway Cop. That picture was part of the photoshoot for  Tom Ford eyewear collection. Ji Hwan, at that time, was chosen by the brand to be their first Korean model.

Koala's playground did an article about it with more pictures from the photoshoot. click the link here to read the article.

@nohamahamoud2002 I think Ji Hwan looks really good in uniform especially the one from Children of a Lesser God.. I think he will look great as a pilot

DjOieh3.jpg

created another fanart:

8scaM8l.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear @jinkzzmec chingu, thanks a lot for your detailed info on KJH oppa! And I love your fan arts of him! :wub: They are so lovely! And can I post the pics from the link above..??! He is really looking SMOKING SEXY!!! :love:  More juice for my @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 lovelies!!! :D

I think a neat & decent hair style like this gives him a pure manly look! :) Messy hair seems to drop his decent look out!

fjh2.jpg

fjh6.jpg

fjh3.jpg

Spoiler

fjh.jpg

fjh7.jpg

fjh10.jpg

fjh5.jpg

fjh1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @jinkzzmec chingu, thanks a lot for your detailed info on KJH oppa! And I love your fan arts of him! :wub: They are so lovely! And can I post the pics from the link above..??! He is really looking SMOKING SEXY!!! :love:  More juice for my @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 lovelies!!! :D

@gm4queen you're welcome dear and thank you... I have been inspired to create them while updating the first page post... it has been a while since I have done any and just realized how much I miss creating these... I used to do it pretty regularly here and in Gong Yoo thread back in the days...:D

yes, of course you can post these pictures... I do agree with you... he is smoking hot in this photoshoot 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@nohamahamoud2002  lovely slideshow... thanks for posting it here at the thread... I love how Ji Hwan looks in these pictures.

AIbUecC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, jinkzzmec said:

@nohamahamoud2002  lovely slideshow... thanks for posting it here at the thread... I love how Ji Hwan looks in these pictures. 

thank you so much :) I was inspired by the music, usually the drama is strongly connected to my mind with music, I wanted to use something suitable with the photos :) since it is old music from the 19th century, I could use it. :) KJH works usually have wonderful songs and music.

here is how the music was used in Big Man (I chose the correct minute)

and here is the original

Spoiler

• Like 3

hello everyone. Hope everybody's doing okay. Dropping off another fanart that I created. 

qIxUa4J.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

aww so nice to see thread alive again.  sorry been mia.  Just feel like this lately

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Oppa 1st Script Reading

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh  thanks for the first script reading pic...we are getting close to June...cannot wait to see this drama...hope Viki, Viu,  or Netflix pick up the drama so we can have English subtitle :D

MsYQJqe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, jinkzzmec said:

@Lawyerh  thanks for the first script reading pic...we are getting close to June...cannot wait to see this drama...hope Viki, Viu,  or Netflix pick up the drama so we can have English subtitle :D

Jinkzz love your enthusiasm!!! Me too can't wait for it...I think we will have a lot of fun together later. I was worried the drama could be too serious & melodrama type, but from the trailer i think it looks refreshing and will be comedic too. Eventhough im not type that cares about rating much, i really hope this time he can have high rating to appreciate his hardworking. 

P.s Love ur Shoot the Sun fanfic. Didnt watch it, but i think he looks very fit & fabulous there. If not mistaken, he also posed on white shirtless top as well. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Jinkzz love your enthusiasm!!! Me too can't wait for it...I think we will have a lot of fun together later. I was worried the drama could be too serious & melodrama type, but from the trailer i think it looks refreshing and will be comedic too. Eventhough im not type that cares about rating much, i really hope this time he can have high rating to appreciate his hardworking. 

P.s Love ur Shoot the Sun fanfic. Didnt watch it, but i think he looks very fit & fabulous there. If not mistaken, he also posed on white shirtless top as well. 

@Lawyerh  hahaha... I am always excited whenever Ji Hwan has a new project but due to my busy schedule I don't always have time to show my enthusiasm... I am glad I have been having a lot of free time lately :D:D:D . Yes, based on the trailer, it looks like it is going to be a fun drama to watch...hoping for a high rating as well.

Thanks... I didn't watch the entire movie since I did not really like the genre but I did scan through the movie when it first came out. He was filming the movie when we met him here in LA and yes, he was very fit and looking fab.

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

So concentrated

@phoenix24 Ji Hwan really looks good in this picture

0H8LnJV.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1