Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

yeap.. we already know HGD & KJH have a huge fans.. hehe.. even its in 2nd position and its not aired yet in Japan.. hehe.. still feel glad of that.. hehe..

zetta...you may be right...HGD may not have aired in Japan yet but i know the rights was already bought by a japanese tv station even before it finished airing in S. Korea...I think it has already aired in Hong Kong towards the end of spring ...I wish it will be aired in more countries ...both in Asia and the rest of the world ... HGD has opened a lot of doors for Ji Hwan IMO.

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zetta...you may be right...HGD may not have aired in Japan yet but i know the rights was already bought by a japanese tv station even before it finished airing in S. Korea...I think it has already aired in Hong Kong towards the end of spring ...I wish it will be aired in more countries ...both in Asia and the rest of the world ... HGD has opened a lot of doors for Ji Hwan IMO.

sure jinkzz.. HGD have a big chance to get more popularity over the world especially in Asian.. it`s good for our Ji Hwan.. hehe

Guest sophia76

Jink thanks for the info about the Korean drama awars. Good positions for KJH anD HGD ^^

I'm going to sleep, see you tomorrow dear Jink, zetta, vallery girl, database, hye, and all KJH fans ~

OMG! poor Ji Hwan, he died in this drama... I hate seeing him like this... Is he present in just few episodes of this drama? He looks so fresh and young but too bad he died... :(

i am not sure how many episodes he was in this drama but i know it was mostly flashbacks and pictures....yes, poor Ji Hwan ...hopefully we wont have to see him in this kind of role .

Sophia...youre welcome dear...yup, 2nd place is not bad at all.

did KJH changed the name he uses KISS to another one?like just the star symbol?

hi susymoon...no, Ji Hwan didnt change name...KISS is one of the nicknames he uses ...the other nick is Kang Kyoju ( meaning Minister Kang)...the star symbol is what represents him ...there are 2 variation to the star pendant...the first one is the star with the CZ and the other one is the coin pendant with star and K

here's a little something that i know you will like ...heheheh

b8887dfb.jpg

Guest valley girl

hi KJH'S girls !!!!!!!!!

OMG! poor Ji Hwan, he died in this drama... I hate seeing him like this... Is he present in just few episodes of this drama? He looks so fresh and young but too bad he died... :(

what kind of character he was there?? he is a "past" man?? is this drama goods or not

It was so tragic. I don't wanna see him like that. I am used to roles who are dying because of a disease, its natural... but for something like this, it is too cruel to see his character die like that :(

valley_girl That drama won the Best Drama in the Baeksang Awards in 2004... an upset to What happened in Bali which got numerous awards on that time...

It was so tragic. I don't wanna see him like that. I am used to roles who are dying because of a disease, its natural... but for something like this, it is too cruel to see his character die like that :(

valley_girl That drama won the Best Drama in the Baeksang Awards in 2004... an upset to What happened in Bali which got numerous awards on that time...

hehe..the ways of his death was so cruel.. you`re right database.. i saw it just in a clip and it made me have no mood to watch this drama.. hehe..

hello valley.. jinkzz..sophia..susymoon..

hehe..the ways of his death was so cruel.. you`re right database.. i saw it just in a clip and it made me have no mood to watch this drama.. hehe..

hello valley.. jinkzz..sophia..susymoon..

Yeah, it was way too cruel, I don't want JH to get a role something like that in the future, he is too pretty to die hehe... In HGD, it was ok since their horrific death was not shown.

Yeah, it was way too cruel, I don't want JH to get a role something like that in the future, he is too pretty to die hehe... In HGD, it was ok since their horrific death was not shown.

agree2.. in MBTF.. he died so fast and he appeared just a few seconds.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: hehe.. hope he wont take the role like that anymore.. hehe..

in 90 Days he died he embraced the woman he loved.. thats looked sweet and romantic.. hehe

OMG.. no pics of 7 Grade yet in DC..?? :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Hello all

Hi Jinkzz, yes, strange that there isnt any photos from the opening ceremony.. :unsure: I have visited quite a number of Jihwan chinese sites and there isnt much news regarding this.. :mellow:

Yes, i agrees with you. Initially, i remember that Jihwan votes in SDF for the first week wasnt too much and there isnt many news in baidu asking people to vote for him but nearing the closing date, his votes were really a lot! :) Thanks for the goodies :)

Hi Zetta, thanks for the goodies too. Yeah, still couldnt find pictures of the opening ceremony.. :(

Hi sophia, congratulation to you! Glad that your artwork was on the homepage! :)

Hello thowsyg,tangtang,deemei,valleygirl,susymoon,database and more!

hi KJH'S girls !!!!!!!!!

what kind of character he was there?? he is a "past" man?? is this drama goods or not

valley girl...he died in the drama...from the reviews that I've read ,this drama is good...though not too good for Ji Hwan's character .

agree with you database...his character's death in this drama was too tragic

true...it was good that they didnt shown any bloddy bodies at the end of the drama for HGD...SInce i didnt see an actual death, I feel that they have escaped and is living somewhere.

agree2.. in MBTF.. he died so fast and he appeared just a few seconds.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: hehe.. hope he wont take the role like that anymore.. hehe..

in 90 Days he died he embraced the woman he loved.. thats looked sweet and romantic.. hehe

zetta...that's true he had very little screen time in MBTF...i think they showed Ji Hwan's pictures throughout the drama though

So in 7th Grade, he will work as a spy and his cover is an accountant? Is that right? I thought he'll just play an accountant who got involved because of KHN's character...

database...yes, his cover will be an accountant but his real identity is that of a spy...It would be interesting to see him play both roles ...one would probably be a little nerdy while the other one would be suave...almost James Bond-like

Hi Jinkzz, yes, strange that there isnt any photos from the opening ceremony.. :unsure: I have visited quite a number of Jihwan chinese sites and there isnt much news regarding this.. :mellow:

Yes, i agrees with you. Initially, i remember that Jihwan votes in SDF for the first week wasnt too much and there isnt many news in baidu asking people to vote for him but nearing the closing date, his votes were really a lot! :) Thanks for the goodies :)

hi hye...it is kinda puzzling that we are not seeing any pictures...like you, i have visited a lot of Ji Hwan sites as well and no news or mention of the event...towards the end of the SDF voting, kissgallers and withTG-ers were actively campaigning for their members to vote...i think the same was true for Japan voting poll .

Archived