Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thowysg

susymoon...i knew you were going to like that collage...hahaha...can't blame you for spazzing over it...I think Sophia said in her post that she ordered from amazon japan before.

Hi thowysg...did you see the video of Ji Hwan at Man Book 198 premiere? I am not too sure but i think i saw Ji Min at the end of that video file...i am trying to d/l the video but i am running into some problem

hi jinkz..heheh..oh..those pixs?? hahah...who can resist his firm hinny? :P oh..Man Book 198 premiere? did u provide the link before? if u have, can you post it again? sorry...i think i missed that...you think you saw ji min...really??? u sure know how to pique my interest! :P

hi zetta...susymoon (u crazy gal with your x-rated thoughts! :P)..hye...ashlee & all jihwan fans!

yupz.. hye he looks good with that pendant.. hope he wont ever use earings as his accessories..!! i dont like if a man wearing that stuff.. hehehe.. necklace is good.. but earings.. please nooo... hehe...

Hi zetta, yeah, agrees with you :) Seems like there isnt much of his news today..

youre welcome zetta...ill try to find another that's clearer

hye...that's true...i didnt know they were close either...was surprised when Eugene attended Rough Cut premiere...who knows...maybe they've kept in touch over the years...thanks, it was time to change the previous siggy...hehehe

Hi jinkzz, yes, probably which means they have been friends for 4 years already. Seems like he is very sociable.. :) Thanks for the goodies :)

++hi thowsyg =)

16oh9.gif

hi jinkz..heheh..oh..those pixs?? hahah...who can resist his firm hinny? :P oh..Man Book 198 premiere? did u provide the link before? if u have, can you post it again? sorry...i think i missed that...you think you saw ji min...really??? u sure know how to pique my interest! :P

no it wasnt me who posted the link...it was hye who provided the link...i am not sure if it was her ...here is the link : http://noriterm.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/noriter...mp;nid=16912336

its evening in my country jinkzz.. hehehe..

Good morning too, dear..!!

ok...good evening zetta

Hi jinkzz, yes, probably which means they have been friends for 4 years already. Seems like he is very sociable.. :) Thanks for the goodies :)

thanks for the gif hye...I think that is how his personality is.

Guest thowysg

its evening in my country jinkzz.. hehehe..

Good morning too, dear..!!

thowysq.. i dont have x-rated though..you know i`m too young to have that kind thinking..hehehe..

susymoon have it..!! hahaha

hi zetta..hhaha...that's good...better stay that way...young & innocent.. :)

hi hye...yes..jihwan does very well with his co-stars, especially when they're female! haha.. maybe cuz he's a metrosexual guy...he can relate better to them.. :P

no it wasnt me who posted the link...it was hye who provided the link...i am not sure if it was her ...here is the link : http://noriterm.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/noriter...mp;nid=16912336

hi jinkz...oh right...i think it was hye cuz i remember having trouble viewing one of the links here before...that must be the one...hmm..i'm able to view it now...but it's a premiere of a show by eugene & lee dong wook...jihwan attended it and was interviewed....is this the one?

who..?? JI Hwan and Eugene..?? waw..!!! he`s only a cameo in STLD.. but they have good relationship..!! Good..!! i like it..!!

thowysq.. young and innocent.. hahaha... yeah.. thats me..!! hehe..

oke jinkzz.. thank you..haha..

hgd2.gif

hi jinkz...oh right...i think it was hye cuz i remember having trouble viewing one of the links here before...that must be the one...hmm..i'm able to view it now...but it's a premiere of a show by eugene & lee dong wook...jihwan attended it and was interviewed....is this the one?

yes, that's the one thowysg...man book 198 premiere...wait until the very end of the video...i am not sure if it was ji min

who..?? JI Hwan and Eugene..?? waw..!!! he`s only a cameo in STLD.. but they have good relationship..!! Good..!! i like it..!!

zetta...yes, i think its good that they still keep in touch even after 4 years.

CS fanart

credit as labeled and dc kjh

4161bad5.jpg

yes.. they have good personality..friendly and humble.. thats why they are able having a friendship that long....!!hehe..

thanx for the fanart..

bsgs4.jpg

Guest thowysg

yes, that's the one thowysg...man book 198 premiere...wait until the very end of the video...i am not sure if it was ji min

CS fanart

credit as labeled and dc kjh

jinkz..you must have a very good eye cuz i didn't see anyone at the end of the video & i've watched it thrice! :P supposed if u can download it, it'll be clearer then..good luck! :)

yupz.. seems so..

dc is korean site.. right jinkzz..??

still waiting the day of 7 grade presscon..!!

1.jpg

jinkz..you must have a very good eye cuz i didn't see anyone at the end of the video & i've watched it thrice! :P supposed if u can download it, it'll be clearer then..good luck! :)

thowysq.. jinkzz has x ray sight..hehe

hi sayroo.. i see you..!! hehe

thowysg...it was at the very end of the video...but like i said earlier...I wasnt sure if it was Ji Min and the camera was focused on her for a split second only so it was really fast...i tried d/l-ing the video file since Ji Hwan was in it but i have been unsuccessful :(

_-2008-02-21095707-CADTV7-1-HD___tp.jpg

credit dc kjh

zetta...yes, dc is a korean site ...hehehe...maybe i was seeing things.

hei.. is that old photo jinkzz..??

btw.. were HGD cast doing a game here..? my country has game like this too..hehe

yes, that's an old picture...taken around the end of 2005, i think...on one of Ji Hwan's Taiwan trip...looks like they are playing tug-o-war

yes, that's an old picture...taken around the end of 2005, i think...on one of Ji Hwan's Taiwan trip...looks like they are playing tug-o-war

haha.. thats the game name..?? hehehe..i called this game `tarik tambang` haha

they looked serious there..

hgd11.jpg

Archived