[drama 2007] If In Love ... Like Them 사랑한다면 이들&#523

Guest oxana

Guest hannahhhxbanana

i just finished this drama a really good love story......very sad!!

ONLY 4 ep so i watched it in a day!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished this drama a really good love story......very sad!!

ONLY 4 ep so i watched it in a day!

me too! there were some parts that seemed too long and drawn out, but it all comes together quite well and my eyes watered at the end (but no tears dropped! :sweatingbullets:). so that MUST mean it's good.

Guest lilgzl

i would like to watch this..but was wondering if this has a happy ending or not?

I hate sad endings :crazy:

Guest checkckbebe

u can watch it FULLY SUBBED (english) on www.veoh.com (just type in 'if in love...like them') they have all 4 episodes, good quality.. its like YOUTUBE

Guest cuddlefairy11

Can we have a topic to discuss the endind? I was kind confused.

KIND OF A SPOILER!!!

What I got from it was Jeung-Tae was driving and realized he could be a potential bone marrow donor to Ina because of the blood type and stuff. So he remebered all the stuff that happened betweened theem. I think he either went to the hospital to do the surgery to try and remove his tumor knowing he was going to die in the process, or he got in an accident or something and they ahd to do surgery. Then I think he probably agreed to be a donor and that's why later they called and said a bone marrow donor popped up for Ina. Because I was reasearching up on it and you can agrre to donate organs and bone marrow and stuff if your alive, or after brain death.

There are two ways of Organ donation:

Living related donors:- only immediate blood relations (brother, sister, parents & children) can donate as per the Transplantation of Human Organ Act 1994. Living donor can donate only few organs, one kidney (as one kidney is capable of maintaining the body functions), a portion of pancreas (as half of the pancreas is adequate for sustaining pancreatic functions) and part of the liver (as the few segments that are donated will regenerate after a period of time) can be donated.

Cadaver Organ donor:- can donate all organs after brain death. This is what i think he did

What organs and Tissues can be donated?

The major donor organs and tissues are heart, lungs, liver, pancreas, kidneys, eyes, heart valves, skin, bones, bone marrow, connective tissues, middle ear, blood vessels. Therefore one donor can possibly give gift of life to many terminally ill patients who would not survive otherwise.

What is brain death?

It is the irreversible and permanent cessation of all brain functions. Brain can no longer send messages to the body to perform vital functions like breathing, sensation, obeying commands etc. Such persons are kept on artificial support (ventilation) to maintain oxygenation of organs so that the organs are in healthy condition until they are removed. Most cases of brain death are the end result of head injuries, brain tumours patients from Intensive care units. Organs of such patients can be transplanted in organ failure patients to provide them a new lease of life.

That's what I think, any one else have a theory?

Guest Lolly36

This drama is wahoo, I love it

It is so sad and in the same way, it so beautiful, there is hope and the end, so sad, and so wahoo

Thanks to BON for great sub :D

Guest Iadorechoco

same wit cute girl,did anyone here have the soundtrack? especially the song in episod 4. where Hyo ri sing it with crying.

thx very much..

Guest shroom
:( i loved this drama, and it seems like everybody else did too, the onyl people who dont' think this is good are the real koreans. This drama tanked in S.Korea (not to metion it was banned for excessive advertising) and hyori was even "forced" (self-force i guess) to apologize IN PUBLIC for her "poor" acting (which is FAR form teh case, i thought she acted BRILLIANTLY) i am so angry at s.korea right now GRRR

Guest MissSnowz

:( i loved this drama, and it seems like everybody else did too, the onyl people who dont' think this is good are the real koreans. This drama tanked in S.Korea (not to metion it was banned for excessive advertising) and hyori was even "forced" (self-force i guess) to apologize IN PUBLIC for her "poor" acting (which is FAR form teh case, i thought she acted BRILLIANTLY) i am so angry at s.korea right now GRRR

I KN I FEEL SORRY FOR HER....BUT THERE NOTHING WE CAN DO!!! :tears:

Guest aybeedee

wow i didnt no that she has to apologize for her poor acting.... i dont think her acting was poor. i think it was good enough for her a SINGER switch to ACTING.. its like the OPPOSITE thing.. wow im surprised

Guest yume142

Wow.. She had to apologize? Well that doesn't sound fair.. I have seen worse actors than her.. I could see that she tried her best.. You can't fault her for trying to do something new.. Her first series was a flop.. so she wants to try again.. I don't think it merits an apology from her.. Oh well.. I guess it was not to their liking..

But I loved it.. She wasn't over dramatic and it all played out smoothly..

Reposted from the [News Thread] Movies, TV Dramas, Actors & Actresess by RUBIE

May 24, 2007

Lee Hyori And Lee Dong Gun To Visit Japan

2800xl1.jpg

Top stars Lee Hyori and Lee Dong Gun will be visiting Japan next month to promote their SBS one act play drama "If in love... like them."

A well-known website in Japan, Excite Japan, will celebrate the opening of the new Korean entertainment specialty site called "Hanryu Now!" which opened on the 15th. In honor of the opening, it will broadcast on June 17th and 24th through the Fuji TV channel 721 the drama "If in love... like them." There will be a large-scale promotion event on June 4th at Studio Coast in Tokyo.

The 130 minute one act drama, "If in love... like them," is divided into four parts of 45 minutes each, and will broadcast two episodes per day with Japanese subtitles. It is planned to air on the 18th and the 25th.

Lee Dong Gun gained popularity through the drama "Lovers in Paris," and the movie "My Boyfriend is Type B." Lee Hyori, who receives much attention from the public as a top female artist, plans to accompany him on his visit to Japan, and both are receiving much attention from the Japanese press.

In Lee Dong Gun's case, his schedule involves many interviews before the promotion event to publicize the drama for the Japanese press, and on the day of the event, the director of the drama, Cha Eun Taek, will introduce the charismatic qualities of this drama.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=280

Guest itz_n_obsession

two? i thougth it was four? I dont know i was watching one sub at heaven sub group and their was four???

Guest missjaclyn

Hi guys..I've just finished this drama yesterday and totally hooked on to Lee Hyori's Jan So Ri..She's amazing in this drama..beautiful and she has a very sweet smile..

OH ya,I would just like to request, anybody has the lyric to this song? Korean, or romanization with translation would be great.. Thanks! :-D

Guest twee

dude...i didnt realise all the subs for this was out

ive onli seen ep 1 so far and wow...im realli enjoying atm!!!

cant wait to see the rest....and i think hyori has improved a lot!

im watching this for LDG...i love hiM!!!!

Archived