[drama 2007] If In Love ... Like Them 사랑한다면 이들&#523

Guest oxana

Guest babyangelgurl

hi

i was wondering does anyone has the eng song that was played during the 2nd epi of the uncut version

the song has something to do with the rain and sun. sang by a male singer

it was played during the part when they were both in the car after the train scene.

thanks

pm me if u have it. because i cant find it on the ost thread.

i love that song!

its called "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" :P

and its sung by Creedence Clearwater Revival.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mariella

wow.. i was so impressed with the acting of both lee dong gun and hyori.. Lee Dong Gun has always been a great actor.. right from the start... BUT, I think this one tops it all.. he was just perfect, fantastic in this from beginning to end.

Hyori of course is primarily a singer... and her previous drama, 3 leaf clover, had been trashed by critics and viewers for her bad acting...but I can tell she's put her all in this one. She's vastly improved.. and she looked good next to lee dong gun. She had some really excellent acting moments.. her confronting her previous manager, when she was holding on to lee dong gun crying... etc.. but there were some awkward acting too (I thought the timing and tone was off... and some of her expressions and eyes were too stoic in the beginning) but towards the end she seemed to have loosened up more. I always liked Hyori's personality and her voice as a singer.. but i'm starting to garner some more respect for her as an actress. She's far apart in comparison to Lee Dong Gun.. but he's been doing it a lot longer and that's his primary job. I definitely think she has potential to be just as good as him soon enough if she continues on this road.

Hyori mentioned in YSMM that Lee Dong Gun is younger than her but never called her "Noona" (as culture dictates) during off camera of the shooting. He would say "Hyori ya" instead. She said it made her heart pound.. haha.. In the past she would never consider a younger guy but lately, probably due to old age (she's 28), if some good looking younger guy called her like that her heart starts pounding~ I think she's saying her standards are..widening with her age...haha. Some of the other guests suggested maybe he's interested in her that's why he called her by name.. but Hyori said no.. he never expressed any interest what so ever... and he didn't even ask for her contact info. :( She also said that the CFs with Lee Junki, he called her Noona right off the bat so Hyori never even looked at Lee Junki as a guy.. he always was a little brother to him. I guess wording things can make a difference.. : T

But I did hear that Lee Dong Gun never calls his opposite female lead "Noona" if they are older than him.. he said it creates a wall of brother/sister-ness and he doesn't want that to hinder the on screen chemistry or his acting. It of course makes his older female leading ladies very very estatic. my heart would be pounding too. haha.

^ hey there! ;D

does clubbox works for you?

if i'm not wrong, serenity's clubbox has it, clubbox.co.kr/samshiki :)

Hi SeReNiTy,

I think i need a little help here....why i can't dl Episode 1 Eng Subs???

by clicking on the above link, it'll prompt you for a download, just click save.

and place it in the same document as where your raw file is.

rename your sub file and your raw file, make sure they have the same name.

eg.

avi file -> if in love... like them episode 1

srt file -> if in love... like them episode 1

hope that helps? :x :D

Guest ×__simplicity__×

>. < """

the eng subs don't sync !

can someone tell me the delay i should put it on or something

im playing the one where mikki uploaded not the clubbox one if that helps

Guest theLEGEND

Episode 1 Eng Subs

Translator: iluxxx

Timer: lilas

Editor: SeReNiTy

QC: doggieusa

Encoder: scarlett0512

Coordinator: SeReNiTy

Thanks everyone for your support~! Enjoy~! :wub:

OOH, Finally.. Subs for ep.1 is available for download. Thank you so muchhh~ :D

i need some help guys

do u know where i can actually dl if love like them ep1 from without using clubbox

thanks in advance

You can download the raw video file and the subs and the hardsubbed episodes from D-addicts.com. You have to install a torrent client software in your computer first. The software are mostly free downloads. There is also a tutorial on using bittorrents.

Guest randyrhu

i love that song!

its called "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" :P

and its sung by Creedence Clearwater Revival.

not to be nit picky but the song is by CCR but i believe the version in the drama was Rod Stewart's cover.

Guest xchangz

can someone please upload episodes 2 3 and 4 on to megaupload or a free downloading site please ? ive been trying to download episodes 2 3 and 4 off of clubbox for 2 days now and so far i only downloaded 6.5 megabites out of 700. THANKS LOTS =P

can someone please upload episodes 2 3 and 4 on to megaupload or a free downloading site please ? ive been trying to download episodes 2 3 and 4 off of clubbox for 2 days now and so far i only downloaded 6.5 megabites out of 700. THANKS LOTS =P

Try d-addicts.com first. See my post on the previous page. Direct link sites have file size limits, so it is cumbersome to split the video into 3 parts. If you have a slow connection, that's another issue you have to deal with. Clubbox downloads are limited to 50kbps; torrents download at d-addicts depends on your available bandwith. Technically, the speed is only limited by your connection.

Guest stephypham

wow, i only watched the two episode [ commercial ]

& i was bawling @ the end of episode 2, haha. i was

actually suprised at hyori's acting. i think it improved

alot, & she CAN act. (= and lee dong gun is ALWAYS amazing.<3

Archived