[drama 2007] If In Love ... Like Them 사랑한다면 이들&#523

Guest oxana

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ja5on

got these mnet uncut version in mega or sendspace? cause i can't download it from clubbox. everytime i try to download it ..it shuts down my comp. :o

Guest theLEGEND

Hello 'the_LEGEND/jc_freakz, I remember you from HB thread too~! :D I hope you're enjoying the series and please look forward to the English subs by B.O.N FunSubs. :)

You still remember me! YAY! :P Anyway.. yeah, I'm looking forward for the subs. Thank you so much B.O.N FunSubs! :D

Guest KhmerGuy231

Thanks for all the links guys! I'm just barely even attempting to download them, I was gonna wait till the subs come out, but I was too impatient so I'm just gonna download it and wait for the subs later.

Guest randyrhu

is there a faq for downloading from clubbox somewhere? i can't figure it out how to do it :blush: it gives me an error message in korean, and i can't cut and paste the text into a translator because it's all in images.

also is there a big difference between the 4 episode mnet version and the other 2 episode one? when i was on vacation in seoul last week i caught a couple episodes of the mnet version (and instantly got hooked even though i don't understand korean) and i don't remember seeing anything i didn't see in the 2 parter.

**edit**

ok, i figured out you can't use a mac with it, it needing an exe file. i got it going on my pc, but the download doesn't seem to be going anywhere (stuck at 0%), how long does these usually take?

Guest theLEGEND

**edit**

ok, i figured out you can't use a mac with it, it needing an exe file. i got it going on my pc, but the download doesn't seem to be going anywhere (stuck at 0%), how long does these usually take?

As for me, whenever I download an HQ file (700MB) it always takes about 3 hrs plus. Unless its a very old file (meaning 2/3 years old) then it's gonna take more time :)

Guest randyrhu

after many hours still stuck at 0%, i don't think i'll figure it out. :mellow: oh well, i guess i'll just wait til a torrent pops up somewhere, it did just end a couple days ago.

upon watching the 2 part sbs version again i noticed a lot of stuff that was cut out from the 4 part mnet version after all. some pretty major scenes too...

has anyone finished watching tis drama?

i have questions though... this drama is only 2 epsisodes long? cos the last scene i watched was hyori standing on stage with the three brothers.... she haven really sang... then it jus ended... she was supposed to b sick rite, but they din really tell whether she found a cure in the end or not... so im thinking perhaps there's further episodes?

oso hyori released the songs "dont love her" and "scolded" in her new singles for tis drama rite.. but i din really hear the song "scolded" in the show...

so was wondering whether i miss out any part of tis drama?

:huh:

Guest chunu

bonannouncementsyx5.gif

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT -

Dear DA Members, it has come to our

attention that our work is being uploaded to other site(s) besides

DA & SOOMPI. We urgently request YOU to PLEASE KINDLY

REMOVE ALL OUR WORK from ANY SITE other than DA & SOOMPI.

We are taking a risk in fansubbing since it IS illegal. Therefore,

we WILL be in huge trouble if we're caught. We will post up sites

that have our work being posted and will request for them to be

removed immediately.

If NONE comply to our request, WE WILL STOP ALL OUR

PROJECTS WITHOUT NOTICE!

We really appreciate for all the love support. PLEASE

ENJOY OUR WORK BEING POSTED HERE ( DA ) AND

AT SOOMPI.

The following site(s) has/have uploaded our work and are requested

to PLEASE REMOVE THEM ASAP! Thank YOU ! :wub:

1. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1mlz0_wi...pisode-1-part-1

2. fearless123

3. Bakanishi

4. YouTube

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT -

B.O.N F u n S u b s Team would like to ask FANS to kindly be

patient regarding the releases of our subs.

We are extremely happy that our work is being loved by many

and this is what keeps us motivated.

We would like all the FANS to know that we are not obligated to rush

any of our staff with deadlines to finish their tasks. They are doing this

voluntarily and they have their personal lives. Therefore IF we rush them

to finish a task, we might lose them because of being too pushy.

I have come to respect the subbing world. All those who are so

kind and dedicated are giving up their preciouse time to help us out.

So by rushing anyone, we WILL lose our dedicated staff members.

Please, if U enjoy our work support us with love and encouragement...

this is all we ask for.

Thank YOU Everyone !!! :wub: :wub:

B.O.N F u n S u b s Team :D

i have questions though... this drama is only 2 epsisodes long? cos the last scene i watched was hyori standing on stage with the three brothers.... she haven really sang... then it jus ended... she was supposed to b sick rite, but they din really tell whether she found a cure in the end or not... so im thinking perhaps there's further episodes?

oso hyori released the songs "dont love her" and "scolded" in her new singles for tis drama rite.. but i din really hear the song "scolded" in the show...

I think you saw the "commercial" version of the drama. The Mnet uncut version is suppose to clear up the questions and stuff. Just wait patiently for the last 2 episodes :rolleyes:

Guest rapunzel283

Just wanted to say thank you to SeReNiTy for uploading the M-Net episodes onto your CB! :D

Can't wait for episodes 3 & 4 XD

And to BON for subbing this for us <3

Guest randyrhu

there was a lot cut out from the 2 episode version you watched... but i guess i'm the only one that kinda liked the way it ended. i think it would be kinda cheesy to have a musical number to end the show... and i don't ever want to see hyori sick :(

Hi rapunzel283, you're welcome. :)

I would like to know if anyone who has watched this drama is fluent in Korean? Episode 1 sub is in the QC process, and we need someone to spot translate a few lines. If anyone can help, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks everyone for your support and who has been waiting patiently the subs. :D

Guest infinityyy

i saw the first episode of this drama, and i really liked it :)

hyori's acting wasn't the best, but it's improving. <3

Archived