[drama 2007] If In Love ... Like Them 사랑한다면 이들&#523

Guest oxana

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wandergirl

smallville4ever you might want to hit the spoiler tag for your post up there, some people who might not have watched yet might get spoield :(

About the "MV feel" of the drama...It's understandable coz they called this a "Music Drama" from the very start...so it's definitely not a typical drama... Earlier I've said that I wished it was much longer (and I still do) but now that I remembered this is a music drama after all...think of it as a really long MV. :) But yea, the ending was still pretty abrupt.

Guest Orijinalx

ohh so that was the end. i thought she was going to sing the song and then end there.. damn some scenes gave me them watery eyes :tears:

Guest annababy

hyori's acting improved~

i like the storyline too!~ wayyyy different and unique

i wished it was longer since the storyline was so unique!

Guest Korean1111111

This drama was so interesting, maybe because I love Hyori unni so much! She was really pretty in this drama, she naver age. Her acting did improved. I felt like the drama lack so much parts. The ending was a bit abrupt. There was not really a conclusion to the drama. I felt like they had so many sub-plots for a 2 hour drama. They should have kept the storyline for simple and really focused in on the sad part of their love story. Have more seens between the two main characters. They should have kept the car scenes out, it was out of place with the drama. On the side note, I loved when Hyori cried when she found out about LDG's disease and when she held him. I felt like they should have her singing Jansori. Also, they should have like a letter and they should have him reading it after he died. They should have him writing the lyrics to Jansori and how he felt about her........and Hyori should have cried while reading it.

Guest rainysunday

And why is LHR walking around in a very short mini skirt in early spring where it's still cold? This is NOT an accepted norm in Korea. Even celebrities know better than to walk around Seoul with just a mini skirt - even in the summer, which it's not. So what's that about?

I know this is random but eh... it may not be an accepted norm but it doesn't mean people don't walk around in short skirts in winter. Two of my cousins are in Korea right now and from what I've heard tons of girls do it... and soooo many people wear miniskirts in the summer since it's crazy hot so I fail to see how a small thing like that would make the drama more unrealistic.

Personally I liked the drama, probably b/c I'm a biased Hyori fan, but it was entertaining and sad at the same time. Ending was jacked up though...

Oh, and for people who haven't seen the drama yet, watch it with an open mind. Some posters may complain about the acting or the script but come on... it's a kdrama, not an Oscar-worthy movie.

SORRY FOLKS BUT...... THE DRAMA WE WATCHED THINKING IT WAS THE DRAMA IS ACTUALLY JUST AN ADVERTISMENT... IT'S NOT THE REAL DRAMA YET... how dissappointing.... the real drama will be out shortly so I guess we'll all have to wait again...

^ there were mixed feelings about the music drama

there were some bad articles on it

most netizens say hyori's acting is an improvement since TLC.

some say stick to being a gasoo

some say dont act ever again

some say dont act or sing.

some say it was boring

some say it was just okay.

some say the editing was crappy

some say hyori's acting was up to their expectations.

some say it was good

some say it was a 2 hour music video/CF

they didn't like the ending

"Even though you cut out some parts/edited out some parts.. you should atleast shown the full performance for the ending"

some say the acting was fine and it was overall okay.

LOTS of people are annoyed with the editing.

okay i guess MNET is trying to be smart.

they are going to air on MNET with 4 episodes each episode being 55 minutes long.

the 4 episode one will be the one they will air in other countries.

(it will have all the scenes that we wanted to see.. the singing that one skirt scene and more.)

why the hell didn't they do it from the start? -___-

-EDIT

wait

skfj;aklsdjfl

Basically the 2hour version that was aired on SBS was like a advertisement for the actual 4 episode one. WTH?

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

SORRY FOLKS BUT...... THE DRAMA WE WATCHED THINKING IT WAS THE DRAMA IS ACTUALLY JUST AN ADVERTISMENT... IT'S NOT THE REAL DRAMA YET... how dissappointing.... the real drama will be out shortly so I guess we'll all have to wait again...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! wow that's really ridiculous...

Guest White Star

HUH????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

r u kidding me???? well, i don't really care since i only glance over the drama,,,,,,so i'll download the long version a watch it.

BON fun sub is going to sub the 4 eps version right?

+WS+

Guest lizzy_han

what?????

i'm so confused...

then why'd we watch episode 1 and 2? O_O;;;;;

so when is the "real" drama coming out?

MNET is going to air the drama with 4 episodes each episode being 55 minutes long. I'm not sure when it will be air but I'll sure let you guys know... also if you don't see/hear any news on here... be sure to check out the HYORI THREAD in the music section... we are always on top on things in there.

Archived