[tw Drama] The Rose/qiang Wei Zhi Lian

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

i just started watching this drama and i really like it, unfortunately i'm stuck in the middle of episode 10 =(. hopefully soon there'll be an eng sub dvd set out.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest christina

hi, does anyone have the song Hua Dou Kai Hao Le from this drama sung by SHE? Ive been looking at different forums and such for this song but the links have all expired. Can someone post one up? Thanks beforehand.

hi, does anyone have the song Hua Dou Kai Hao Le from this drama sung by SHE? Ive been looking at different forums and such for this song but the links have all expired. Can someone post one up? Thanks beforehand.

Guest christina

^ mayva, thank you so so much! I've been looking for this song on the internet but the ones i could find were from expired links. You are the best!

Guest cystaltears

omg this was one of my fav dramas...ella is so cute in this drama...the family was soooo odd..but nevertheless it was a good drama... i loved ella's character bai he! but i liked the relationship ella and joe had rather than ella and jerry... it only bai he and kui werent siblings!

• 3 weeks later...

i just started watching this drama and i really like it, unfortunately i'm stuck in the middle of episode 10 =(. hopefully soon there'll be an eng sub dvd set out.

You do realize that d-addicts have subbed the series up to episode 23 (out of 26 eps), also has HQ eps. Subs are out for AVI 1-18 (first page the rose sub thread), and episodes 1-23 in RMVB (RMVB:eps 1-11 on page 50-51 sub thread and eps 12-23 on first page). Its still an active project.

Tis drama is cute..

I was so crazy over Yuan Chang's role.. Ella acted well too..

One of my fav tw dramas of all time.. had recommended to my frens over the years.. hehehe

• 4 weeks later...
Guest trèsCREATIONS

Does anyone have a download for the OST? =) I really liked the piano stuff in this drama, you know when the mood gets all serious sweet ahh, I've been trying to find that song everywhereeee

• 3 weeks later...
Guest egimae

I just started watching this series 3 days ago... i'm only on episode 11.. it's so addicting! i never expected to like this show....

i really really like all the scenes with Bai He and Kui!!!!!

i think i'm starting to like Kui better than Zhi shu from ISWAK ^^;

i hope ella and joe will do a drama together again ^-^;

btw, i uploaded the OST in MU...if anybody wants it:

The Rose OST

Guest Vanessa728

I knew not many people liked this. But I gotta say Im probably along with the few or some who liked this series a lot! I really did enjoyed it. Its on my top fav drama series! :D And the OST is really good. I liked most of the songs in there. I like this series more than Reaching For the Stars.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cindel25

I love this drama and watched on Youtube. Can anyone tell me which clubbox has it so I can dl all the espy? Youtube only has it up to 29.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently watching this, I started yesterday and I'm on episode 10 :)

I really really like Jin but I agree that his voice at times is monotone.

Whereas Kui just looks really realy funny :lol:

I am sorry but Joe with long hair is really not nice, I prefer the shorter hair in ISWAK <3

I do love the opening theme song ^^

• 11 months later...
Guest loveNpeace

I started watching this drama (getting into tdrama these days :D)

It's really awesome. The main girl..... I didn't like her in hana kimi but in this drama she's awesome.

kui is one of my favorite characters. Along with the eldest sister :D

does anyone know what the original manga is called? the japanese title, i mean. :)

Bara no Tameni. It's not fully scanlated, but well... I dunno, you can just look for the raws afterwards.

I started watching this drama (getting into tdrama these days biggrin.gif)

It's really awesome. The main girl..... I didn't like her in hana kimi but in this drama she's awesome.

kui is one of my favorite characters. Along with the eldest sister biggrin.gif

I want to watch it, but Ella's acting's holding me back.

Is her acting really better here than in Hana Kimi?

Guest hannacorsino

good thing i saw a thread on this for this

drama.. my opismeyt just lent me this drama

because she knew i was really into joe cheng

there's so many good comments and im gonna

start watching this tonight...

Guest hannacorsino

Bara no Tameni. It's not fully scanlated, but well... I dunno, you can just look for the raws afterwards.

I want to watch it, but Ella's acting's holding me back.

Is her acting really better here than in Hana Kimi?

so far ive only watched until episode 3 but i can say that

ella's acting here is much better than in Hana Kimi

and she is definitely prettier here :)

• 3 months later...

I'm checking this drama out. Currently on ep. 6. It's so good. Maybe will end up as one of my fav. twdramas.

I didn't know they made a drama from this manga. I was a fan of the manga ... well up to when the scanlation stops. I saw the poster with ella in it and didn't check it out because I thought she would act like she does on HK...but she did so well in the rose. I think the siblings were well casted.. except for perhaps Jin. He certainly looks the part, but when he opens his mouth .... it's not so great. It also makes me want to check out It Started with a kiss to see how Joe Cheng acts (well and I feel so pitiful for his character in here. I want him to have a happy role)

I don't usually watch stuff with incest themes in it... but this one's special.

Archived