ULZZANG MANIA

Guest KPxAngelTears12

< smilee(: > QUOTED A PICTURE!! O_>

heheh ^^ MERRY CHRISTMAS!! people that live in the US, ^^ It was christmas yesterday here in korea.....soooooooooooit should be christmas in the US today, right? =O

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tklovex3

i was just roaming around some photographer's page and i found these of sang eun ^0^ lol and i dont think they were on his page either..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img422.imageshack.us/img422/2228/dsc01098gr.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img422.imageshack.us/img422/8973/dsc01305vp.jpg

hmm..i cant remember if it was posted before =/..well if it was..oh wells ..its fun to look at it again lol

wow these LSE pictures are cool. haha :P

Guest 2partsvodka

I have a question. What makes you guys think that Namji is CUTE? I mean, My opinion she isn't really that cute. Sure, she may be pretty at times and be cute at times to you guys. Lol. When i look at Namji's picture, something about her face kinda distrub me. I am not saying that she is ugly. You know, it's just those kind of feeling. haha. ==;; and please, Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT ATTACK ME WITH WORDS. What makes you guys think Namji is CUTE? I think Shin Solki is pretty cute too but not A lot of people agree's with me. kakakaka -- --

Replies?

iono...to me namji is cute..haha in certain poses tho :huh:

AHHHHHHHHHHH...omg..sooooooooooooo cute cute cute..haha..Ji hoon is hot in a tux...lol

mikki is FINALLY IN A DIFFERENT COLOR!!!! :o

Guest KPxAngelTears12

I have a question. What makes you guys think that Namji is CUTE? I mean, My opinion she isn't really that cute. Sure, she may be pretty at times and be cute at times to you guys. Lol. When i look at Namji's picture, something about her face kinda distrub me. I am not saying that she is ugly. You know, it's just those kind of feeling. haha. ==;; and please, Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT ATTACK ME WITH WORDS. What makes you guys think Namji is CUTE? I think Shin Solki is pretty cute too but not A lot of people agree's with me. kakakaka -- --

Replies?

what makes namji cute and beautiful to me is the fact that I've seen her in person and I have eyes. and me and everyone else allowed to have their own opinion about what she looks like without it being questioned....oh wait no we dont =(

Guest miranduh

^what do you mean oh wait we dont?

people only question because we got different opinions =x but you can say whatever you want.

and i believe Namji is pretty not cute..she's not much of a babyface which i classify as cute... if that made any sense.

Guest *rashiDah

jungroo is so cute

and the thai guys are cute..

there's a lot of hot guys on hi5!! not kidding!!! loll they're all on my list!! LOL

Eh, really? I have no hot guys on my list -____-;

All I have is family and some friends cos i barely use hi5 =p

Guest ichigo_no_powder

My wishes for u guys is to have handsome boyfriends who look like the ullzzangs u like....

you're so sweet...YAH!! let's all work hard and find those cute uhljjangs ^0^

Guest jaejoongie <3
Guest Cerulean

stop been mean to lee sang ah. ok?

There is a slight possiblity that she just changed throughout the years. You don't look the same as when you do when you are one-years-old.

I own a page. ^o^

Guest miranduh

^yeah ....and tell people to stop quoting pictures x] maybe it was a weightloss alot of people look different after that esp before and after puberty.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^what do you mean oh wait we dont?

people only question because we got different opinions =x but you can say whatever you want.

and i believe Namji is pretty not cute..she's not much of a babyface which i classify as cute... if that made any sense.

that person who asked "What makes you guys think namji is cute?" was asking it like she wanted to say, "I dont think namji is cute, so I wonder why other people do." i dont think anyones opinion on what any ulzzangs look like should be questioned its just their opinion they shouldnt have to explain it <_<

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

http://ranking.empas.com/imgs/imgrksi.tsp/...et-sarocowi.jpg

I still can`t believe this picture T_T

Oh well, I still love her no matter what =3

Awwww those bday pic of Mikki are so cuttteeeeee <3

dude u guys just take a look at that pic with your own two eyes

HOW CAN SOMEONE POSSIBLY CHANGE HER LOOKS FROM THAT AVERAGENESS TO GORGEOUS....

IMPOSSIBLE

how u ask?

the answer is right in front of you

plys she even admitted to surgery...... <_<

i am gettting less attracted to KKR

just cuz he poses the SAME EVERY TIME

that pic is like the same as the last ones i saved of him

do some new poses

like LSE...haha

be artisitic

051222-00065331.jpg

051222-00051242.jpg

Guest MooNy PigLEt

Keke, I'm new here.

When I'm reading some fan fix, and see that their names keep repeating over and over again. I was curious and thought that they must be somehow famous in Korea. And yet they are all real ulzzangs (not just ulzzangs in those fan fix).

What can I say? Korean are .. hotties :D

Kim Hye Sung are soo cute with his babyish look :)

Kim Nam Ji is sooo cute, she's gorgeous and stylish, nah, must say that she looks stylish and babyish at the same time hehe

Park Eun Byul and Joo In Ho are really hot :D, but they quit being ulzzang or sth?? (remember I read it in some previous page of this thread). But i truly wanna have all of their pics. They r so cute heheh

So, can anyone pls reupload or pm me Joo In Ho and Park Eun Byul image files? I luv them so much kekek

Thanks a billion :)

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Keke, I'm new here.

When I'm reading some fan fix, and see that their names keep repeating over and over again. I was curious and thought that they must be somehow famous in Korea. And yet they are all real ulzzangs (not just ulzzangs in those fan fix).

What can I say? Korean are .. hotties :D

Kim Hye Sung are soo cute with his babyish look :)

Kim Nam Ji is sooo cute, she's gorgeous and stylish, nah, must say that she looks stylish and babyish at the same time hehe

Park Eun Byul and Joo In Ho are really hot :D, but they quit being ulzzang or sth?? (remember I read it in some previous page of this thread). But i truly wanna have all of their pics. They r so cute heheh

So, can anyone pls reupload or pm me Joo In Ho and Park Eun Byul image files? I luv them so much kekek

Thanks a billion :)

i can post up PARK EUN BYUL and J I H if that's what u want :D

Archived