ULZZANG MANIA

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

67614ioex3.jpg

55051rtif3.jpg

05122200065331rk4.jpg

05122200051242zo5.jpg

051213001219048585ep9.jpg

05121300116212dv4.jpg

want me to post more? i have to go now..but i can when i get back home...

~Lisa

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

i want to go to korea now..lol >.< but first i need to master the korean language.....

uhljjangs seem like they have so much fun!!!

wow Oh jeong kyu, is cute anymore pics of him?

oh and kkr is so hot!

I had not seen a lot of those pics

oh and the new sangjune pics are cute

Mikki is cute, what is she trying to kiss

I luv the new updates and the spams

Guest thecrow barks

OMO!!! thecrow barks, you totally read my mind! I was about to request! Yes!

As a thank you I'll give an Oh Jeong Kyu spam! I hope he's the one you're talking about :sweatingbullets:

credit cy

omgahhhh thanks *^^* yeah its him <333333333~

hehe his girlfriends soo cute >_<

Guest LovelyOne1234

I just searched Sang June's name on, naver,nate,cyworld....he hasn't won any uhljjang contest, from what I've read and saw on cyworld he was "member of the day in 06" they have two member of the day everyday on cyworld. So I'm curious...who asked for his permission to have his pictures constantly posted on here? because he doesn't even have a daum page, and isn't on any daum pages that have to do with ulzzangs...including the one that has the ulzzang contest and all the former and recent winners.

Guest LovelyOne1234

lol..I already know what a ulzzang is without this thread telling me haha, and so far the only ulzzangs that are considered Ulzzangs in the place that actually pays attention to it, are ones that have won the contest as I'm sure you already know. lol

But since that's a rule in This thread only, I can just go to the 411 section and steal peoples pictures and post them in here? lol..=) ..this thread is as bad as the posers on myspace.

Also if that is the case then I can just post models, actors/ actress, singers? random kids on Myspace or cyworld here? lol ok, Thanks for telling me, that's nice to know.^-^

Guest ssaicho

I love songjaemin <3 XDDD he is so cute~

& jungeunsung has a cute haircut XP thnks for sharingg! ^0^

Guest flyxme.

you don't HAVE to win a contest to be ulzzang....basically ulzzangs are goodlooking people. =/

well, that AND if they have alot of people replying back on their cyworld&are just really popular. :]

lol..I already know what a ulzzang is without this thread telling me haha, and so far the only ulzzangs that are considered Ulzzangs in the place that actually pays attention to it, are ones that have won the contest as I'm sure you already know. lol

But since that's a rule in This thread only, I can just go to the 411 section and steal peoples pictures and post them in here? lol..=) ..this thread is as bad as the posers on myspace.

Also if that is the case then I can just post models, actors/ actress, singers? random kids on Myspace or cyworld here? lol ok, Thanks for telling me, that's nice to know.^-^

ok whoa, i sense some attitude?

i think MOSTLY EVERYONE here, knows how this thread runs

&frequent posters here would know who's uljjang&who's not.

how is this like or just as bad as myspace posers?

do you SEE anyone POSING as an uljjjang in here? NO, right?

we are just posting pictures of them here so everyone can see, it's like those celebrity threads

NO, you can't just STEAL someones pictures&post them here.

it's just plain stupid to post pictures of "models, actors/ actress, singers random kids on Myspace or cyworld" here

you'll just have people bashing at you. =P

go ahead and do it if you want, i like laughing XD

&i thought you said you know what an ulljjang is, if you DO KNOW,

why do you bother asking if you can post pics "models, actors/ actress, singers random kids on Myspace or cyworld", huh?

dont tell me what sang june is or isnt

my poor wittle baby. it's okay, you're hot puahaha

i love the kkr pics!

i love his dark hair, the blonde hair days wasn't the best...

Guest xvampireknight

^ okay, this thread is boring. You can leave now thankyouverymuch.

And I agre 100% with TiNGxx2.

Like said before, you CANT JUST post random kids or models/ actors/ actresses here.

T____T gosh, we don't need attitudes here. IF you dont like this thread, you wouldn't be

wasting your precious time here.

i love the kkr pics!

i love his dark hair, the blonde hair days wasn't the best...

really?! I luv that blonde hair of his, I luved it

actually the first pictures I saw of him were of him and his blond hair and that's what lured me into this thread, lol

but he still looks hot in that black or dark hair :)

he still my #1 fav. ulzzang! ^_^

but I still think all the other ulzzangs are hot too, like Lee Ji hoo, Lee Sang June, Park Tae Joon, Seo Min Woo, Kim Hye Sung, and many many more :)

oh the girls too, can't forget, their style is awsome

Junal, Mikki, Sua, Kim Ryang Hee, Song Mira and many more are really pretty and are really stylish :)

lol I think lee chung looks better without the mustache, he had one at some point right? or am I thinking of someone else?

haha but I still think his cute :)

That's funny that he replies back to you when he barely replies back to his friends on cyworld lol do you have any proof that he wrote back to you? haha ^^

Although that myspace is a fake obivously, you don't need KKR to tell you that...if he had a myspace he'd link it through his cyworld obviously ~

yea, um well i can't take a screen cap cause my dumb paint program wouldn't work

but if you go on my useless and empty cyworld here

click on the visitor thingy, scroll down the last comment, you'll see: "마이스페이스 같은거 안합니다."

basically i think that means: "I don't do stuff like myspace."

cause "마이스페이스" is Myspace

and "안합니다" is not do so yea

---edit---

oh and thank you everyone for the KKR spams =D completely made my day

-Heroine =^^=

J.ho and Isak do update their myspace ~ everyone knows J.ho's myspace but it's private now because of what she said about BoA I guess ..Isak has a link to her myspace on her cyworld. also Rain has one but it isn't controlled by him as everyone knows, it's linked through his official website....also just because the few un-famous ulzzangs posted in here, don't have myspace doesn't mean they all don't lol..because there is a ulzzang on this variety show right now ~ that has her myspace link on her cyworld...she apparently went to college in America, according to what she says on the show.

And not all of them use cyworld haha some just use their daum page ~ most of you guys should really stop acting as if you know everything about these "ulzzangs" and what they do and know of, when some posted in here aren't even winners on ulzzang contest.

GG BANNED.

even if you were still here i think you should learn to read what i wrote. If you could read which i presume, you dont know how to i said MOST not all. Im not even going to bother to type anymore you probably dont know how to read it.

Archived