ULZZANG MANIA

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

hye guys just seeing how this thread's doing....wow there's so many new uhljjangs and pix i can look at from the 30-ish pages i missed

been busy with schooll...but today i am just stopping by and saying HI! i miss the UM thread and family!!! i love this place.....keke..hopefully once school is done i won't be too busy and can start posting more!

~lisa

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dream3rx0

ohh, mira's gorgeous.

is it just me or did the name of this thread name change from "ULZZANG MANIA" to "Ulzzang Mania"? :blink:

Guest superhaein

its FAKE

none of Korean ulzzang/celeb no what myspace is

period.

you sure?

what if some ulzzang/celeb were from america and stuff

because jessica h.o has one.

eh i don't know lol

song mira, i like her ssangkatpool for some reason

like it looks really pretty/natural (:

and her face is like, cute and at the same time very pretty =)

Guest mimito

ohh, mira's gorgeous.

is it just me or did the name of this thread name change from "ULZZANG MANIA" to "Ulzzang Mania"? :blink:

i think you're right,

it did change o_o

Guest LovelyOne1234

its FAKE

none of Korean ulzzang/celeb no what myspace is

period.

Clearly some do since some do have Myspace. and from what I've seen, besides a bunch of random kids pictures haha...all the 'known' ulzzangs aren't even posted in here including one that just did a TV show for a few months lol I'm surprised haha, just a few are posted here. and actually alot of them do know of myspace just there is no point for them to make one when they're are already so popular on cyworld. and well cyworld is just better :P

if KRR had a myspace he'd post the link in his board section or "fave. link" section which he doesn't even have as an option on his cyworld. he knows enough english to make a myspae but that isn't it x.x; although that page is really nice lol

you sure?

what if some ulzzang/celeb were from america and stuff

because jessica h.o has one.

eh i don't know lol

song mira, i like her ssangkatpool for some reason

like it looks really pretty/natural (:

and her face is like, cute and at the same time very pretty =)

none of the ulzzangs have a myspace, they use cyworld instead

considering cyworld is the most popular one in korea why would they use myspace

the celebs from overseas might have had myspace before they were celebs

but i dont think they would have it or update it still due to their hectic schedules.

Guest Freshh

ohh, mira's gorgeous.

it's not just you :/

Guest tuna_madunna

HANEUL SPAM

CAN I REQUEST OH JEUNG KUH :]

OMO!!! thecrow barks, you totally read my mind! I was about to request! Yes!

As a thank you I'll give an Oh Jeong Kyu spam! I hope he's the one you're talking about :sweatingbullets:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/Jend...peaceqp9klu.jpg

^Haneul's hair is very similar to Lee Yoon Geun.

OH JEONG KYU

11ee6.jpg

09dr1.jpg

07xe5.jpg

06vy8.jpg

04ff0.jpg

03bk9.jpg

01pw0.jpg

10uk2.jpg

credit cy

Oh yeah, right.. The title doesn't look that powerful anymore.

NEW SUL WOO SUK

116go0.jpg

115js1.jpg

credit cy

Guest JanenY

New KimNamJi ~

75281-20.jpg

39939-20.jpg

32833-20.jpg

20-1.jpg

26127-20.jpg

20.jpg

20-2.jpg

20-3.jpg

NamJi's birthday is 19/07/1988. Now she's a freshy student in Sejong University Film Art Department Group,, This information i found it by maself,, >w< I checked it already it should not have a mistake. ^O^;;

Guest LovelyOne1234

none of the ulzzangs have a myspace, they all use cyworld instead

considering cyworld is the most popular one in korea why would they use myspace

the celebs from overseas might have had myspace before they were celebs

but i dont think they would have it or update it still due to their hectic schedules.

J.ho and Isak do update their myspace ~ everyone knows J.ho's myspace but it's private now because of what she said about BoA I guess :ph34r: ..Isak has a link to her myspace on her cyworld. also Rain has one but it isn't controlled by him as everyone knows, it's linked through his official website....also just because the few un-famous ulzzangs posted in here, don't have myspace doesn't mean they all don't lol..because there is a ulzzang on this variety show right now ~ that has her myspace link on her cyworld...she apparently went to college in America, according to what she says on the show.

And not all of them use cyworld haha some just use their daum page ~ most of you guys should really stop acting as if you know everything about these "ulzzangs" and what they do and know of, when some posted in here aren't even winners on ulzzang contest. :blink:

that's not KKR's myspace, I messaged the real KKR on cyworld and he said he doesn't use or does anything like myspace.

So I'm pretty sure any KKR Myspace you come across is fake.

That's funny that he replies back to you when he barely replies back to his friends on cyworld lol do you have any proof that he wrote back to you? haha ^^

Although that myspace is a fake obivously, you don't need KKR to tell you that...if he had a myspace he'd link it through his cyworld obviously ~

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

can i request a Kim Kyung Rok spam please?

If not,, can someone give me the page number to one?

Thanks a bunch ^^

i'll spam kkr pix for you...brb

^^love the SWS pixies!! ahah

Guest J@de

Thanks a lot thecrow_barks for Haneul's spam!! :D

& thanks JanenY for Namji's pic and infos (I'm born a 19th too^^)

that's cool that's she's doing Film Art studies ( : Do you have her cyworld link?

Guest love.is.

Bwahh. They all are so pretty. x] So much eyecandy. 1,734 pages? Haha! Too much to see them all. I'm only on page 6! :|

@_@ But I bet some of them got the double eyelid surgery thingie.

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

kkr - I am only posting up his pix with black hair and close up shots....see I separate my uhljjang pix into categories...so yeah...if u want a different style of pictures.....let me know.........like different hair color, young, recent, etc...

20zpif9.jpg

14usmu0.jpg

15mo1pa4.jpg

15sx1ol2.jpg

29nvsz0.jpg

38slgt2.jpg

38076yy1.jpg

34859wg0.jpg

18630rs4.jpg

13173ql6.jpg

5541hs2.jpg

70zveo6.jpg