ULZZANG MANIA

Guest xvampireknight

yeah. i remember that... top doesnt want pictures

of his family (or his sister) posted on sites >_>

I feel bad that some are posted on soompi..

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pls dont post pictures of tops family he said he doesnt like it and i dont think tops sister would like it either seems as though most of her pictures are private

how is her pictures private? ..

since we have access to it?

if her sister doesnt like it, then she wouldnt post her pic online would she? .. that would make more sense!

^ can i ask why they dotn want this why they dont want to post it here they something spcial?

Its because they want to respect T.O.P .. she has alot of pics on her cyworld but her pic isnt posted everywhere online, i guess if anyone wants to see her pic.. its prob best to just visit her cyworld!

IT SHOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL.

I MEAN IF I WAS TOP YEAH I WOULDN'T WANT PEOPLE POSTING MY SISTER'S PICTURES UP.

SOME OF US FANS ARE JUST CARING ABOUT TOP AND WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM AND I THINK HIS PRIVET LIFE AND HIS SISTER'S PRIVET LIFE SHOULD JUST STAY REMAIN PRIVET.

I KNOW I ASKED THIS QUESTION AFTER SEEING TOP'S SISTER'S PICTURES BEING POSTED IF IT WAS OKAY AND IT WAS SAID TO BE OKAY SO I DIDN'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT BUT NOW THAT SOME OF US THINK IT'S NOT OKAY I THING WE SHOULD RESPECT AND NOT POST TOP'S SISTER IN THE THREAD SINCE SHE IS TOP'S SISTER AND LIKE SAID IF YOU WANT TO SEE TOP'S SISTER'S PICTURES THEN YOU CAN VISIT HER CY.

Guest hydedesu

i mean ...when she post pics lol confused first thez not even beautiful or anzthing

second i dont like ppls wich think thez better than anzbodz else third thez ujjangs so whz thez things they better than other ujjangs gals??

i rly hate tat my god

am sry but this isnt rly a thing where u can be proud of it

eidt they no kings when all ujjnags would think like this silly sis there we couldnt even post any of them here .___:

Guest Rainyraven

Wow a lot of comments about other things again ^^" Please don't use capslock there is nothing wrong with our eyes.

I partially agree with your comment about the fact that if top wants his families privacy respected that you shouldn't post pictures of them. I'm not really interested in seeing tops family pictures that's what his fan thread is for. But I have to say that when making a cyworld especially when you're tops sister you can expect a certain "fan visitation" from your brothers fans.

And to forbid people for posting up pictures that are provided on the net through cyworld by for example tops sister is a bit silly. Because we seem to do it with every other ullzhang or popular people with a great sense of fashion we like. And if for example one of their brothers would post up a message about the privacy of his family would we obey that?

You can't really control what other people post because you personally want to respect tops wishes. It's a personal decision. And if a cyworld is open to public you can't really blame them for it.

----

Back to pictures

Thank you very much for posting up that last spam I loved it :D

this is my friend CONNIE YOO (: & alot of people think she looks like an ulzzang.

what would you rate her out of 1O ? :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

^sorry u aren't aloud to post ur friend in this thread u might want to edit your post. there is a 411 thread maybe you can post it there.

------------------------------

going back to the TOP thing sorry for using caps i know nothing is wrong with guys eyes :blink:...

when you say: tops family pictures that's what his fan thread is for, yeah true that i agree lets just keep this a ulzzang thread.

Guest pooface

You can't really control what other people post because you personally want to respect tops wishes. It's a personal decision. And if a cyworld is open to public you can't really blame them for it.

i agree.. its a personal decision what others do! so u have no control! plus, if they really want to hide their private life then they wouldnt post their pic online would they? .. its time to do some thinking!

and its not even private life.. its just pics of her face! i mean its good that there are ppl who respect top!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i wonder why TOP doesnt want pictures of his family on site...

but i respect his decision. ^_^

yeah i know.. its probably for security reasons... like he is probably only talking to the crazy korean netizens..

he probably doesnt know the nice harmless ppl on soompi lol..

If its such a big problem.. i wonder how ppl got access to her photos if her cyworld is friends only?... O.O if not then.. im sure she doesnt care.. she probably wants fame too.

Anyways we are fans of T.O.P, his sister is just a normal person... i dont see a problem if we only look at her as "just another ulzzang"

Guest Bebe_Ji

pls dont post pictures of tops family he said he doesnt like it and i dont think tops sister would like it either seems as though most of her pictures are private

i don't think it really matters now since her pictures are all over the net already.

since this is from a clothing site that she models for it's seems pretty safe and ok. either way her pictures will be on the site.

Guest • THE KAM* •

^omg i swear, to be honest, it scares me to know that bihyul is a girl T_T

i mean, she's SUPERCUTE, no lying, its just that, it scares that she looks so much like a veryveryverycute guy @_@

& it seems that she's enjoying it T_T;;

her style is like a cute innocent korean guy @_@

i mean, i like bihyul but to some extent she scares me because of her cute guy looks @_____@;

ANYWAYSSS.

• THE KAM* •; i always love how you updated kim ji young & jung hye won twice in the same week! XD -ithink-

WHOAWHOAWHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<3333333333333

they both are my favourite 8D

umm, i tried searching kim jiyoung's cyworld but sadly didnt find it ):

in the second page, there's the same girl named kim jiyoung but when i clicked her cy link, it was a different kim jiyoung - 3 -;

can somebody give me the link to jiyoung's cyworld please? :)

ithankyou<3 (;

here's jiyoung's cy

http://www.cyworld.co.kr/ccc8238

recent KIMMINA

minaNB20081218001_03.jpg

minaNB20081218001_01.jpg

mina21.jpg

recent JUNGHYEWON

hyewon_1061.jpg

recent JIYOUNG

jy20081221114105_41432684.jpg

jy00014pp.jpg

jy00020pp.jpg

Guest Ms_KingPin

I think when you hit a certain level of stardom, your privacy is nonexistent. Even if it's by association or relation. Sadly.

I think many celebrities (not just TOP) would prefer their families NOT to be in the public eye. That's the price you pay.

BTW... those ladies above me are so gorgeous and stylish.

Archived