ULZZANG MANIA

lol thanks for the clip of a moment of Solki on that show lol. iono but i paid more attention on the other girls lol. the funny ones that came out. especially the one with that girl with the "NYC" shirt. she was hilarious, even the guys were laughing their butts off :lol:.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel very suspicious too, I showed it to my sister and my sister thought she almost looked like an alien in a picture.

But she's very pretty...I wonder if she has had something done? And if she wears circle lenses, I wish there were some that didn't wear circle lenses.

One cannot wear circle lenses their whole life and try to look like something they're not. I think real beauty is being natural.

i think her eyes are real. T.O.P's eyes are huge too so did he get his eyes done? its just all in the genes. and maybe the way she takes her photos too. if i'm wrong, correct me. but i think their forreal.

Guest M_JJang

i think her eyes are real. T.O.P's eyes are huge too so did he get his eyes done? its just all in the genes. and maybe the way she takes her photos too. if i'm wrong, correct me. but i think their forreal.

Yeah TOP and his sister's eyes are natural.

This is them as a little kiddies :P

2vkmhwo.jpg

^

it was alread post

---------

anyways i've been lazy to post pix in here

just come in here and look..sorry...

but heres i found a old of of Sang June

mg0607td9.jpg

Guest littlejade

Can someone tell me Park Young Hee and Lee Na Young cyworlds??

I can not find them on 2nd page! ~~Thank you^^

Lee Na Young - www.cyworld.com/pinkpigllny

Park Yong Hee - www.cyworld.com/girldl

Top's eyes is big, but its not massivly big like his sister!... its more normal big eyes!

but since her bb pic prove it! i guess she is a natural big eye!

heres some more of her spam Choi Hye Yun

filedown1pp3.jpg

filedown2vq0.jpg

filedown3uu6.jpg

filedown4ba3.jpg

filedown5yi3.jpg

filedown6az1.jpg

filedown7dk8.jpg

filedown8me3.jpg

filedown9gd9.jpg

filedown10jg6.jpg

filedownjg2.jpg

prevd9.jpg

pretthd5.jpg

prettyit7.jpg

Guest Tofu_Cloud

yuupppp she is natural! u can tell her eyes arent even that big, she is trying to open them wide. shes like stretching them. You can see her eyelid is small (u can barely see them) too. Its just the roundness of her eyes. Ya she look really natural.

lovely genetics... her brother is sexy

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

Actually i think TOP's sister wears circle lenses o.o

cuz yeah her eyes might be naturally big but they just look too HUGE in some pics

& also they're unnaturally black. Like pitch black

Guest BB-cheese

i agree with Rainbow-lotus

hyeyun just opens her eyes really really wide and it's also the angle she takes her pictures.

i also hv the feeling that she wears circle lenses as well though...she seriously doesn't need them >_>

Guest byok_byok

Lee Na Young - www.cyworld.com/pinkpigllny

Park Yong Hee - www.cyworld.com/girldl

Top's eyes is big, but its not massivly big like his sister!... its more normal big eyes!

but since her bb pic prove it! i guess she is a natural big eye!

heres some more of her spam Choi Hye Yun

She's pretty,, but.....

when i saw her pic,, i got goosebump

scaryyyyy!!

she's like GLARING at me......

does anybody know who the other girls are ?

i'm not sure on the girl who came out before solki and the one who came out after her but,

the other 3 girls are from shinhwa jun jin's show. Where he is responsible for 3 teen girls. (not sure what the show is called though)

Guest booboo123

pls dont post pictures of tops family he said he doesnt like it and i dont think tops sister would like it either seems as though most of her pictures are private

Archived