ULZZANG MANIA

Guest Rainyraven

:) Wow thanks for the great spams!

Am I the only one who finds it quite amusing how many people get the same idea of posting their own pictures as ulljangs?

Every few pages someone tries it lol :D

And the: I know chihoon go to school with mikki and shop with soa stories.. :sweatingbullets:

I'll post some pictures up when I'm not that busy anymore with school. Quite hectic!

Keep the spams coming! :) (absolutely love that new girl! She has such a great look)

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hydedesu

Am I the only one who finds it quite amusing how many people get the same idea of posting their own pictures as ulljangs?

Every few pages someone tries it lol :D

hehe no u arnt all think they ulzzangs *laugh loudly even when they arnt XDD

Guest SeungHye

oh, is she not natural? .. i thought she was coz on her cyworld there is a childhood pic of her and her mother when she was young.

do u mind showin us the pic.. im interested to c..

okok i'll find a pic....anyway are you korean??..b/c most korean ppl can tell when someone has gotten something done...

there is no korean that is born with that kind of nose or eyes unless mixed...really!! her mom also had a nose job~~

but its very common for korean girls to get surgery so don't freak out...most of my friends got surgery as

highschool graduation present~~

maybe this is not a good pic...but she did lose weight...maybe photoshop too...shes still veryvery pretty!!!!!

pretyyjg9.jpg

Guest puterift<3

guys, thanks alot for the picies..

yeayy finally lee chihoon updatessss !

ohh ive been waiting for that.

i just finish back trackking like 10-15 pages.

but theres no kim hyesung and tae jun update?

erhh, i missed them :(

esp hyesung :X

and yeah, i miss old ulzzang too.

they have so many new faces ulzzang now.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

well... i dont think u have to be korean to be able to identify if someone did plastic surgery.. i think coming on here and looking at them and looking at dawn yang (singapore) noses

and looking from the side and stuff its too easily u can tell.. or just for me anyways, and im not korean, i do have alot of natural korean friends from different cities tho who definately look nothing like ulzzangs.

I think my closest friend who can pass for a ulzzang is my korean/japanese friend. Who looks simular to Lee jung ha

anyways personally if i did plastic surgery, i WOULDN'T do photoshop. OR if i never had surgery.. i WOULD do photoshop. Dont u guys think? Do one or the other? I mean combining the two methods its like... too obviously fake

Guest chopstick^^

^

^

i agree with Rainbow-lotus .. u dont have to be korean to be able to identify who had surgery! anyone can see it, if its obvious!

Anyways, thanks for info SeungHye!

nalinna

hmm i could be wrong but i remember

someone did a update...if you cant find

it just tell me and i'll try to find it for you...

-----------------

oh ok this time it's the Old Girl Spam...

did to many guys so here....

just to let you know i went back a 1000

or more back to do this...

mikki3pi.jpgmikki16bd.gif

mikki37ik.jpg534726lk.jpg

451834hj.jpgrbirtf.jpg

rbiryp.jpg

0032dw.jpg

0026sl.jpg

^ i read something like she was born in

88' and now has a 4 yr old....well now 4

i dont know if this is the same person...

0052pz.jpg0046mt.jpg

0062ne.jpg

^ looks like song mira

0073bl.jpg

shinsolki1245ve.jpgleh6um.jpg

leh17mt.jpgleh25nz.jpg

leh72qg.jpgsua40lk.jpg

sua63ce.jpgsua70dn.jpg

sua89jz.jpgsua109km.jpg

sua128ne.jpgsua136hu.jpg0whjp333395909jv.jpg

--------

sorry i told myself to do a girl spam only but heres

what i saw...

osj241.gif

remember kim min kyu

kmk17ee.jpg

nalinna

hmm i could be wrong but i remember

someone did a update...if you cant find

it just tell me and i'll try to find it for you...

jep I did the update :)

click

it's the most recent hahas

njap anyways~ thanks urstruely for the old spam =)

EDIT: TaeJun updated again =))) brb

first,

new Woosuk

ws.jpg

new Taejun

tj.jpg

tj1.jpg

tj2.jpg

tj3.jpg

edit2:

new Jungroo

jungroocopy.jpg

edit3:

recent KKR pictures :) (not sure if that was posted before XD)

kkr-1.jpg

kkr1.jpg

credits, their cy

Guest SeungHye

^

^

i agree with Rainbow-lotus .. u dont have to be korean to be able to identify who had surgery! anyone can see it, if its obvious!

then how come some ppl are like "oh my! shes so natural looking" when its sooo not....

like usally u can see it right away...its funny i show my korean guy friends some of these 얼짱..

and there like....her face is plastic and all this stuff...but there always like shes HOT ahahah

w/e......does it really matter....i got plastic surgery too..ahaha nono jkjk~~

Guest chopstick^^

SeungHye: well.. i guess u know more than me about how most korean suppose to look.

But i know some korean ulzzang are natural because some of them post their baby pic on their cyworld.. so are u saying its rare to find a natural beauty in korea?

then how come some ppl are like "oh my! shes so natural looking" when its sooo not....

^ i dont think that has anything to do with being korean/or not .. unless there isnt a korean that ever said that.. anyways that doesnt make sense.. i dnt knw why ppl say that someone is natural looking. what does natural looking suppose to look like? .. isnt everyone who dnt have surgery natural looking. i have read that comment before!

Guest blackiez

som random pics of Kim Nam Ji

I like her look.. it's mature yet beautiful.

OKr60a43.jpg

VRydff25.jpg

kimnamji.jpg

credits:found at various places on internet and Im nt sure who to give credits to.

ps. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if some1 can give me PARK JI HO 's CY and more updates of his old/new pics . BIG THANKS !!!!

Guest SeungHye

SeungHye: well.. i guess u know more than me about how most korean suppose to look.

But i know some korean ulzzang are natural because some of them post their baby pic on their cyworld.. so are u saying its rare to find a natural beauty in korea?

^ i dont think that has anything to do with being korean/or not .. unless there isnt a korean that ever said that.. anyways that doesnt make sense.. i dnt knw why ppl say that someone is natural looking. what does natural looking suppose to look like? .. isnt everyone who dnt have surgery natural looking. i have read that comment before!

huh~ no I think that they are natural beauties in korea but not someone who looks like 나영 ...she is like super model~~

Koreans natural or not have something beautifu about theml ^^

its just that some of them want that extra enhancement...

I just can't belive it sometimes that ppl can't tell when its sooooo obvious that they had surgery.

...u know they can always photoshop there childhood pics right....

Guest chopstick^^

huh~ no I think that they are natural beauties in korea but not someone who looks like 나영 ...she is like super model~~

Koreans natural or not have something beautifu about theml ^^

its just that some of them want that extra enhancement...

I just can't belive it sometimes that ppl can't tell when its sooooo obvious that they had surgery.

...u know they can always photoshop there childhood pics right....

Yeah, u have a point! to be honest i think NY looks plastic.. but maybe the childhood pic is photoshoped, who knows? .. its hard to tell.. thats the power of photoshop!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^omg she met seungri???? lucky lucky lucky!!!!

she looks plastic but still really pretty

i think kim hyun jin is really pretty too

but she always does this thing with her mouth, like sucking in her bottom lip :\

Archived