ULZZANG MANIA

Guest P a p e r_C l i p
Yes these individuals are definitely attractive. I really have to ask this though, do they have jobs ? go to school? or how do they acquire the funds to finance their shopping escapades? They look like they have 1000's of dollars worth of clothes and make up, as well , some of them drive really nice cars for their age. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I know for sure a few of them do have jobs, and some have their own online stores (mikki & imda for instance)

I'm pretty sure most of them went to school, not sure about college and stuff though. Most ulzzangs are pretty old actually.. as in 18-25-ish? i think

& A lot of ulzzangs are rich :P

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crayon851

So where do you they get their money from? parents? I'd hate to think that all they are are just pretty faces that have nothing else to fall back on. This whole obsession with ulzzangs also reminds me of what a korean drama would be like

hmm...noticed the threads been a bit..."hot" lately...lets calm down and just focus on what matters at the moment and thats posting and critiquing these ulzzangs :rolleyes: .

Guest crazy_luv
LEE JUNG HA spam please...

YO everyone :blink:

first time posting in here :P

name's rey :D lol, but i'm SURE that these have been posted before

but i just wanted to do a spam

so please dont kill me although you've seen these before :crazy:

2133459245a7901617601l.jpg

2133459245a7901617610l.jpg

2133459245a7901617621l.jpg

junghalee267.jpg

junghalee59.jpg

leejungha-1.jpg

leejungha.jpg

leejungha257.jpg

leejungha268.jpg

leejungha4289.jpg

leejungha5489.jpg

ljh467.jpg

ljha.jpg

lleejungha.jpg

jungha.jpg

jungha1479.jpg

2133459245a7901617341l.jpg

2133459245a7901617346l.jpg

2133459245a7901617360l.jpg

2133459245a7901617368l.jpg

2133459245a7901617390l.jpg

2133459245a7901617403l.jpg

2133459245a7901617410l.jpg

2133459245a7901617415l.jpg

2133459245a7901617437l.jpg

2133459245a7901617474l.jpg

2133459245a7901617496l.jpg

2133459245a7901617568l.jpg

2133459245a7901617574l.jpg

2133459245a7901617595l.jpg

Credits: bebo

Gosh, it took me soo long to post that

someone probably already posted a spam of her already <_<

since it took me forever

but does anyone care for an IM LEE RANG mini spam????

I'll post one up soon :D

to crazy_luv:

yeah posts of Lee Jung Ha are already in record here....and you're not the only one posting up the same pictures so don't worry ^_^. anyways i was just looking at her pictures and just wondered what those plastic surgeons are saying while they see their masterpieces walk out on the street....*thoughts in head*

nudging another surgeon, "thats my work walking down the street right now isn't she a beauty?"

catching the ulzzang's attention she waves hello. the other surgeon snorted in annoyance as he took out a photo of his work.

"this is my work"

the earlier plastic surgeon awes in surprise.

tahahaha sorry its just funny, just ignore me :lol:

Guest meilove

mikki looks sooo unproportioned to me O_o i don't find her pretty at all..reminds me of a mouse.

i'm glad imda's making it big

jung jooah's lips get on my nerves too

more song mira!

Guest bonjour

here's something i dont understand , you see lee jung ha.. and some other uljjangs why do they pictures the way they do? are they trying to become models or so? I dont wanna sound ehhh offensive or anything , but really whats the purpose of them taking pictures the way they do lol I like the way they do it and all i just wanna know why its in that manner lol , they want it to look perfect and spotless like editorial shots or something

Guest h1phope

^everyone wants to look good. they're not going to take unflattering pictures of themselves obviously, or at least post them online.

i like lee jung ha's hair clips/bowties :)

here's something i dont understand , you see lee jung ha.. and some other uljjangs why do they pictures the way they do? are they trying to become models or so? I dont wanna sound ehhh offensive or anything , but really whats the purpose of them taking pictures the way they do lol I like the way they do it and all i just wanna know why its in that manner lol , they want it to look perfect and spotless like editorial shots or something

In my opinion, those girls were just trying to get compliments from other people. It's not just them, you know, most of the girls (including ME!! LMAO) in the other websites like facebook, myspace and friendster did the same thing, they always make sure that the pictures they have in their account are showing their good/pretty sides...., something like that. :)

Moreover, the picture editor features in cyworld are really good (based on my korean friends' opinions), so it's their advantages....LOL

Guest sinfulxbeats

i never said koreans don't.. i said uljjangs don't

i'm guaranteeing everyone out there that if you're talking to an "uljjang" on myspace or msn, you're talking to a poser

FOREAL.

actually uhljjiangs do have msn....

myspace i understand

but i don't see why they wouldn't use msn

also if i remember correctly, someone one on soompi actually talked with mikki and sua on msn and informed them of this thread

it was proven because in one of their photos they actually did something to prove or show their appreciation to soompi

Guest sphienxx.jis19

more LEEJUNG HA spam please.... the never before seen please... she's so pretty..

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all who made LJH SPAM.

GOD BLESS

i'm guaranteeing everyone out there that if you're talking to an "uljjang" on myspace or msn, you're talking to a poser

FOREAL.

Myspace I understand there are fakes, however

uhh they are PEOPLE, they have friends they don't have to talk to you.

I know uhljjangs have MSN. Maybe not all but there are some.

FOREAL.

I don't think you can guarantee that all uhljjangs don't have MSN because lots of koreans use msn. I just know for sure that Kim Kyung Rok doesn't use myspace.

oh and who has that picture of Mikki and Sua showing their appreciation for soompi or something? I want to see XD

FOREAL.

I don't think you can guarantee that all uhljjangs don't have MSN because lots of koreans use msn. I just know for sure that Kim Kyung Rok doesn't use myspace.

oh and who has that picture of Mikki and Sua showing their appreciation for soompi or something? I want to see XD

Archived