ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squeaky

i sometimes think that this thread is more energetic and are into korean ullzzangs more than koreans themselves are...

i think ppl here are confused of the popularity of ullzzangs in korea.. the ones that know ullzzangs and their existence.. are mostly korean girl netizens.. not ALLL koreans know them.. those that go on computer like 24 7 knows about ullzzangs and their names cyworld.. etc..

most koreans dont.. it seems like ullzzzangs are more popular outside of korea than in..

i even asked my cousins and their friends that live in south korea and they were all like

" eh.. those are for pasoonis.. ( girls that live on the internet ) " 빠순이..

" i dont really care for em..y should i?? they r just normal ppl.."

" no interest in em."

i think people don't know the whole concept of being an ulzzang. they think they get instant popularity and infamousy, but it's just the internet. sometimes, i wonder if these ulzzangs have things to do other than taking pics of themselves.

Guest bonjour

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/v...9_028152129.jpg

wow kim hyun jin looks like an american model. You know those photos of the models that are taken back stage.. that's how she looks. Ya i think the ulzzang thing is fasing off , we should just change the name of the thread to hot korean people of korea. Or something, thats only a suggestion.

People should keep this thread up. It's an inspiration to a lot of people. I usually just lurk in the shadows admiring spams - haha! I think nay-sayers are more verbal - or in this case visual - than people who do admire ulzzangs. That's why it might seem that more people are negatively affected by this thread than otherwise.

KEEP POSTING! KEEP SPAMMING! :D

Yeah. It doesn't matter to me if no one in Korea appreciates

Ulzzangs anymore. I still adore them and look forward to them for new

wardrobe/hairstyles.

I'm sure this thread will still be here for a very long time!

wow.. Hyuksoo looks funny and sexy in that haircut.

last picture is cute

Guest versatilesmiles

OMG Kim Hyun Jin is gorgeous. Favorite is still Song Mira tho<3 Haha, thx for all the people that post up pics!

Guest babyN_xxs

whats ppl's problems wuth ullzangs? they ARE for looking for... why else do ppl come here

i guess i can undersand why they do it...

"there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery.. just as long as its not my girl.." - from that guy in 200 pounds beauty.

Guest xKaiin

whats ppl's problems wuth ullzangs? they ARE for looking for... why else do ppl come here

i guess i can undersand why they do it...

"there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery.. just as long as its not my girl.." - from that guy in 200 pounds beauty.

LOL at the second sentence . It makes the whole statement pointless x]

Guest tsukemene123

Those pictures of Jo Mina are tolerable, but her others are crazy. She looks so weird in her other pictures; I don't really like her.

Hurrah for more CH and SIH though!

sorry luv sorry to pop your bubble but yep its been seen and posted before you but thats okay no harm in seeing it again. and she's one of my fav's too.

Guest xvampireknight

>__> i dont know why.. but sohee doesnt really appeal to me~

the only picture i like is the last one with the long hair

some people have their own reasons as to why certain people appeal to them but she appeals to me in a i think "mature" way. she's grown so much from her earlier pics and you can see she can pose seriously and kiddisly too. she looks normal without all that make up and everything but she is beautiful in her own way. a natural beauty lets say. shes a model plain as that.

Archived