ULZZANG MANIA

Guest virvir111

i sometimes think that this thread is more energetic and are into korean ullzzangs more than koreans themselves are...

i think ppl here are confused of the popularity of ullzzangs in korea.. the ones that know ullzzangs and their existence.. are mostly korean girl netizens.. not ALLL koreans know them.. those that go on computer like 24 7 knows about ullzzangs and their names cyworld.. etc..

most koreans dont.. it seems like ullzzzangs are more popular outside of korea than in..

i even asked my cousins and their friends that live in south korea and they were all like

" eh.. those are for pasoonis.. ( girls that live on the internet ) " 빠순이..

" i dont really care for em..y should i?? they r just normal ppl.."

" no interest in em."

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nicholchau

not just ulzzangs..

sometimes i asked my korean friends about korean stars (e.g. one of the most popular group - TVXQ)

they dont care and dont know much about them

Guest virvir111

not just ulzzangs..

sometimes i asked my korean friends about korean stars (e.g. one of the most popular group - TVXQ)

they dont care and dont know much about them

actually.. lol DBSK.. prolly 90% of all korean teens know them even if they dont have interest in em... even adults..lol.

Guest #SHINAI

and they were all like

" eh.. those are for pasoonis.. ( girls that live on the internet ) " 빠순이..

" i dont really care for em..y should i?? they r just normal ppl.."

" no interest in em."

i'm a passoni ;A; jks haha

your cousin & friends sound pretty down to earth and cool lol

i think you have a valid point :ph34r:

but to redeem myself, i like to see ulzzangs pictures but

don't worry XD i don't stalk their cy or anything

...i visit 'em from time to time :)

Guest lovecubedlee

please, does LEE HYUK SOO (the friend of g-dragon) have a cyworld ?

thank you ^^ !!

yeah. shoulda checked the NUTHANG thread.

its http://www.cyworld.com/knup

hyuksoo isn't an uljjang...

he's a model (but i think his pictures have been posted here before)

and i agree with the whole obsession with uljjangs...it's really not a big deal

but i think people here like them (maybe only some obsess) because of the way they take their pictures...it's semi...artistic??

and of course..their style...and while a lot of people in korea may dress like that, people "on the internet"...let's face it. a lot of us don't live in korea. mostly US (but i'm just assuming) and i think it's clear that fashion in the US is nothing like fashion in korea/asia period.

i like looking at uljjangs to get fashion tips?? well, i just like to see how this can go with that because living in the US, my sense of style is (for lack of a better word) bland and i wouldn't be able to wear clothes like what uljjangs wear because 1.) they don't have those types of clothes here and 2.) american fashion isn't as bold as asian fashion.

but ummm

this thread has been crazy slow lately....a lot of discussion..not a lotta pictures. :ph34r:

Guest xrukix

thank you very much.

and ye i know that he isn't an ulzzang but i didn't know where can i post this request and i didn't want to creat a subject for that, but well, thank you ^^

and for ulzzang, personnaly (i'm a male) i see their pics because thay are an inspiration for clothes and hairstyle. Moreover it's not unpleasent to see ulzzang, they make us to spend times.

Guest virvir111

im not sure if any of these ullzzangs were posted before..

these girls are called "90ers." or hotties.. cuz they are all 91ers..

krns dont really use the word ullzzang anymore.. but just hot girls,, pretty,, iljin..( popular..)

ulzzang phase died a few years ago in korea.. lol but ppl do still post up hot ppl's pic on daum sites, usually they just go on person's cyworld and check their pics there.

this girls' name is Kim Hyun Jin

lotsa ppl think she's half.. n blabla.. but her mom's a model or something (very pretty too)

her eye contacts and hair color is prolly wat does the trick.

she seems natural to me.. atleast cuz her younger pics were posted before.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllll_qnrk601.jpg

llllllllllllllllllllllllll_qnrk601.jpg

lllllllllllllllll_qnrk601.jpg

js.jpg

DSC_0028_228746429_028152129.jpg

DSC06278_028425129.jpg

asdf_128829529.jpg

1212121_028486229.jpg

2525ED2525982525842525EC2525A725258.jpg

25ED2598258425EC25A7258025EB258A25A.jpg

25EC258225AC25EC25A72584006_2252827.jpg

pc180031_05336_08250_alwkrtk.jpg

llllllllllllllllllllllll_qnrk601.jpg

lllllllllllllllllllll_qnrk601.jpg

llllllll_qnrk601-1.jpg

ccccccccccccccc_06246_alwkrtk.jpg

5_05541_alwkrtk.jpg

C7F6C1F8_thsdmswl3891.jpg

this girls name is lee mi yeon

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Guest c i e l`

People critic ulzzang a lot these days.

A lot of people doesn't really like ulzzangs anymore.

I hesitate to do spams now. I guess I won't.

Kim Hyunjin looks mixed to me, and will for sure look fake for others.

Haha, quite pretty those 90er ulzzangs.

I saw some of their pictures somewhere on some DAUM sites or something.

*sigh* I kinda feel like it's about time....this thread is dead ç_ç

Guest virvir111

I hesitate to do spams now. I guess I won't.

Kim Hyunjin looks mixed to me, and will for sure look fake for others.

Haha, quite pretty those 90er ulzzangs.

I saw some of their pictures somewhere on some DAUM sites or something.

yeah ppl criticize because the non koreans used the word ullzzang and blew it up as if it was some word filled with plastic big eye and what not.. using weird looking unnatural ppl as their models.. like the chinese "ulzzangs.." or w/e they look like serious freaks.. with blown up hair and black black circle lense.. n take pictures like somethings wrong .lol.. no to be mean or anything but its really true.

iono it doesnt really matter because korean ullzzangs really just post pics of emselves like myspacing.. . they arent affected by what other ppl from other countries think of em.. heck.. no koreans in south korea know about how much other asian countries use the word ullzzangs and models after em..

Guest xreminisce

yeah ppl criticize because the non koreans used the word ullzzang and blew it up as if it was some word filled with plastic big eye and what not.. using weird looking unnatural ppl as their models.. like the chinese "ulzzangs.." or w/e they look like serious freaks.. with blown up hair and black black circle lense.. n take pictures like somethings wrong .lol.. no to be mean or anything but its really true.

iono it doesnt really matter because korean ullzzangs really just post pics of emselves like myspacing.. . they arent affected by what other ppl from other countries think of em.. heck.. no koreans in south korea know about how much other asian countries use the word ullzzangs and models after em..

^^other asian countries dont use the word "ullzzangs"

its just people here in soompi call them that cause thats what they remind them of.

most people in other asian countries just call them "NET IDOLS".

theres no such thing as a chinese ullzzangs-

there are, in fact chinese net idols though.

and most do not take pictures of themselves looking like "freaks w/ circle lenses and blown up hair"

take a trip down to the other net idol threads and most of those net idols dont look/do that

for ex: Grace, Xixi, Selina , ayuki, lichen, meimei and shanshan

im pretty sure net idol is not an exclusively korean term.

and other net idols do the same thing ullzzangs do,

post pictures up on their websites much like myspace and whatnot.

Guest virvir111

o wait. kim hyun jin's mom wasnt a model. she's a fashion editor or a designers.. iono she works in that field.

Lee Mi Hyun is gorgeous!

I love her Big Bang-esque style =3

More please?

aww i'd love to.. but there arent many pics of her.. she doesnt really post pics much.. i'll try to find some for ya.

Guest lovecubedlee

woooooooooooow virvir111

thanks for bringing a few new faces for this thread.

definitely refreshing.

LEE MI HYUN. ahhh...a while back those pictures of her with lee jung ha were posted and everyone was wondering who she was. also umm...is lee mi hyun = lee mi yeon....because they look alike??? i don't know...after a while, they all look the same O_O

wow kim hyun jin...she looks...really different. from all the other uljjangs... err i don't know what to call them anymore...

maybeee this thread should just be called hot guy/girl mania?

Guest virvir111

woooooooooooow virvir111

thanks for bringing a few new faces for this thread.

definitely refreshing.

LEE MI HYUN. ahhh...a while back those pictures of her with lee jung ha were posted and everyone was wondering who she was. also umm...is lee mi hyun = lee mi yeon....because they look alike??? i don't know...after a while, they all look the same O_O

wow kim hyun jin...she looks...really different. from all the other uljjangs... err i don't know what to call them anymore...

maybeee this thread should just be called hot guy/girl mania?

its the same person.. i sorta messed up on her name lol.. yeah i sorta thought it was time we get some new fresh faces.. some of the pics that are up here.. r sorta old ulzzangs. from like a few years back..

I hesitate to do spams now. I guess I won't....

People should keep this thread up. It's an inspiration to a lot of people. I usually just lurk in the shadows admiring spams - haha! I think nay-sayers are more verbal - or in this case visual - than people who do admire ulzzangs. That's why it might seem that more people are negatively affected by this thread than otherwise.

KEEP POSTING! KEEP SPAMMING! :D

Guest virvir111

c0ccc7f5bcf6_mean_girl_gusghk446789.jpg

075ef163.jpg

9da13466.gif

first dude is g dragon's model friend

2nd one is iono kwok something i found on a blog

third one his name is kim su hwan

Archived