ULZZANG MANIA

Guest jybaby

to heart-beat ...if my memory stands correctly...they were together a LONG time ago and they still remain good friends

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

O: song jiyong's new pictures are looking...more mature?

she's using heavier make up now, & i never noticed before,

but she has a pretty nice body

Guest bonjour

moa and seong ji yong's pictures look similar as if they're photoshoped by the same people... strange. i don't think it's heavy make-up she's using anyways, I think it's photoshop. cause it looks to fake. ahhahh how old is moa anyway's ?? she looks like shes in her mid 30's :|

Guest xvampireknight

moa and seong ji yong's pictures look similar as if they're photoshoped by the same people... s

is it just me or song jiyeong's nose is starting to Look more fake?? O_o

haha, that's what i was thinking~

it looks fake :x

Guest WiNNIEPOOH♥

New Jung MoA

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1346/20lc5.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6193/56923510rs7.jpg%7Boption%7D

Does anyone know how to get that photoshop effect that she has on her LAST 2 pictures? O_____O I like how it looks. :)

And i kinda think she needs to get rid of that 'ahujumma hair' but i guess it fits her. <3

Guest tsukemene123

I think it's just playing around with the color balance, saturation, and selective color? I could be wrong, though. Maybe she does a quick way, but I'm sure you could achieve a similar effect using those Adjustment Layers.

Guest babyN_xxs

yes!! agree with u guys too, it does look fake.... not just her.. but even when i check out the post of that girl making her come back for Big Bang's Haru Haru

her nose looked simular and super fake.... :crazy: its almost like u can tell they cut the sides of the nose on both girls and sewed it back on.... im not going to korea for surgery anymore.

Guest :0486

for some reason, mira to me looks somewhat awkward...her eyes are too far apart or something and sometimes it looks like she's forcing her eyes open...it was in some pics...

Guest hannuhh

i remember seeing a list of uljjangs that got their faces done and what not... i forgot where i found it... i think it was daum?!

but song jiyong did get her eyes and nose done.... I THINK i'm not sure so don't be saying anything yet

but imo, her nose and eyes LOOK SOOO FAKE... but w/e that's her face

jung moa is so cute.. i swear! i love her style and her hair! who said she looks like she's in her 30s?!?!?! she looks so young... like in highschool years O_O

for some reason, mira to me looks somewhat awkward...her eyes are too far apart or something and sometimes it looks like she's forcing her eyes open...it was in some pics...

yeah i think so too, i've always noticed it.. and it just makes some of her pictures look ... euhhh to me ?

i didnt really say anything about it because it seemed like everyone loved her.. so i thought it was only me

guess it wasn't

she still has cute pictures and a nice body though

its weird how everyone just suddenly starts to lose interest in an ulzzang at the same time (now.. im thinking its jiyeong)

no one noticed the nose and the eyes before..

and then suddenly they do

together..

we all think alike
:P

i wonder what made us like her in the first place ..

Guest Atmosphere.

금효민 Hyo Min Geum?

smdd2x.jpg

she looks like 박신혜 (Park Shin Hye) from 천국의 계단 Stairway to Heaven.

Guest oooJessicaooo

yeah i think so too, i've always noticed it.. and it just makes some of her pictures look ... euhhh to me ?

i didnt really say anything about it because it seemed like everyone loved her.. so i thought it was only me

guess it wasn't

she still has cute pictures and a nice body though

its weird how everyone just suddenly starts to lose interest in an ulzzang at the same time (now.. im thinking its jiyeong)

no one noticed the nose and the eyes before..

and then suddenly they do

together..

we all think alike
:P

i wonder what made us like her in the first place ..

maybe we like her because of her nice nice style

and nice fashions sensekekeke. i always noticed her

facial features, but still think she's pretty.

most uhlzzangs don't have perfect facial

features... surgery or not, they stay human

after all. i usually like them for their styles.

they give me inspiration kekekek

Archived