ULZZANG MANIA

Guest wlimilk

requesting spams of:

the park twins ( HQ as you can go ), han suhyun, kang byul, and song jiyeong <is that how you spellit?

thankyou!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FLY HIGHHH

yes, im pretty sure she did surgery as well. eyes and nose definitely. she does look very very awkward. but then again, im sure A LOT of other ulljangs, if not, ALL, did plastic surgery..

Guest sunnyskys*

Did Lee Jung Ha really get surgery? Is this just speculation or is there "evidence"?

She's pretty though even if she did get it.

Guest smiile

wasn't hong ahreum that girl from jinshilgame who was infamously photogenic?

11276636355481honagaraxk9.jpg

11276636355481honagaraxk9.c1df2dfc75.jpg

she came out on truth game saying shes that girl in the picture and no one believed her. :P

wow she either lost alot of weight &maybe got some things done, or she photoshops really well and natural now, because she looks great.

Guest 포청천★★★

I am wondering who this is:

He is apparently "Dabin" on Myspace but I figured someone who looks like this is faking it as Korean people tend to be 1/10000000 chance in getting the look.

I hate people that lye on Myspace.

l_3705eaa2bbe67ab5e78779c9e432bdb2.jpg

thats 박태준

park taejun

:D:D:D:D hes gorgeous

& hes volunteers at the senior center

to help seniors

wasn't hong ahreum that girl from jinshilgame who was infamously photogenic?

she came out on truth game saying shes that girl in the picture and no one believed her. :P

wow she either lost alot of weight &maybe got some things done, or she photoshops really well and natural now, because she looks great.

I don't think she's Hong Ah Reum....

Because somebody posted Hong Ah Reum's pictures when she was in one Korean singers MV....

I think this is the picture.....?

hongahreum34.jpg

I don't think she'll look different in the MV no matter how photogenic she is....

Guest mizgen17

금효민

look her up on naver

shes absolutely beautiful<3

lol, i looked her up ^^...yh she's beautiful..but i still like lee jungha n mikki >.<..n some others haha...btw, i saw this pic of her w/ seungri from bigbang..i cldn't copy it tho =(

[img=http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/mizgen17/hyomingeum2.jpg]

hyomingeum.jpg

hyomin5.jpg

hyomin.jpg

hyomin2.jpg

hyomin4.jpg

hyomin3.jpg

geuhyomin6.jpg

geuhyomin5.jpg

geuhyomin3.jpg

geuhyomin4.jpg

geuhyomin.jpg

lol, i looked her up ^^...yh she's beautiful..but i still like lee jungha n mikki >.<..n some others haha...btw, i saw this pic of her w/ seungri from bigbang..i cldn't copy it tho =(

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/m.../geuhyomin3.jpg

I've been wondering in what country she lives since......the third pictures, I think

But that picture confirms that she lives in Australia.....!! Probably Sydney (because I can recognise that Sydney train everywhere, LOL).....yay!!

Btw, is she an ulzzang?

Guest c i e l`

^ Geum Hyo Min is more of a model than an ulzzang I think.

But she's on a couple of DAUM cafe, so I think she's an ulzzang as well.

I discovered her a while ago but I didn't think she was an ulzzang.

...anyway she's still beautiful.

yep , rumors are going around that she has gotten nose and eyes done.

but doesnt that get you thinking... what kind of parents would let their 16 year old kid get plastic surgery to enhance their beauty... maybe her parents are famous korean superstars that think that beauty is everthing. hahaha

unrealistic huh?

I was shocked as well when my Korean bf admitted that it's not uncommon for girls to receive "surgery gifts" from their parents when they graduate from high school. So instead of the usual get-a-car-for-your-grad/bday gift they receive get-your-eyes-done gift....

scaaaaary.

Guest #SHINAI

Did Lee Jung Ha really get surgery? Is this just speculation or is there "evidence"?

She's pretty though even if she did get it.

there were before pictures floating a while back,

i don't have them sorry :<

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/m...hyomingeum2.jpg

she reminds me of min hyorin and a couple of other celebs

that i can't figure out, all MERGED TOGETHER @.@

can you please post more :D

Guest justlovely12

i know that someone just did a park sister spam, but does anybody have clearer pictures of Park SaeAm's hair when it was short? i like the style and i'm thinking about using her picture when i cut mine =) thanks~!

Guest smiile

I don't think she's Hong Ah Reum....

Because somebody posted Hong Ah Reum's pictures when she was in one Korean singers MV....

I think this is the picture.....?

I don't think she'll look different in the MV no matter how photogenic she is....

sadly it is hong ah reum (the uljjang hong ah reum)

that truth game episode is pretty old (3 or 4 yrs or more)

maybe she lost weight? ps? don't know.

Archived