ULZZANG MANIA

Guest l3lo

why would it bother her?

if it did, she wouldnt dress like that

let me explain a bit more eh? seeing as she is being appraised for looking like the opposite sex

so much and it gives her more..."attention" as an ulzzang, i would think it would bother her.

reason why? she's human. example: if i was like her (not saying i would want to be or am)

and i got more attention for my looks as a "guy", and i didn't complain or mind in the first

place after a while it would get on my nerves. i mean yeah, its cool to get a lot of attention

for the my looks as a guy but it seems like its a lot of pressure. what if one day she decides

to be herself and dress up like a girl? whats going to happen that day? are people going to

look at her differently, is she going to have as much fame as she did looking like a guy?

its like being a child star for so long that people can't see them growing up, and when they

try to achieve serious parts in movies people still can't handle that they've changed and

grown up. i'm just using that as an example but anyways this is what i was alluding to.

so anyone still confused by what i meant by my early quote?

newbie here

but ummm

bihyul? the girl/boy?

cuts herself. .____.

wondering if this is true.

there are marks on her arms 'cause.

and i hart mikki

:huh: hrm...i dunno if thats true...but if you've actually seen it then iono :huh:

i wouldn't be surprised anyways i mean a girl like her who is pretty both "ways"

doing that probably have a lot of issues that she's holding inside. but you'll have

consult that with the BIHYUL pro's here. i dunno her info that much or at all. i

just happen to wonder about her real gender.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happypie

^I hope you informed them of Forever 21 as well.

to add on, you should report g-market, wetseal and a bunch of other sites too :rolleyes:

ya'll are missing gerrronimo's point.

mikki's shirt plagiarized the exact text and placement straight from a hoh shirt.

have you even seen the hoh shirt we're referring to? <_<

she just changed the font color from purple to gold.

so changing a color but leaving everything else the way it is makes it mikki's now?

that's like saying i can post a snippet from the a harry potter book online, change harry's name to barry and claim it as my own and it won't count as plagiarism. um no, i don't think so.

f21, wetseal, and etc. are following a trend, as that is what usually happens when a fashion trend/fad starts. you don't see f21 selling big text shirts with the same phrases featured on hoh shirts do you?

anyway.

new park boram. i don't think these were posted. if yeah, then my apologies.

boram1yl0.jpg

boram2xi8.jpg

Guest tsukemene123

ya'll are missing gerrronimo's point.

mikki's shirt plagiarized the exact text and placement straight from a hoh shirt.

have you even seen the hoh shirt we're referring to? <_<

she just changed the font color from purple to gold.

so changing a color but leaving everything else the way it is makes it mikki's now?

Thank you! The exact words were copied, not just the style. That's what makes it stealing.

Just to make it completely clear (and hopefully end this discussion!):

Original shirt:

Picture2-5.png

Girlsholic shirt:

070308updatenb8.png

Guest hannuhh

yeah i was kinda the one to point out mikki's shirt looked EXACTLY identical to a HOH shirt...

it's like literally the same

F21 and wet seal have nothing to do with anything... wtf lol

but not suprising... korean brands copy A LOT of things

tsk tsk tsk

Guest bonjour

i see that mikki/i yoonju's umm poster is like on the wall~~ or something. Is her store like an actual store , like how we have american eagle and stuff? I thought it was only like something on the internet. What about park tae jun is Aboki like an actual store? How do they come across selling stuff when they're so young? are they initially super rich or something?

Guest ss_lollipop

i see that mikki/i yoonju's umm poster is like on the wall~~ or something. Is her store like an actual store , like how we have american eagle and stuff? I thought it was only like something on the internet. What about park tae jun is Aboki like an actual store? How do they come across selling stuff when they're so young? are they initially super rich or something?

I wonder that too .

i think she might be super rich .

Is she ???

Guest SiwoAnd

i think mikki's poster is a retouch picture.

the original pic is might be some famous singer cuz this store is a cd store.if i'm not wrong ^^

Guest Lady K

hmm...i think she's like imda

if you go to imdastyle.com

if thats what you mean???

Guest ST__STYLE

I haven't been on in like 6478646863876384 years. D:

Can anyone take my request for some Oh Seung Jin?

Guest glitzyglam

woah! i so saw that episode of jinshil game and i

didn't know that girl was an uhljjang!!! (bihyul)

Guest tengy

hey . did jungjin just shut down her cyworld or sumthin?

wasnt it supposed to be cyworld.com/_mika

what happened to her page?

someone do let me know eh , thanks!

Guest :0486

ahh ban yoonhee cutted her hair again T0T

she looks cute with it but i prefer her in her ganji days with long hair XDD

Guest onatoko

New Jung MoA

i really love her hair >.<

I've been seeing that heart icon on shirts EVERYWHERE in Hong Kong/Seoul/NYC. What brand is that? Does anyone know? I feel like WonderGirls wore shirts w/ that thing on it before too...

Guest flyxme.

I directed them straight to the girlsholic site.

I did check the collection at the site; I am very familiar with it. Please don't assume I made an uninformed claim. The color scheme is not what matters, it is a blatant plagiarism of the design itself.

FYI: House of Holland is the original popularizer of these big font shirts. They are the creators. All other shirts you see like that are riding on the coattails of their success; therefore the fact that the exact same words in the exact same format appear on the girlsholic shirts and the House of Holland shirts indicates plagiarism on girlsholic's behalf, not House of Holland's.

when i was talking about the colors i was referring to the whole plagiarism thing

i didnt know you actually wanted to "snitch" on mikki

FYI: I KNOW THAT

:rolleyes:

who said it was mikki's?

anywayss

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/804/080706by2.jpg

so pretty, i want her hair T-T

Archived