ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha...yeah!

yeah! new pictures of kkr! he posts up his pictures when i'm no longer on his page <_<:lol: he looks so hot in the first one...the second one too! he's just hot again! ahahhahaha! well, he's always been hot but now he's hotter! okay! i'll just shut up about how hot he is...HOT! :lol:

Guest *rashiDah

^Oh, oh. I cant memba. -____-; But i know all the ulzzangs live near the same place? Thats why they get to hang out with each other.

First pic.. SO HOT O_O; I love his hair like that!

Those glasses are cool~ Except.. i've always thought that KKR looked wierd in caps. =\

Guest KPxAngelTears12

out of curiosity. i dunt know if its been posted here or anywhere, but does anyone know where all the korean uhljjang are from. as in where in korea (seuol, pusan, where?????)? im sorrie im new to the uhljjang craze. dunt hurt me, k?

they all do not live in the same place >.> alot live in busan and a few in incheon other ulzzangs that you guys don't even know about live in other places I dont know where cuz they're not very popular :sweatingbullets:

well i dont think all the english/american 'ulzzang' websites sholud be closed. you said it yourself, it was just something for fun just like the US websites. so what if we use the word 'ulzzang'? do we need to ask all of korea before using it? there are american movies that play in korea and koreans probably talk about american stars too but you don't see us making a fuss about it. andd, the soompi americans do not represent all of the americans. also, there are people who live in australia, europe and asia in this thread too. you being one of them. so it would be nice if you dont bunch up all of the non-korean citizens as being 'americans'.

well sorry I just think it should stay where its at and where it came from >.>

but the US is the type of place where they would make a huge deal out of this in a bad way, and kinda screw the whole thing up lolz sorry if that offends any one in the US but its true they mess up everything.

and yes maybe the US and other places should ask a majority in korea before they decide steal our idea and change it around from one thing to another. <_<

thats just me though, you don't have to agree but alot of people in korea do which is why the ulzzang thing is kinda doing down finally its just not fun anymore lolz.. B)

Guest mz_yoone3k

^ haha, agreed..

I should get a new style too, just to get a hawt bf like hers..

[edit]

wait, that won't work where i live beacuse there are

no hawt asian guys where i live, Darnnit!

if i remember right, you live in boston right? if im right, then youre right about there being no hot guys here. if im wrong, then uh WOOPS wrong person 0=]

imda did not look good in those recent pictures that were posted up. she looks err...bad. maybe too much partying and drinking. she could look SO MUCH BETTER than that.lol

owning. :)

Did Imda get rid of her old arm tattoo?

Older pic:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/16/style29vh.jpg

More recent(?) I think.

http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/6538/jv3toy8dr.jpg

It's not there anymore.

mmmh it might not be a tattoo? It could be that its some weird inky eyeliner thing with some weird spray stuff over it to make it look tattooie? IDK cause once my cousin gave me a weird fake tattoo thing that stayed on for quite awhile and it actually looked real too. [it's not one of those sticker tattoo -___- forget it i don't know what i'm talking about shoot LOLs.]

Guest KPxAngelTears12

look what I found! lolz ^^ iduno who the other girl is but the one on the left is jungmi :sweatingbullets:

j4.jpg

인터넷얼짱 "게임모델 내게 맡겨"

이택수 micael@ 2004/12/13

넥슨 우리 캐스팅 이어 드림미디어 강정미 기용

각각 `카트라이더' `통스통스' 홍보 인기몰이 나서

네티즌들에게 폭발적인 인기를 끌고 있는 `인터넷 얼짱`들이 게임 모델로 속속 등장하고 있어 주목된다.

12일 관련업계에 따르면 캐주얼 게임 전문 개발사 드림미디어(대표 유왕윤)는 신작 게임 `통스통스'(www.tongstongs.co.kr) 홍보를 위해 네티즌들의 전폭적인 지지를 받고 있는 얼짱 스타 강정미 양(20)을 전속 게임모델로 기용했다.

이에 앞서 온라인게임 업체 넥슨(대표 서원일)도 캐주얼게임 `카트라이더'와 `메이플 스토리' 마케팅을 위해 아역 스타인 `우리'(14. 본명 김윤혜)를 게임 모델로 캐스팅했다.

일명 `통스걸'로 본격적인 모델 활동을 시작한 강정미 양은 네티즌 사이에 `미소천사'로 잘 알려진 인물로, 포털 사이트 다음에 개설된 팬 카페 회원만 2만명이 넘는다. 대학에서 디자인을 전공하고 있는 강 양은 최근 통스통스를 개발한 드림미디어와 계약을 맺고 `통스걸'로 연예 활동을 시작했다.

강정미 양은 "평소 캐주얼 게임을 즐겨오긴 했지만 게임 홍보 모델이 될 줄 몰랐다"며 "카메라 앞에 처음 서는 것이어서 떨리긴 하지만 신세대 놀이 문화인 게임의 모델로 활동하게 돼 기쁘다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

강 양이 등장하는 `통스통스' 포스터는 이미 게임 사이트를 통해 전파되고 있으며, 드림미디어는 이달 중 온게임넷 등 게임전문 케이블TV를 통해 방송광고도 내보낼 예정이다.

넥슨의 우리는 아역 스타 출신으로 각종 패션 잡지와 화장품 CF를 통해 하이틴 스타로 발돋움하고 있다. 아직 TV에는 출연하지 않았지만, 인터넷 팬카페 회원만 5만명이 넘는다.

넥슨은 이미 지난 여름에 우리양을 전속 모델로 기용해 캐주얼 레시싱게임 `카트라이더' 홍보를 진행했고, 캐주얼 롤플레잉 게임 `메이플 스토리' 홍보를 위해 이달 중 우리양이 등장하는 CF를 게임전문 케이블TV에 내보낼 계획이다. TV CF 외에 우리를 모델로한 지면 광고를 제작, 버스와 지하철 광고도 진행할 예정이다.

우리양은 "10대들이 다 그렇지만 나 역시 넥슨 게임을 많이 즐겨왔다"며 "넥슨 게임의 밝고 친근한 이미지를 CF를 통해 또래 친구들에게 전할 수 있었으면 한다"고 말했다.

이처럼 주요 캐주얼게임 업체들이 인터넷 얼짱이나 하이틴 스타를 기용해 게임 홍보에 나서고 있는 것은 캐주얼게임의 경우 MMORPG나 FPS와 달리 대중성이 높기 때문이다. 실제 많은 하드코어 게임들은 스타 마케팅에 효과를 보지 못했지만, 대중이나 아동 취향의 캐주얼게임들은 스타마케팅의 효과가 높은 것으로 나타나고 있다.

드림미디어 관계자는 "대표적인 캐주얼게임 포트리스2의 경우에도 전제향 같은 포트리스걸들이 게임의 인기를 더했다"며 "최근엔 캐주얼게임의 이용자 층이 아동과 청소년에서 성인과 직장인으로 옮겨가는 추세여서 캐주얼 게임의 스타마케팅은 더욱 빛을 발할 것"이라고 전망했다.

이택수기자@디지털타임스

[저작권자© 디지털타임스 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

Guest touche`

o0o~ KKR look good in the first picture. The second picture is alright, but the thing that i like is his eye brows are growing back! XD It looks so much better now. (: Whoever did the photoshop did a pretty good job. =P

Wow! Woo Suk is looking nice every time i see him. haha, But 3rd to the last picture of him looks like he haven't slept in days! His eyes are kinda redish? Don't you guys think soo.

I really think that Mikki is pretty but her face is pale. :/ She reminds me of Namji. ^_^;; I say she's alittle bit better then Namji. My opinion.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^^so what did the articl say?

translations?

oh yeah..lolz I forget not everyone knows how to read korean lolzz sorry ^-^ Im not that great at writing or reading korean either >.< yess I know thats weird lolz

I'll translate it later lolz can someone else can translate some of it ^^ cuz its kinda confusing me at some parts =/

Archived