ULZZANG MANIA

Guest anzai26

I don't think she's an official ulzzang.

She has gained popularity, but she was never deemed

an ulzzang among netizens and she was never really

called Ulzzang looking by anyone, so I believe

Sandara Park (although she IS pretty) is not an official ulzzang.

oh........ ok...........

thank you for the clarification............

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest #SHINAI

imda is the only tanned ulzzang that comes to mind?

probably the only one haha

and wow, i think the new ulzzangs popping up like boram and all

are winning me over O_o

i don't like mikki as much as i did when i first discovered her...

choi seohee looks so human? her skin + weight loss?

it makes a difference

Guest hunnybunny

Wow O_O - how much weight did Choi Seo hee lose? And as for the pimples, it's very refreshing to actually see some imperfections that havent been PS'ed out :lol:

Guest xiaochingu.

NEW HANSUHYUN

iefsjksadka.jpg

irsjkfsdl.jpg

kjfdhajsdf.jpg

kjflks.jpg

NEW HONG AHREUM

lksdfk.jpg

sdkfsdklf.jpg

okie um yeah..i don't know if this one is too explicit for soompi..so tell me and i'll take it off? =\

it seems like she got a tattoo....on her back...

NEW SHINSOLKI

sdkfnskdfn.jpg

skdfskdf.jpg

skdjflksdjf.jpg

credit cyworld

Guest homosaga

I've been looking through all these photos, and I don't find that mikki or sua girl all THAT pretty

they always cover the lower part of their face lol, is it their weak spot on the face or something?

i think that sua girl looks kinda weird, her lips are rarely normal, its always in a "funny face" position.

but the picture that she didn't coover her chin and mouth and nose, her chin lacks...height? which makes her nose look big imox)

mikkki looks better but then she looks like a man sometimes...

i don't see her as a "doll" at all as most of you suggest

ehh.. XD but nevertheless, their looks are above average, but not like SUPER PRETTY

on the other hand.....who i do think is pretty is probably shin sol ki, she looks very genuine, and pure. Her face looks really natural and she doesn't try to enlarge her eyes for a photo, which is found to be very common in these girls. Also she doesn't make funny faces to make herself seem cute, even without them, she is prettier than those who do, like mikki and sua for example.

and IN CONCLUSION, I think those with large eyes aren't necessarily the pretty ones, actually i think the "fold" is more important, if one has a good fold, then they probably look better than someone who stretches to make their eyes big, but with a tiny fold. Solki's fold is quite pretty, which makes her eyes prettier than mikki, who does not have a nice fold, but puts on loads of makeup and uses circle lense to make it look bigger.

Guest onatoko

I've been looking through all these photos, and I don't find that mikki or sua girl all THAT pretty

they always cover the lower part of their face lol, is it their weak spot on the face or something?

ehh.. XD but nevertheless, their looks are above average, but not like SUPER PRETTY

on the other hand.....who i do think is pretty is probably shin sol ki, she looks very genuine, and pure. Her face looks really natural and she doesn't try to enlarge her eyes for a photo, which is found to be very common in these girls. Also she doesn't make funny faces to make herself seem cute, even without them, she is prettier than those who do, like mikki and sua for example.

^ OMG, I totally agree with you. It also irks me when ulzzangs do poor PS jobs, like when their face is like 98234821x lighter than their neck and you know that it's not their natural shade. -__-;;

Guest Namine

haha ^ D ^ ;; ghost-ps. ahha ~

then again, who knows how much ps they actually do -o-;;;; right ..

but its cos mikki doesnt like her mouth cos she thinks it ssmalll ?

Guest lyeen

First timer for this topic. i didn't go through all the replies/comments as there are 2080 pages... it's amazing. but i saw Gookhwa's pix, i think she is special compare to others. she got her own style :)

i think that sua girl looks kinda weird, her lips are rarely normal, its always in a "funny face" position.

but the picture that she didn't coover her chin and mouth and nose, her chin lacks...height? which makes her nose look big imox)

mikkki looks better but then she looks like a man sometimes...

and IN CONCLUSION, I think those with large eyes aren't necessarily the pretty ones, actually i think the "fold" is more important, if one has a good fold, then they probably look better than someone who stretches to make their eyes big, but with a tiny fold. Solki's fold is quite pretty, which makes her eyes prettier than mikki, who does not have a nice fold, but puts on loads of makeup and uses circle lense to make it look bigger.

I totally agree. I don't like the unnatural (even alien) looking ulzzangs.

Guest g0t12ic3

^ OMG, I totally agree with you. It also irks me when ulzzangs do poor PS jobs, like when their face is like 98234821x lighter than their neck and you know that it's not their natural shade. -__-;;

well I think Park Boram and Song Mira and Choi Seohee are pretty pretty too. lol but umm yeah mikki does look like a man sometimes albeit very feminine. dang it Mingyu is my name -_- I was hoping there would be no ulzzang with that name

Guest Namine

^ it's not also fold, it's also about eye shape and everything.

eye fold is not everything .. i guess that's what i'm saying (not even about ulzzang in particular)

solki's eyes are pretty, but her folds are not particularly huge, whereas mikki's folds are quite.. gigantic for a close-fold eye.

Guest alainachen_604

^ she kinda looks like hyuna, ex-wonder girls member, in some pics

thats what I thought! :)

shes pretty though~ lol but kinda has a mean look about her? :P

& I can't believe she didn't photoshop her 2 bleeding pimples

thats braveee posting that pic xP

Guest yurikah

Yay, more pics of Choi SuHee. She doesn't look like Park HanByul, but her picture taking remind me of HanByul's older pics.

Plus she doesn't PS excessively and in some pics she doesn't PS at all. ^^

And her weight loss really made a HUGE difference. Thanks for all the pics!

Guest sagejin.

Shin Solki is getting a little tomboyish. XD

Also Choi SooHee doesn't use a lot of Photoshop.

Haha, she's a natural ulzzang I guess.

Guest xiaochingu.

LEE YOON GEUN

logo.gif

lfkjaklsdjfa.jpg

ksjdflkasdjf.jpg

lskdfjlskdjflk.jpg

skjfhakjshdfj.jpg

sldkfslkdfjlksd.jpg

untitledlkdfslkdf.jpg

untitledsdlkfsdk.jpg

credit koonhomme

haha so, i think a lot of people stopped liking him after he chopped off his hair

but i like his photoshoots...the coloring and the places are so different from other stores..haha

i only wish the pictures were easier to save from his site... DX

Archived