^

what she said :blush:

&&

DANGG KRY; look @ his bod :ph34r: *drools*

HAHA

anymore of Han Suhyun??? <3<3<3

^ Han Suhyun's cyworld is closed right now...T T

I don't find Kim Boram pretty but still,,, haha

I like new Shin Solki. Her hair remind me of Lee Yeonhee in A millionaire's first love

JANG SOHEE

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

JSHP06.jpg

JSHP04.jpg

JSHP13.jpg

JSHP07.jpg

JSHP14.jpg

JSHP21.jpg

JSHP22.jpg

credit : me, cyworld

Oh, and about what kind of camera ulzzangs use to take pictures, Ban Yoonhee used Canon EOS 350D too,

dont really know now, but I think she use both Nikon and Canon,

Park Boram use a Nikon, Park Taejun use a Canon, I don't know which one thought...

Song Mira use a Nikon and a Canon too and Gookhwa use a Canon. I can't tell you which one, I don't really know neither.

Seo Minwoo use nikon d70s ^^ well...uuuh ah hm Jang Sohee use Canon EOS 5D,

And I think Hong Ahreum use Canon EOS 1D... and another Canon, as well and Jung Hyewon and Park Hyungjun use Canon's.

And of course they almost all use very expensive lenses, well great ones. Just as gerrronimo said, better lenses than those who came with their camera.

EDIT :

also about the post about the cameras, of course picture quality is awesome on dslr but it's true that if you're just starting out, kit lenses should be a-okay if youre just using it for portraits :)

i swear cameras are either cheap in korea or every uhljjang is frigging rich -_-;

Ulzzangs are freaking rich...yeah, almost all of them are. Maybe not really but they have enough money to buy very expensive camera,

If you look at Gookhwa's appartement, it looks very expensive, huge and so on, as well as Hong Ahreum seems rich too.

It may be because in korea lenses and camera are cheaper but I don't think it's THAT cheaper ^^" haha oh well...I'll just shut up T T

Guest realgsl

ahhh, thanks for the replies on the cameras...

they sure invest in good cameras, cos in singapore, these cameras are about $1-2k, with just the normal lens kit. additional good lenses comes at another $500 to $1k.. pweh... but the photos they take with are really nice!!!! thinking of getting a prosumer cam tho, those mid range, know of any ulzzaang that uses these? realise its a good place to check whether cameras give good potrait pics!! =D if its off topic, i'll shift this to the techie board.. thanks!!

Guest james18

hello all, im very nooby in this thread, and i dont know what goes on much in the uhlzzang world

im sorry if this question sounds stupid, but how come some people care calling mikki younju?

has she renamed herself?

^ i think its mikki's real name... xD

SUA SUA SUA..

thanks for sharing...

and also Mikki's new pic.. xD

^ their races. D:

korean ulzzang are koreans.

chinese ulzzangs are chinese.

etc.

but um. D:

yea. unless you mean in style/looks. there are differences in there too.

Guest xiaochingu.

okay correct me if i'm wrong, but kim namji's clothing site doesn't work anymore right? because they call the store 'mirror in dorothy' and namji isnt modeling for any of the pictures =\

wow, thank you for the tips! i've always wanted to get a dslr...but i had no idea what to buy ><

and also thanks to everyone else who had input as well!

thank you also to everyone's spams and updates!

jang so hee is pretty cute =)

that pic with toast is really cute! i love her glasses

NEW LEE YOON GEUN

main01.jpg

credit koonhomme.co.kr

sorry its just one =( ... i can't seem to save or crop the rest of the updates

RECENT HONG AH REUM

hhong.jpg

hongg1.jpg

hongg2.jpg

credit cyworld

RECENT GOOKHWA

gook.jpg

gook1.jpg

gook2.jpg

gook3.jpg

gook4.jpg

gook5.jpg

credit cyworld

RECENT IMDA

imdaa.jpg

actually im not sure if this were posted =\

credit cyworld

RECENT LEE CHUNG

leechung.jpg

leechung1.jpg

leechunggg.jpg

credit cyworld

last of all; some shameless much needed advertising *points to signature*

Guest slumberdoll

i love mikki's look but did she get any surgery done to her?o.O and i think someone asked if she was rich...is that true cos no one ever replied back, at least i dont think so ^^;;

Guest StarFanc

^ i think its mikki's real name... xD

SUA SUA SUA..

thanks for sharing...

and also Mikki's new pic.. xD

^

^

^

yep,, It's real name ^^ her name is Lee Younju [이연주] about me it's really beautiful name ^^

I think about "Mikki" mayb korean had moment of Japan fever _ _ [ emm ... 2002 - 20xx ]

i love mikki's look but did she get any surgery done to her?o.O and i think someone asked if she was rich...is that true cos no one ever replied back, at least i dont think so ^^;;

^

^

^

surgery ?? - -" I never think about it ... I never think youju get any surgery,,, = = I know She's rich

but i never think about that !!! I saw some pic of daum.net ..... It's try to show younju have get surgety ? - -"

I really don't know about that .... I'll ask someone later .. but I'll never believe until I see the real

even that's real ^^ I don't care about that ,, cause I love her .... don't like her look only ... or like her style ..

but i love everything ^^ ~~~~ [ hurr look so over - -" ]

NEW YOUNJU [ Mikki ] ~~~ wa T_T ~ love she so much ♥♥♥

:: Cyworld ::

101-03-2008.jpg

:: Manchess ::

0yan02mk5.jpg

Guest ilovetrees

Wow. Kim Boram has a twin, thats so facinating

I would like to see a picture, with the same person in it.

And Mikki is awesome.. her modelling clothes are cool =D

She's so lanky too; I reckon lanky people

look good in clothes for some reason.

anyone think the same ?

Guest pandybearr

Heyys

Can anyone tell me what kind of photoshop the ulzzangs used? >3<

They're SO AWESOME :3

Especially the ones Mikki and Sua used, you know, where they make the pictures with light light horizontal lines in the picture? And also the one Boram used? How did they write cute writings on it? ><

And what kind of camera did they use?

( sorry for so many Questions ==" )

OH BTW, what happened to Choi Ha Neul? Anybody have any new pic spams of Choi Haneul?

Guest onatoko

OMG, I am obsessed with Kim Min Ah and her adorable style! It's not so much her chestnut Uggs I like but how she wears them. A true fashionista, indeed! Can someone do another spam of her? I will eternally <3 you!!

Guest xiaochingu.

Heyys

Can anyone tell me what kind of photoshop the ulzzangs used? >3<

They're SO AWESOME :3

Especially the ones Mikki and Sua used, you know, where they make the pictures with light light horizontal lines in the picture? And also the one Boram used? How did they write cute writings on it? ><

And what kind of camera did they use?

( sorry for so many Questions ==" )

OH BTW, what happened to Choi Ha Neul? Anybody have any new pic spams of Choi Haneul?

Photoshop is all the same, the effects you're talking about you can do with any version of Photoshop, unless you are talking about a photo editing program in general, you should ask in the PS tutorial thread =)

The camera question is answered in just a few posts above you and also by gerrronimo on the previous page

oh and choi haneul's cyworld is closed =(

but you can always naver search or look for pictures in her clothing shop

hope all this helps!

Guest tuna_madunna

haha you're welcome =D, *pokes arm back*

yea i think his hair grew fast too ._. (he looks sooo nice with short hair!)

i miss his self cam pictures >__<

i miss those frequent updates from mikki sua and chi hoon (they're still so popular though)

and hyesung!

although..he must be busy as a celeb now ><

AGREE!! I can still remember my happiest shock when I saw PTJ in shorter hair! ahh!!

and thanks for posting his sel-ca pictures, he should post one soon!!

For Lee YoonGeun, it looks like he has no plans to go back to his old hairstyle :[

KIM KYUNGROKKKIEEE :]

teehehehee

his most recent one that some people said they couldnt see. ;]

SEE THAT SEXY BODY NOW?!?!?!! ;D

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/ne...ok/5be63586.jpg

YEEEYY!! That abs looks like turtles~ Me like! O_O

Anyway, thanks for the KKR updates(also to angela_bears)! He looks better than before,

I guess he's getting more handsome as he age. hahaha!

has the SWS craze died? i miss his pout!

haha i suck at updating myself..

NOOOOO!!! I still love SWS though, how can the pout king craze die? T_T'

New Shin SolKi
That's new? and her hair even grew long so fast! How does she even do that?

Must find her magic shampoo or did she get extensions? Hmm?

FIND THE HIDDEN MICKEY!

500-1.jpg

AW_08_200802250001_14.jpg

*click*

th_AW_08_200802250001_18.jpgth_AW_08_200802250001_16.jpgth_AW_08_200802250001_17.jpgth_AW_08_200802250001_15.jpg

th_AW_08_200802250001_13.jpgth_AW_08_200802250001_12.jpgth_AW_08_200802250001_11.jpg

SVDL decided to go on field!

Yoossh! I love this shoot more! :]

AW_08_200802290001_13.jpg

AW_08_200802290001_12.jpg

AW_08_200802290001_11.jpg

AW_08_200802270010_19.jpg

AW_08_200802270002_19.jpg

AW_08_200802270002_18.jpg

MORE SUL WOO SUK

AW_08_200802270002_12.jpg

AW_08_200802270002_14.jpg

AW_08_200802270002_15.jpg

*click*

th_AW_08_200802270002_17.jpgth_AW_08_200802270002_16.jpgth_AW_08_200802270002_13.jpgth_AW_08_200802260001_16.jpgth_AW_08_200802270002_11.jpg

th_AW_08_200802220008_14.jpgth_AW_08_200802220008_13.jpgth_AW_08_200802220008_12.jpgth_AW_08_200802220008_11.jpg

credit : svdl + cyworld

NEW JUNG KYU

23332233_07149jpg.jpg

sss1JPG.jpg

080218_004_02980jpg.jpg

credit: cyworld

Archived