ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *rashiDah

circle lenses.. well to be more specific they're tear lenses, but they have the black outline thing that makes your eyes bigger

tear3iq.jpg

Aww, that's so cool. ^^"

Too bad they don't sell tear/circle lenses in Australia.

Although, my cousin said that they are beginning to sell them in Singapore.

Guest Branshe

Oh yeah talking about circle lenses, I`ve got the official site of it ^^

Have I posted it yet ?

Thanks to a member from Boajjang :)

They`re about 80 yuan/pcs i think

More information HERE

Oh yeah talking about circle lenses, I`ve got the official site of it ^^

Have I posted it yet ?

Thanks to a member from Boajjang :)

They`re about 80 yuan/pcs i think

More information HERE

:o the price is like $10 cheaper than what I ordered them for, and I alredy got mine pretty cheap!

I can't read chinese though -_- how do you order?

OMIGOSH??!! now they have kid uhljjangs?? i swear that kid is going to be freakin' stalked at the age of 10! unless he is ten already?? haha..i wouldn't know since i'm not interested in a kid that's atleast 5 years younger than me!! haha..but yeah..i kinda get annoyed seeing these little kids because i have a feeling that they are going to be ooberly conceited when they grow up!!! haha..but nonetheless they are cute as buttons!

lol that kid uhljjang is soo cute xD thats the yunho lookalike right? LOL i keep asking that >____> i wonder how he feels about all this :S

http://www.fakroop.com/public/1105/242.jpg

IS THIS HOW HE GOES TO THE ARMY?? HAHA XDDDDD cute.

^ LOL, I guess that's how he went.

and yea, I think I would rather have the kid uhljjang be conceited but sucessful than a forgotten child star, cuz that's just, ionno, sad >_<.

Guest bubblyhyunghee

I own this page!! GoodBye Lee SangEun T_T...I just looooooove 지승준(Ji SeungJoon). Does anyone watch him on Happy Sunday?

s2.jpg

jj3.jpg

dasdafaffa.jpg

jj9.jpg

He lives in 대구, his sahtooli is soooo cute : )

credits: 싸이월드

The litttle kid is so cute. ;)

I'm going to miss LSE. He was a really cute and hot ulzzang. T_T

http://www.fakroop.com/public/1105/242.jpg

this picture... it makes me want to laugh yet cry at the same time...

good grief, he reminds me of mcdonalds for some odd reason.

i guess he could only bring one suitcase with him so he tried to wear everthing.. i.e. a good raincoat, mittens, scarf and earmuffs when it gets cold

first male divas and now mcdonald's.. what is wrong with me?! :blink:

Guest ilovekoreanboiz

LOL! it is. jenny, juno is sweet movie though. Juno does mostly everything for jenny.

"I wish i was pregnant so that my little jenny wouldnt have to carry it" - well the line was something like that and i thought it was really adorable. but in the end, it was kinda wierd. i just watch it because kim hye sung was in there. LOL!! it was hiliarious when he was running and he didnt watch where he went and he hit the pole. funny stuff ^^

new page for me again ^^ but more likely, i could carelss because im getting to much of these stuff. - -

i thought that was cute too :)

i think my favorite part of that movie was when they were making out in the backseat and jenny accused him of cheating on her because he suddenly got better at kissing XD...

EDIT...

omg! i started a page!

-laura

Guest Timmy84

Singaporean Uhljjang: Dawn Yeo

She was featured in our local newspapers as one of the hottest online personality.

her blog: www.xanga.com/clapbangkiss

She is pure chinese but she looks mixed. Her parents and younger sis looks very typically chinese.

I think she's gorgeous, stylish and has a nice figure.

she's 166cm and is 21yrs old btw!

tell me what u guys think abt her cuz she's the only famous s'porean uhljjang i know!

sputniksweetheart2.jpg

192e0fa33316f79789b9367f5c7c32ed252.jpg

comparehair2mr.jpg

bored1tb.jpg

saycheese8is.jpg

14920567013814l.jpg

And yesh she REVAMP her whole face! that why !!!!

here's a URL To prove she rEVAMP her whole face thru plastic surgery ..

Look at this Dawn Yeo Doing her Plastic surgery for whole face, Even her classmate cant reconigise her!

Archived