ULZZANG MANIA

I agree.

YES; it is Teddy <3

LOL. . . POSER. .

LEE CHUNG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MO`F-CKIN` HOT. I LOVE HIM, AND I AM INDEED JEALOUS OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. SEO MINWOO IS SO CONSERVATIVE-LOOKIN` DON`T Y`ALL THINK? WSUP W/ HIM & MIRA? AND HYESONG? LOL. . . HE`S A CUTIE PIE. && I DO NOT LIKE IM DAI HYE. SHE SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND TAKES IS A FRONT; SHE SEEMS REAL FAKE TO ME. I LIKE HER TATTOO THO. ALSO, I PREFER HER W/ DARKER HAIR THAN HER BLONDE B/C THAT MAKES HER APPEAR WASHED OUT. NAMJI CREEPS ME OUT, AND I DON`T LIKE SANG AH`S NOSE. KIM KYUNG ROK IS . . . WELL, HE ROCKS. HE`S THE ULLJANG OF ALL ULLJANG <3 AND I FEEL SO SAD FOR LEE SANG EUN. DID YOU GUYS KNOE THAT ONE OF THE REASON WHY KOREAN MEN KEEPS GETTING RECRUITED A LOT NOW-A-DAYS IS B/C PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH HAS THE U.S IN WAR SO SOUTH KOREA HELPS. YAWP. AND ON LAST FRIDAY, HE WENT TO S.KOREA TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY MAY KEEP SOME OF THEIR TROOPS AT HOME.

---Nai

that's exactly why I'm anti-bush. >_<

and I don't like Im Da either lol. She's pretty though.

But how is Seo Minwoo conservative? lol. I dunt get that ?_?

ahh, I miss Sang Eun T_T

how old is LSE anywayss?

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xEvil Veggie

I agree.

YES; it is Teddy <3

LOL. . . POSER. .

LEE CHUNG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MO`F-CKIN` HOT. I LOVE HIM, AND I AM INDEED JEALOUS OF HIS GIRLFRIEND. SEO MINWOO IS SO CONSERVATIVE-LOOKIN` DON`T Y`ALL THINK? WSUP W/ HIM & MIRA? AND HYESONG? LOL. . . HE`S A CUTIE PIE. && I DO NOT LIKE IM DAI HYE. SHE SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND TAKES IS A FRONT; SHE SEEMS REAL FAKE TO ME. I LIKE HER TATTOO THO. ALSO, I PREFER HER W/ DARKER HAIR THAN HER BLONDE B/C THAT MAKES HER APPEAR WASHED OUT. NAMJI CREEPS ME OUT, AND I DON`T LIKE SANG AH`S NOSE. KIM KYUNG ROK IS . . . WELL, HE ROCKS. HE`S THE ULLJANG OF ALL ULLJANG <3 AND I FEEL SO SAD FOR LEE SANG EUN. DID YOU GUYS KNOE THAT ONE OF THE REASON WHY KOREAN MEN KEEPS GETTING RECRUITED A LOT NOW-A-DAYS IS B/C PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH HAS THE U.S IN WAR SO SOUTH KOREA HELPS. YAWP. AND ON LAST FRIDAY, HE WENT TO S.KOREA TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY MAY KEEP SOME OF THEIR TROOPS AT HOME.

---Nai

>[ RAWR! SO NOW I KNOW WHO TO BLAME FOR TAKING LSE AWAY FROM ME! CHEH!

seo minwoo has booshy eyebrow.s XP

Guest 2partsvodka

I agree.

YES; it is Teddy <3

LOL. . . POSER. .

---Nai

that's exactly why I'm anti-bush. >_<

and I don't like Im Da either lol. She's pretty though.

But how is Seo Minwoo conservative? lol. I dunt get that ?_?

ahh, I miss Sang Eun T_T

how old is LSE anywayss?

exactly!

*hands down no questions asked*

really he does?? hrm...but oh well...Seo Minwoo is still soo hwat... B)

Guest JuYon52

all fake....any myspace you find of any ulzzang are all posers....except for nao's! his is real! :lol: hahahaha...but yeah...all poser....pretty sure most of the people in korea don't even know that myspace exist...correct me if i'm wrong hayun because you are one the few people that we know who lives in korea! :lol:^_^

two of them are real I think..^^

Guest mz_yoone3k

well im neutral buh i do have to point out that lse would have to go to army anywayy...bush or no bush. this is coming from a girl that lives in the state thats most anti bush too...buh yeah 0=]

bush!!

well I know about myspace and juyon does too (shes my unnie shes somewhere on here) lolz

and nooo all the ulzzang myspace are not fake, Ryeongha had one she wrote about it on cyworld she deleted it though along with her cyworld somehow. and my unnie jungmi has one ^^ but she is ex-ulzzang like ryeongha. I think its possible that KKR could have a myspace just I know the two on myspace are fake because they dont have their facts down but kkr does know about myspace and xanga he just doesn't have either =P

yuppy ^^ i see alot of korean hv myspace too,y not the ulzzang rite??

^^

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

well im neutral buh i do have to point out that lse would have to go to army anywayy...bush or no bush. this is coming from a girl that lives in the state thats most anti bush too...buh yeah 0=]

i agree...bush or no bush...korean men still have to serve for their country

it's a law right?

Guest mz_yoone3k

i bet theres gonna be this huge crowd of girls in the terminal where he leaves screaming and stuff =] i would be there too hahah if i lived in korea :huh:

Guest Branshe

I think, this world is getting soooooo strange ahahahhaha

I think just celebrities or such will be surrounded by a huge crowd of fans (especially, GIRLS !!)

But now, hotties such as LSE who just posts up his hot pics on internet, has the same experience LOL :lol:

EDIT : Oh yeah, I`m so surprise too when I saw a pic of Mikki signing for fans !!

I was just like "WTF ! Uhljjangs have fansclub, and they even signing for fans too !???"

Guest vanillax33

Before i go bye-bye for the night, ill post some of LSE's pics. i dont know if someone posted these but here are the latest pics that he posted in his cyworld...

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/12180/str8484.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/1218...116_0013248.jpg

please dont hotlink... thank you ^_^

credits: Cyworld and me for uploading...

edit:

Finally i own a page...and it's my first time to post the latests pics of LSE....hehehehe!!!!!

thank you for these lovely pics of lse T^T <3

one more

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/mrz...hoosama-122.jpg

now i go to school XD

i don't think i'm gonna be here to celebrate Sang Eun turkey day ;_;

thank you dara <3 aww you won't?????? how about coming here for the eve of sang eun turkey day?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d36/1218...116_0013248.jpg

omg! look at sang eun's skin! FLAWLESS! SMOOTH! PERFECT! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: *dies!*

i know,, envious..

i;m gonna miss him like everyone else T^T

edit: 362..

Archived