ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Branshe

To cheer you guys up, I`ll post my current obsession, LEE SANG AH !!

(I dun have many LSE pics, but at least their name`s almost similiar :lol:)

VARIOUS CUTE HATS OF LEE SANG AH

(I noticed that she really likes to wear hats ^^)

LeeSangAh012.jpg

LeeSangAh013.jpg

LeeSangAh015.jpg

LeeSangAh028.jpg

LeeSangAh033.jpg

To be countinued...

LeeSangAh037.jpg

LeeSangAh042.jpg

LeeSangAh046.jpg

LeeSangAh067.jpg

LeeSangAh074.jpg

To be continued...

Guest LoveHLi

r these their real myspaces??!?

all fake....any myspace you find of any ulzzang are all posers....except for nao's! his is real! :lol: hahahaha...but yeah...all poser....pretty sure most of the people in korea don't even know that myspace exist...correct me if i'm wrong hayun because you are one the few people that we know who lives in korea! :lol:^_^

who's picture should i post up now?!? i don't know who's pictures i should post up...TT^TT....so sad...not enough ulzzangs posting new pictures or enough ulzzangs for us to post pictures of! hahahahaha...lmao! :lol:

Guest LoveHLi

kkrcyworld5dq.gif

^WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!? THIS POPPED UP WHEN I WENT TO KKR AND CHRIS YANG'S CYWORLD! HEEELLLPPPPPP! THEY DIDN'T CLOSE DOWN THEIR CYWORLD'S DID THEY?!? TT^TT...NOOOOOOOOOO.....KKR!!!! HELP! SOMEONE HELP! THAT'S MY ONLY SOURCE TO KKR! TT^TT *crying me a river!* KKR!!! POO TO YOU!

Guest LoveHLi

the only one i know of is at www.ulzzangs.com ...that's the english one..not the korean one...there's still an on-going contest but that one is about to end soon...try there! ^_^

Guest MaryMagdalin

To cheer you guys up, I`ll post my current obsession, LEE SANG AH !!

(I dun have many LSE pics, but at least their name`s almost similiar :lol:)

VARIOUS CUTE HATS OF LEE SANG AH

(I noticed that she really likes to wear hats ^^)

LeeSangAh012.jpg

LeeSangAh013.jpg

LeeSangAh015.jpg

LeeSangAh028.jpg

LeeSangAh033.jpg

To be countinued...

LeeSangAh037.jpg

LeeSangAh042.jpg

LeeSangAh046.jpg

LeeSangAh067.jpg

LeeSangAh074.jpg

To be continued...

dahh she`s so pretty

too bad she`s fake...

Guest 2partsvodka

i`m so nervous .. lse`s departure is almost here. let`s see .. it`s about 9 30pm here in CA ..3 hrs till tomorrow.. & our tomorrow is korea`s tomorrow tomorrow, which makes it uh...today! i mean today when it`s tomorrow. aahh.. really confusing .. i don`t want him to leave either, but .. but *sigh* it`s his choice -______-"

~WE`LL MISS YOU, OUR LOVE, LSE!!! ~

.........gah..that really sucks...dang it...TT_TT

SEE NO ONE IS EVER ON WHEN I AM >=O lolz...

LSE should be leaving tomorrow?? I think in US thanksgiving is right after...so if LSE celebrated thanksgiving he would celebrate tomorrow =D awwwww you guys should write him through cyworld saying bye ^^

hayun..............tell me wat time you come on then..hahaha..since i'm on thanks giving break this whole week..haha..i won't have anything do to....TT_TT

really one more day before he goes...TT_TT

oh how life sucks for us fans...TT_TT

Guest babossagaji

dahh she`s so pretty

too bad she`s fake...

haha but she looks like a barbie to me

sangah is so pretty in those pictures! she's one of my favs. thanks for sharing! it's so slow today...

~edit~

OMG!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST EVER OWNING A PAGE. I OWN A PAGE!!! YIPEE FOR ME!! ^^ I'M SO HAPPY I FINALLY OWN ONE! YES! *shoots fist up in the air* ^^

congrats!

Archived