ULZZANG MANIA

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Whoa! :o You people sure write alot today. No pictures for today? :unsure:

I dont understand how you guys can write all of these stuff but wow. amazing. LOL ^^;;

What's a sang eun marathon day? :unsure:

I'm quiet slow so yeah. dont mind me. you dont have to tell me.

i can just figure it out. well i think i can. ==;;

new page again.. interestin and its me! =D

-- --^ ... ^^;;

maybe like on turkey day , ALL OUR POSTS WILL BE ABOUT LEE SANG EUN , NO ONE ELSE AND ALL THE PICTURES WE POST WILL BE LEE SANG EUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO ONE ELSE !!!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitememonster

i`m not sure if someone already posted these...but i`ll post them anyway since i`m bored. T.T

314664845_l.jpg

he dyed his hair!!! :o

314665716_l.jpg

all credits go to naoki! ^_^ i hope he doesn`t mind. :unsure:

<3 star

Guest miranduh

I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GUNNA SAY!

okay. lol i was about to say that ji hoons body is so hot. he could be a momzzang but not an ulzzang...his face isn't that great in my opinion. imagine mikki...being able to feel on his abs. *0* hte ulzzang and momzzang couple. how cute =D

haha *_*wow

nao looks so fob ;x haha i love your dyes >___<

Guest mz_yoone3k

i`m not sure if someone already posted these...but i`ll post them anyway since i`m bored. T.T

http://myspace-845.vo.llnwd.net/00314/54/84/314664845_l.jpg

<3 star

i like that picture. i like his hair this color than blond...even though it reminds me of halloween =D

edit

naoki...i have that same exact camera!!! not exactly the same..like your cam belongs to you and my cam belongs to me...yeah you get the point T_T lol

maybe like on turkey day , ALL OUR POSTS WILL BE ABOUT LEE SANG EUN , NO ONE ELSE AND ALL THE PICTURES WE POST WILL BE LEE SANG EUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO ONE ELSE !!!

That sounds like a good day then, we can even declare that date 'the Lee Sang Eun Day' lol ok maybe that's a little bit too much ^^; Just a stupid question because I'm not American... when is turkey day? :D

Guest bitememonster

That sounds like a good day then, we can even declare that date 'the Lee Sang Eun Day' lol ok maybe that's a little bit too much ^^; Just a stupid question because I'm not American... when is turkey day? :D

i think that`s the 24th of november. ^_^ i don`t really celebrate thanksgiving and i`m an american :lol:

<3 star

Guest mz_yoone3k

^ story time!

so these europeans [i think] named pilgrims decided to just go to america and live there to claim land buh them fools didnt know how to survive so alot of them died. indians were nice and were sick of seeing dead people everywhere and took pity so they decided to help them. then the pilgrims were really thankful and had this feast to thank the indians. and thus...THANKSGIVING where you eat turkey, mash potatoes etc etc. buh peepo call it turkey day sometyms. the end B)

thats basically the general idea...yup. btw what are you?

i think that`s the 24th of november. ^_^ i don`t really celebrate thanksgiving and i`m an american :lol:

<3 star

oh..im american too..buh i semi celebrate thankgiving? i dunt go like.."i proppose a toast to the indians that helped our white ancestors". screw that. im not white. i js buy some kfc mash potatoes and turkey. then eat it for dinner. tada! 8] buh this thanksgiving will be different...with lse =]

Guest bitememonster

:o omg!! i never knew that`s how they got thanksgiving!! i only knew the part where the pilgrims were feasting and then they called that day thanksgiving. i actually don`t buy kfc. XD my family is so weird. -_- they actually buy a damn turkey and cook it. the funny sh.t is that, they don`t know how to cook a damn turkey like most white people.

<3 star

^ story time!

so these europeans [i think] named pilgrims decided to just go to america and live there to claim land buh them fools didnt know how to survive so alot of them died. indians were nice and were sick of seeing dead people everywhere and took pity so they decided to help them. then the pilgrims were really thankful and had this feast to thank the indians. and thus...THANKSGIVING where you eat turkey, mash potatoes etc etc. buh peepo call it turkey day sometyms. the end B)

thats basically the general idea...yup. btw what are you?

oh..im american too..buh i semi celebrate thankgiving? i dunt go like.."i proppose a toast to the indians that helped our white ancestors". screw that. im not white. i js buy some kfc mash potatoes and turkey. then eat it for dinner. tada! 8] buh this thanksgiving will be different...with lse =]

Oh I see, I see... Thanks for the story! I'm a 'BBC' Belgian Born Chinese lol so I'm from Belgium, Europe.

Now that I think of it, are u guys sure LSE is leaving this year?? Because I read a post some time ago saying that he was supposed to leave in November but it was postponed to 2006/2007 (?) because he was going to University.

314664845_l.jpg

314665716_l.jpg

<3 star

naoki is so kawaii! hahahhahah....ah...he dye his har...that's so pretty....i like how he dye it..

Guest bitememonster

ohhh another chinese person i encounter on soompi!! i`m actually an ABC!! american born chinese :D

oh damn...am i spamming? ..i think i am :mellow:

<3 star

Guest mz_yoone3k

Oh I see, I see... Thanks for the story! I'm a 'BBC' Belgian Born Chinese lol so I'm from Belgium, Europe.

Now that I think of it, are u guys sure LSE is leaving this year?? Because I read a post some time ago saying that he was supposed to leave in November but it was postponed to 2006/2007 (?) because he was going to University.

your welcome. im not sure that lse is leaving this year...i js heard from other people so i think so? buh even if he leaves next yr or the next...we'll be happy buh i still want a lse day. cuz theres lke no pictures...lol im posting a lot only by words because i dunt have a lot of pics XD

about that, i'm not sure anymore. lol

cuz like i said before his english is confusing XD

i'm not sure if he was gonna leave this year and then come back for school then leave again, or he's just gonna wait till he finishes school to go to the army :/

Guest vanillax33

flappers, those are HOTTT@@ but the last one is cute ^_^ thanks dara <33

OKAY ^_^

lee sang eun day <33 yay,,

edit: 339 =)

Guest KPxAngelTears12

lmao omg I'm not alone! =D I didn't know when it was..my family does not celebrate that day :mellow: does that day have to do with religion?? cuz my family is christian =O

hes so skinny lolz momzzang my foot he needs to buff up lolz

Archived