ULZZANG MANIA

O_______O!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! NOW I LOVE JIHOON EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit..he is sooo tall..cute..adorable..hott..AND SEXY!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH!!!! i absolutly LOVE guys who have abs!!! and he has 6 pacs!!! wow...!!!

is he in a locker room???? OMIGOSH..i want to sneak a peek!!! haha..now just add all the other HOTT guy uhljjangs then i'll be in heaven!!!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DON'T WANT SANGEUN TO LEAVE!!!! wah..... I think I'm gonna be crying on that day, and all my relatives are gonna be like "she's crazy!" think about it... all of us would be eating turkey and having fun, and he's gonna be going to the military! That means no more picture of hot and sexy SangEun!!! Those are some hot pictures of SangEun, HyeSung and SunHwee!!

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Ji Hoon

jihoon-20.jpg

jihoon-21.jpg

whoa he got abs @_@

---------

edit: w00t i own!

i love u for posting ji hoon naked!!!

gahhhhhhhhhhhh

i finally see his sexy body!

you guys are funny =P

where was all this "we all have bad days" "everyone makes mistakes" "were humans" when you all found out aerim cheated on him?? it was in the old soompi but Im pretty sure alot of people called her alot of things, as if cheating is something new in this world. <_< anyways I'll let this go, you guys should read half the stuff in inho's cyworld though and see how full of himself he really is I think people mix him and kkr up. =__= anyways...

JuYon your so adorable ^__^ lolz cute avatar ^__^

We don't feel for Aerim because she could've helped what she did. If she was going to date someone else while she was still with Inho, she should've broken up with him first. She didn't need to let him find out by himself and get hurt even more. If she was stuck between two people aka Inho and some other guy, then seriously, she doesn't like either guys that much. -_________-" If she did, she wouldn't have to choose, she'd know who she liked. And what do you mean 'I'll let this go"? You're speaking as though we're in trouble. Cheating is unfortunately NOT something new in this world, but we still sympathize those who were cheated on. And no, we didn't mix up kkr and Inho. We know who's who. Perhaps Inho was joking on his cyworld, or maybe he is conceited. But I won't blame him. He does have plenty of reasons to be proud of himself.

-liyang

Guest nghister

let's have a Sang Eun marathon on turkey day X)

lol.... turkey day's for turkey! all i can think about on that day is FOOD! ..... :mellow: which means ill miss out the sang eun marathon... :unsure: sadness

Guest KPxAngelTears12

We don't feel for Aerim because she could've helped what she did. If she was going to date someone else while she was still with Inho, she should've broken up with him first. She didn't need to let him find out by himself and get hurt even more. If she was stuck between two people aka Inho and some other guy, then seriously, she doesn't like either guys that much. -_________-" If she did, she wouldn't have to choose, she'd know who she liked. And what do you mean 'I'll let this go"? You're speaking as though we're in trouble. Cheating is unfortunately NOT something new in this world, but we still sympathize those who were cheated on. And no, we didn't mix up kkr and Inho. We know who's who. Perhaps Inho was joking on his cyworld, or maybe he is conceited. But I won't blame him. He does have plenty of reasons to be proud of himself.

-liyang

okay what about every man that cheats I don't see them being called half the sh!t you girls called her in the old ulzzang thread, if you ever cheated on someone I'm sure you wouldn't wanna be talked about like your some kinda richard simmons, its funny how you people make up so manys "if's" and "maybe's" for male ulzzang but just turn into typical little jealous girls to female ulzzangs..whenever you find out THEIR NOT PERFECT

..sorry but you guys remind me of the ugly girls (Im not saying any of you are ugly either) at my school that say all kinda random bad stuff about the queenkas we have in my school if they make a mistake.

anyways people just stop acting like this is bad this is not bad there are plenty are terrible things she could have done don't act like this is the worst anyone could do thats just ignorant <_< and this cheating thing with them two has nothing to do with any of us so I don't even know why anyone thought they should bring it up, just focus on their pretty faces people cuz you don't know any of them <_<

Guest miranduh

lol.... turkey day's for turkey! all i can think about on that day is FOOD! ..... :mellow: which means ill miss out the sang eun marathon... :unsure: sadness

LOL i want a turkey day leesangeun day XDD and don't worry nghister..we shall leave you room for a big response after you are full and happy to sit around the computer looking at a cutie ^-^!!

let's just ignore all the posts of aerim and inho then noone has to bring it up..

you both bring out very good points in general..but i don't know what happened in the old thread because i am only part of the new thread..therefore it's useless to make the old thread a reference to how some people talked about aerim to alot of other posters. :D and i know how KP feels since you did talk to aerim and you think she is a really lovely girl; but not everyone esle has talked to her and we as humans of course judge people on what we think we know and our accusations. and who knows maybe inho had an affair too but his wasn't publically known...WHO KNOWS. we're on the internet people we only see the outside not the inside and because of that we will not know...and i see alot of people do not care...therefore problem solved we are all happy soompiers just looking at random hot people.

Guest xEvil Veggie

kayy.

anyways.

im such an idiot. lol. i accidentally clicked "other celeb photos" on the front forums page and then i didn't see the ulzzang mania thread and then i started to freak out.

but im here now.

yeah, we should must make thanksgiving day, also Lee Sang Eun day XP

Guest KPxAngelTears12

kayy.

anyways.

im such an idiot. lol. i accidentally clicked "other celeb photos" on the front forums page and then i didn't see the ulzzang mania thread and then i started to freak out.

but im here now.

yeah, we should must make thanksgiving day, also Lee Sang Eun day XP

lmao that happened to me before :mellow: I was like "OMG NO NO NO NO HOW COULD THAT THREAD JUST BE GONE 0_o" I was gonna yell at the mods LOL =__=

Guest mz_yoone3k

LOL i want a turkey day leesangeun day XDD and don't worry nghister..we shall leave you room for a big response after you are full and happy to sit around the computer looking at a cutie ^-^!!

let's just ignore all the posts of aerim and inho then noone has to bring it up..

you both bring out very good points in general..but i don't know what happened in the old thread because i am only part of the new thread..therefore it's useless to make the old thread a reference to how some people talked about aerim to alot of other posters. :D and i know how KP feels since you did talk to aerim and you think she is a really lovely girl; but not everyone esle has talked to her and we as humans of course judge people on what we think we know and our accusations. and who knows maybe inho had an affair too but his wasn't publically known...WHO KNOWS. we're on the internet people we only see the outside not the inside and because of that we will not know...and i see alot of people do not care...therefore problem solved we are all happy soompiers just looking at random hot people.

i was js about to say something like that! =D im new too...so i have no idea what went on in the old thread. buh that was the past so cant we js focus on the new thread? KPxAngelTears12...you can think that inho is a ignorant person and i respect your thoughts but your like the only soompier that saw inho in real life so we'll/ill just look at him as adorkable eyecandy until proven otherwise by our own eyes XD 01heartbroken...you brought up some good points about aerim cheating and she shudnt have buh i guess she has her reasons. or not. i dunt think we'll ever know...w.e just my thoughts on this whole thing

we shud have a lse turkey day marathon

that way...some people can provide ALOT of lse's pictures and ill sit in front of my computer enjoying them while eating mash potatoes and turkey. that wuld be the best thanksgiving XD

Guest LoveHLi

wow...so slow today...only went up one page since i was here this morning...our camwho.res need to start camwho.ring again! WE NEED PICTURES! *ahem*kkr*ahem*

*hey! where's nao?!? i haven't seen him on for a while. do you think we scared him off or did we just bore him? hahahaha...i'm just kidding!

Guest touche`

Whoa! :o You people sure write alot today. No pictures for today? :unsure:

I dont understand how you guys can write all of these stuff but wow. amazing. LOL ^^;;

What's a sang eun marathon day? :unsure:

I'm quiet slow so yeah. dont mind me. you dont have to tell me.

i can just figure it out. well i think i can. ==;;

new page again.. interestin and its me! =D

-- --^ ... ^^;;

wow...so slow today...only went up one page since i was here this morning...our camwho.res need to start camwho.ring again! WE NEED PICTURES! *ahem*kkr*ahem*

*hey! where's nao?!? i haven't seen him on for a while. do you think we scared him off or did we just bore him? hahahaha...i'm just kidding!

ahaha, yea. most of them don't even update their cyworld anymore >_<

especially Solki, i haven't seen new pics of her since....forever xP

Nao was here earlier but he didn't post X)

you can check his xanga, he took new pics ^^

Guest mz_yoone3k

I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GUNNA SAY!

okay. lol i was about to say that ji hoons body is so hot. he could be a momzzang but not an ulzzang...his face isn't that great in my opinion. imagine mikki...being able to feel on his abs. *0* hte ulzzang and momzzang couple. how cute =D

Archived