ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest always_urs

uhhhhhhhh ya.... he doesnt have one....... wth... -,.-;;;;;;;;;; only sites he goes on is myspace facebook and xanga...........mind removing this pic? lol i doubt u asked him for your permission to post it

if i didnt get permission then how comesomeone

posted it up earlyer in the forums??

he's not an uhlzzang he's a model though over in cali. I've seen him on webcam before when me and him use to talk on MSN he has a myspace though. Iunno about asiantown. But his name is Steven.for those who want to know here's his myspace link. http://www.myspace.com/snowmandrake

OMG!! that is him 0___0 i didnt even know??

i came pass his myspace b4... lol ok.... ^___^V

New Han Suhyun

%7Boption%7D 20071309-01.jpg

New Mikki

%7Boption%7D 20071409-01.jpg

%7Boption%7D 20071409-02.jpg

New Yoon Sua

%7Boption%7D 20071409-03.jpg

%7Boption%7D 20071409-04.jpg

mikki looks ....

CUTE!

haha.

never thought i'd say that..^^

i don't see sua..

maybe i'm blind.

but those girls are so skinnyy <_<

--Ti

Guest &teekayy;

I dunno but... mikki looks kinda different... or is it just me.... wth is that on her cell... a MONKEY!? o.o,

yeah it's weird... i don't know... especially in the second picture. she looks hella different

Guest eunhee_lemonade

just curious with people's opinions.. i know that uhljjang have to photoshop, angles, lighting etc.. to look a bit better..

but dont you think that if you didn't look good in the first place, you wouldn't be able to take a decent photo that can be phtooshopped to look better?

Guest vnsmnone12

mind removing this pic? lol i doubt u asked him for your permission to post it

Compared to the huge amount of NON- ulzzangs posted in here all the time without their permission to do so? (random people you guys find on cyworld and post in here that have Not won any ulzzang contest before) but it's okay to post their pictures here just because you know for sure they wont see it? lol.

:rolleyes: I could go pick some random Korean girl from cyworld and post her whole photo album on here saying she is a ulzzang and you guys wouldn't even know it and neither would she, doesn't make it okay. :rolleyes:

I could go pick some random Korean girl from cyworld and post her whole photo album on here saying she is a ulzzang and you guys wouldn't even know it and neither would she, doesn't make it okay

true.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/beb...20071409-01.jpg

that's a big cellphone charm she's got there

eunhee_lemonade

i'm sorry, but what? o____o

they can't take decent photos? their photos look fine to me

but it's obvious they mess with the lighting lol

but they are still pretty people

yeah it's weird... i don't know... especially in the second picture. she looks hella different

i know right,,

maybe it's her hair colour? haha iono.

she's still cute~ <3

edit; oh i forgot to mention that i find it cute that sua and her friends have similar styles. XD

Guest SeLcaQueen
Guest raiseplus

^ iono but i thot da person jus posted pictures of herself in here to see if ppl thot she was pretty or not.. i dont really think she's pretty...jus normal compared to other korean ullzzangs.

Archived