ULZZANG MANIA

Guest xvampireknight

:] Lily's back! Yay. I was a silent "scanner" after we stopped

talking about LYG, hahaha. Oh, do you know who Mira reminds

me of? The girl (the annoying girl) that plays in [snow White] Taste Sweet Love.

The one that got surgery and wanted the older brother's attention: not the main character.

That's who she reminds me of.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xSOOJI

R E Q U E S T P L E A S E~~~

can someone post CLOSEUP pix of junal? (ones that particularly show her eyes)

i want to use her picture as a reference if i got my eyes done in korea this summer.

Guest milkbunny

i miss this thread/kim kyung rok/lse, <33 park tae jun is so cute =^^= eek he reminds me of seungri(big bang) and lse

Guest thequondam

._.

Havent come in for a long time. *kicks school*

*hugs family*

Thanks for all the picture updates anddddd I miss alot of people.. Some random shoutouts to Mir, Kiera, Baoi, Janice, Angie, Sophie, Lisa, Nicole, Lily, Pauline +++ And some I missed out. I think my brain's dying.. I love you guys 8D

Guest thecrow barks

mann tae juns gf is soo cute.. she always covers her face though.. -_-

they are sooo romantic!! X3

gah i wish i had a boyfriend like that :[

Guest monstar

can someone translate this for me?

it's what tae jun wrote to his gf i think?

그녀는 시도때도 없이 잔다.

앉으면자고 따뜻해져도자고 지하철에서도자고 버스에서도자고 택시에서도자고 비행기에서도 자고 아무튼 탈것에만 올라가면 일단 잠든다고 봐야한다. 집에전화하면 자다일어나고 내가 일할때도 그녀는 자고있다. 버스에서 잘때면 자다가 밑으로 미끄러져서 의자사이로 몇번 빠진다. 지켜보다가 무릎배게를 해준다. 의자가 좁아서 내가 좀 바깥으로 밀려난다. 시간이 지날수록 점점 밀려난다. 결국 그녀는 내 무릎에 누워자고 난 엉덩이를 반쯤만 의자에 걸친채 지나가는 승객들에게 민폐를 끼친다. 다리가 저려오면 그녀를 깨운다. 다왔냐고 물어보는 그녀에게 코골지말라고 둘러댄다.

credits: his cyworld

^ aww.. he wrote that to me?? He's so sweet..

[haha.. Kayce.]

I don't know korean. Dude, i shall yell at him when i see him..

must tell him i can't read KOREAN.. he must learn ENGLISH.. haha

Guest mimito

monstar

She always sleeps.

If where she sits is warm, she will sleep in the subway, bus, taxi, airplane. Anything you can ride, and she'll sleep. If I call her house, she will wake up to pick up the phone, but when I work, she will sleep. When she sleeps on the bus, she will slip between the chairs and fall. As I watch her, I let her sleep on my knees. But the chair is small, so I have to sit far off to the side of the chair. As the time passes, I get pushed off to the side more and more. And then soon, with her on head on my knees, I sit on one butt-cheek and the other passengers who pass-by are affected. My leg begins to get numb and I wake her up. As she asks if we're almost here, I tell her to stop snoring.

Guest manlytoe

She always sleeps.

If where she sits is warm, she will sleep in the subway, bus, taxi, airplane. Anything you can ride, and she'll sleep. If I call her house, she will wake up to pick up the phone, but when I work, she will sleep. When she sleeps on the bus, she will slip between the chairs and fall. As I watch her, I let her sleep on my knees. But the chair is small, so I have to sit far off to the side of the chair. As the time passes, I get pushed off to the side more and more. And then soon, with her on head on my knees, I sit on one butt-cheek and the other passengers who pass-by are affected. My leg begins to get numb and I wake her up. As she asks if we're almost here, I tell her to stop snoring.

that is so cute!!!

PTJ is such a cutie...

OMG!!!!! ah~ i want him!

thanks sophiex for translation and monstar for bringing it up!

PTJ is man, woo~ the man of my dreams, i wish i had a BF that would let me sleep on his knees.

i'd feel so much love i'd just marry him.. hehehe.. and yes thecrow barks they are so cute!!!

i envy her for having such a caring BF. *jealous face*

Guest rain_drops

can someone translate this for me?

it's what tae jun wrote to his gf i think?

그녀는 시도때도 없이 잔다.

앉으면자고 따뜻해져도자고 지하철에서도자고 버스에서도자고 택시에서도자고 비행기에서도 자고 아무튼 탈것에만 올라가면 일단 잠든다고 봐야한다. 집에전화하면 자다일어나고 내가 일할때도 그녀는 자고있다. 버스에서 잘때면 자다가 밑으로 미끄러져서 의자사이로 몇번 빠진다. 지켜보다가 무릎배게를 해준다. 의자가 좁아서 내가 좀 바깥으로 밀려난다. 시간이 지날수록 점점 밀려난다. 결국 그녀는 내 무릎에 누워자고 난 엉덩이를 반쯤만 의자에 걸친채 지나가는 승객들에게 민폐를 끼친다. 다리가 저려오면 그녀를 깨운다. 다왔냐고 물어보는 그녀에게 코골지말라고 둘러댄다.

credits: his cyworld

omg! hahahaha that was funny & cute~

Guest xvampireknight

monstar

She always sleeps.

awwwww ~ that's so cute!<33

thanks for translating, sophie (:

Guest *lilyisland*

♥Daeun♥

1.gif

1237276.jpg

gdgdg4713.jpg

sdgsgdsdg4328.jpg

sdsdsdsd7024.jpg

sdsdsdsd8907.jpg

PHOTO070311003166412291.jpg

♥Junyang ♥ Thanks sophiex for correcting me^^

DSC02428-1.jpg

C1A4C1D8BEE73-naasa2875.jpg

sss9008.jpg

-6026.jpg

DSC0321065525697.jpg

C1A4C1D8BEE7A4A42649.jpg

hj.jpg

.jpg

C1A4C1D8BEE79415.jpg

12121260.jpg

9905.jpg

Park Tae Jun is really really cute but I still love my June♥♥ ,lols^^;

P31800169400.jpg

credits to their cyworlds

Guest lovenotee

idk if this question has been asked before, im new here lol

but does anyone have a picture of mikki actually smiling showing her mouth?

Archived