ULZZANG MANIA

Guest *wenDzie^^*

wowo lee chung looks like a mix between kwon sang woo (in some angles) and hyunbin (in other) cute cute!!

btw.. was it hli that posted so many pics?

hahaha im curious to see more pics of chris yang

ahaha its funny..

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

wowo lee chung looks like a mix between kwon sang woo (in some angles) and hyunbin (in other) cute cute!!

ahaha its funny..

yeah it was me hahahaha...i'll post more of chris for you in a bit....and yes lee chung does remind me of kwon sang woo too...especially when he smiles! i love his dimples! i wish he'd update and smile more ;) i think he has such a killer smile! *faints* j/k! i just *squealed* :lol:

Guest MaryMagdalin

ahaha its funny..

ahhh wendy jie jie!

TT__TT

where have you been?!

anyway yea lisa i save inho, and woosuk pix :3

Guest LoveHLi

i just wanted to post these...i know these were posted before and someone translate some of them, but i don't want to go back through the pages again...i think two of these are unseen...well i haven't seen them before...and if someone wants to translate for us that would be awesome!

HAN DONG WOO

hdw4vu.gif

GOOK HWA

kh2kh.gif

KIM IN KEUN

kik9lj.gif

KIM SUN HWEE

ksh4qq.gif

i think she calls him hyung nim and says something about how he is or something

LEE SANG EUN

lse3uq.gif

i think she called him her better half or something like that and thanks him for introducing her and ji hoon

KKR

kkr0uz.gif

i remember it saying something about him being able to smile with his eyes...i just remembered that what she said about kkr was really cute ^^;

if i got those small tid-bit translation that i kinda remembered from the first translation wrong please correct me ^^

new mikki

mikki4aa.jpg

mikki13yb.jpg

mikki27rx.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

+edit+

most recent damoim.net ulzzang winner and the new contestants...

ulzzang4tt.jpg

winners: jo da hyuk and jung min ah

guy contestants: 1.ahn yong soo(5th place) 2.lee wun ho(1st) 3.kim sang woo(2nd) 4.pyo ji hwan(3rd) 5.yum kyung yong(4th)

girls: 1.park yoo rim(5th) 2.choi ah reum(3rd) 3.han seung hee(4th) 4.seo jin hee(2nd) 5.ahn seung hee(1st)

credits: me and damoim

+edit+

should i start flooding this place again? but first! i have to go find more pictures ^^; :lol:

Guest wishesdocometrue99

most recent damoim.net ulzzang winner and the new contestants...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3635/ulzzang4tt.jpgwinners: jo da hyuk and jung min ah

guy contestants: 1.ahn yong soo(5th place) 2.lee wun ho(1st) 3.kim sang woo(2nd) 4.pyo ji hwan(3rd) 5.yum kyung yong(4th)

girls: 1.park yoo rim(5th) 2.choi ah reum(3rd) 3.han seung hee(4th) 4.seo jin hee(2nd) 5.ahn seung hee(1st)

credits: me and damoim

+edit+

should i start flooding this place again? but first! i have to go find more pictures ^^; :lol:

those guys is cute, the girls too >.<, you have any more pics of them (the guys ^^?) :P

Guest LoveHLi

those guys is cute, the girls too >.<, you have any more pics of them (the guys ^^?) :P

i'll see what i can do....they're not quite ulzzangs yet but since they are in the running of becoming an ulzzang i guess it'll be okay to post just a FEW of their pictures right? ^^;

+edit+

ehehehe...they don't have a page yet because they haven't won and they didn't post up any other pictures sorry ^^;

Guest Sakura Li

I actually thought the new guy Uhljjangs weren't all that great.. ^^;;

And Yes Hli, I save the pics BUT ONLY THE HAWTEST ones. XDD

Guest flycmagurl

AWW NAOKI! YOU ARE UBBER CUTE AND LOVABLE! :D PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS SO YOU'RE RIGHT!! LOL! I ENJOY SEEING YOUR PICS BEING POSTED UP HERE!! YOU'RE DORKINESS IS UBBER CUTE! :D

*.smiles.*

Guest mz_yoone3k

someone with ps skills should merge their facial features together to see how the kid would look like if they got married. haha like the bennifer babies, its a shame they didn't work out.

Guest thesassygirl2

am i the only one who thinks song mira is kinda weird looking? yea she has big eyes... but her face in general isn't that pretty.. some pics at certain angles are i guess.. i always thought she was kinda weird looking >__<;;

Guest LoveHLi

here i go on my little spree again! ehehehe ^^; ...sorry if it lags!

LEE SE YOUNG

TT^TT this is all i have of him!....i'm gonna go try to find more ^^

lsy.jpg

lsy1.jpg

credits: me, soompi, and cyworld

JI SEUNG JOON

jsj.jpg

jsj1.jpg

jsj2.jpg

jsj3.jpg

jsj5.jpg

jsj6.jpg

jsj7.jpg

jsj8.jpg

jsj10.jpg

jsj11.jpg

jsj12.jpg

CHRIS YANG for wendy

chrisyang.jpg

chrisyang1.jpg

chrisyang2.jpg

chrisyang3.jpg

chrisyang4.jpg

chrisyang5.jpg

chrisyang6.jpg

chrisyang7.jpg

chrisyang8.jpg

chrisyang9.jpg

JOO INHO

jih313.jpg

jih319.jpg

jih318.jpg

jih317.jpg

jih316.jpg

jih315.jpg

jih314.jpg

jih312.jpg

jih310.jpg

jih308.jpg

credits: me, naver, and damoim

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Hehe, me too. I even save pictures that I already have (thinking it might have been in better quality--> thus, I must rearrange all my uhljjangs' pics once in a while--> it's a lot of work, man. But as long as seeing their super cute faces ....keke, all my tiredness just flies away.... :sweatingbullets: )

Awe, thanks for all the great pics, LSE is SUPER duper CUTE !!! Ahhhhh I cant handle it, too cute :w00t::sweatingbullets:

And Joo In Ho is cute too

Man, keep posting LSE pics pls heheh, and it'd be great if some of u can post Sul Woo Suk pics hihi

^^

I guess I'm too greedy, kek

i can post some woo suk and lse for u laters

right now i'm going to post more inho!

brb

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^he reminds me of kang dong woo, but i think kang dong woo is better looking than him...i don't think he'll ever be good looking to me...something about him bothers me...

TT^TT aaawwww...thank you lisa! i love those pictures! i actually don't have a few of them.....and to answer your question....i save all and every single picture that i think i don't have or i think i haven't seen before...but after a while i get all confuse because i'll come upon a picture that seems familiar and i ask myself if i already have this picture...so i go into my folders on my photobucket accounts and scan though all those pictures to see if i have it....i rarely have two of the same pictures...i try hard not to save doubles, but i know that i probably do.....i think i have maybe less than 20 doubles of all of my ulzzang pictures ;) ...but anywho! thanks for the inho pictures! I <33333 them! and i <3 you too! :lol:

thanks hli for more pictures!!!!

hehe you are such a major contributor in this thread

*sigh* what would i do without all your posting sprees!!

<3333 hotties!

inho is too cute

buttinholisa1tj.gif

lol

3de6cc4e3gq.jpg

200410030950od.jpg

878397711027641460hk.jpg

1079763710741562683ju5ya.jpg

082425026aa.jpg

200410030911es.jpg

c0cec8a3360fk.jpg

sorry i am having some trouble with imageshack uploading pix

i'll try again later

Guest alicimoo

eyyyy,,can i ark soompier something??

Do u know this guy??

http://tinypic.com/b6v9tt.jpg

My friend told me he's Kim Hun-So.?? RIGHT??

- So confusing , help me please~ and if u have the pic of them

Post for me!!~ thanks..

:wacko: *DROOL* *FAINT* FREAKEN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. GAHH.

YAH! The picture posting has been CRAZY the past few days...and without me. :tears:

@Lisa's Q: Naw, I dont save the pics. I look, I drool, I move on. :lol:

Archived