Quantcast
SeviE

What Anime Do You Watch On Youtube?

I've been watching:

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge <---- oober funny! And hot guys too!!

Naruto Shipuden <----NO MORE FILLERS!!!

Buso Renkin <-----AWESOME!!!!

Ouran High School Host Club <-----So funny!! Love the twins! (ended at epi. 24 :tears: )

Yep and more to watch!

^ even if i'm sampling, i just IRC it. or ddl...i have like 3 different links for ddl. the longest i'll wait is half an hour. if its any longer, i just quit while i'm ahead.

And if it's something I don't think I will watch but still might be interested in seeing how it plays out anyway, Youtube is there. I can just watch whatever it is I want on that. I also won't download something that I don't hold much intrigue with and feel bad for wasting time on downloading something I won't watch and deleting it.

Well no one aint gunna be watching any anime on youtube soon

they taking down all copyrighted material

If you mean the stuff that are being liscened, I think I know what you are talking about. But I'm not sure about it.

I noticed a lotttt of ppl watch Death Note-

can someone tell me what its about & if you'd reccommend it. I hate starting things and stopping it in the middle cuz it bores me.

Is it a romance-comedy-ect?

Uhhhh... lol. Just what gave you the idea that Death Note had romance? Or much comedy in it?

I've seen an episode of Sailor Moon off of YouTube, but that's it. I don't like YouTube. The quality sucks.

Not everything sucks and I hope you're not just basing that on Sailor Moon because I have also seen that on Youtube.

i used to watch a lot but i've stopped recently.. no time.

bleach

the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

monster

kare kano

eureka

tsubasa reservoir chronicles

paradise kiss

i've forgotten the rest..

i watched naruto, bleach, inuyasha, prince of tennis, ultra maniac, rementard gerad, angelic layer and a lot more but now we cant watch it.. :( well, here a new site where u can watch anime too : www.veoh.com

and that one too:

http://www.r4v3n.com/index.php?file=Mangas

I watch it on veoh instead, mucho clearer XD

I'm currently watching Death Note.. but I think they deleted it t_t

u can go on that site to watch it >.^ : http://www.r4v3n.com/index.php?file=Mangas

Air Tv is an old but very good romance anime but I suggest watching the episodes on veoh.com instead of youtube.com because youtube.com doesn't seem to have alot of the episodes.

As for what I'm watching:

Bleach (Not much, I skip around alot, only watch it cause everyone else is too xP)

Naruto (Same goes for this one too)

DeathNote (I actually liked this one, it's really good)

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (I was stuck on this for a few days, loved this one)

Mai Hime (A nice even mix of action and well.. action!)

Devil May Cry (Even though there's only one episode out right now, I can tell that this is gonna be a good one)

Da Capo (A sad anime but it looks good)

i watched naruto: shippuden, bleach and death note

only watch on youtube because i'm lazy to dl lolz

but youtube takes off the new episodes (especially bleach) so i don't really watch on youtube anymore