Guest Putri Raja

Always love his smile, especially the smile when he's trying to handle his laugh or when he become shy…. :x
@Ihjj, Eric and Junjin interaction always amuse me. My favorite OTP always Ricdy and Ricjin, because I like to see how over protective Eric with Andy, but another side, Eric always treat Junjin as his younger brother for joking or playing around and of course his teammate for teasing Hyesungi or Dongwanie. We can see clearly Eric treat his magnaes differently because they both have different personalities. I never shipped Ricyung, but seeing them together always makes me happy…lol..Ricwan also nice to see because Eric always treat dongwan like his toy, but you can see that DW never get angry…poor Dongwanie. I think Dongwan same as HS, always reject Eric but with more in 'smooth way' than HS…kkkkk Eventhough I said before Min woo is my least favorite member in Shinhwa, but I do realize he's really close with Eric in terms of 'best friend'. I know Eric close with andy, but their relationship more to 'brother' than 'friend'. Ricmin is totally the perfect example of how best friend should be. Not only for playing and sharing but also working together.  
@innnasalvatore, good job for your clip.. :). Full of uri oppa's handsomeness from time to time…kkkk
Shincom already announced some goods for Shinhwa concerts. I like jacket (expensive... 80,000 won), lightstick (10,000 won) and t-shirt (28,000 won). I'm thinking to buy jacket or t-shirt because it will be useful for long term. Need to save more money for that jacket…T.T

@Phi, you’re welcome. For "to who keep staring at me" sometimes remind myself. :\"> but I believe a lot Shinhwa Changjo will felt the same. 

If I meet Eric in life, I’m definitely going speechless.

I just keep starring him until he feels so irritating.

tumblr_n2mi79YTxJ1tvrb65o1_250.gif

@PutriRaja, I just wonder if Eric sees the clips, he must be think I’m a geek. ;))

another clip, it's called "Charming Leader-nim Eric Shinhwa"

These Shinhwa goodies are so fascinating... :-\" :-\" :-\"

@Phi Omg, I agree his hair doors play a big part. I think since 2008 I haven't liked a single one of his hairstyle. The last hair style of his that I love was after his Wa promotions. Like during Family Outing/Infinity Challenge. He looked really good there. After that....nope, nothing.

I just fainted again after looking at Mr. Mun's smile.....

Guest Putri Raja

@Phi, IMO  Eric-Minwoo-Junjin-Andy always be teammate for teasing Hyesung and Dongwan. Especially Hyesung, since he's a bit temperament and quite easy for getting angry...hihihi..But Dongwan seems more calm and just like 'let it be' if they are teasing him. In their old videos, it seems Minwoo was a bit temperament before, but now he's quite calm (maybe). Idk, but in their old days, Eric-Andy-Junjin were really close, maybe after sometimes, JJ became more close to HS. And, Eric and Dongwan were really close too? Maybe after that burping (?) incident they became a bit has 'space' between them. But, that's normal. You can't expect they all really tight to each other always. There will be time when you think this person or that person has the same thing like yours which make you and them becoming closer.

In Mwave article, I saw they put MInwoo as one of celebrities that doesn't seem aging. But, I think all of Shinhwa member can consider looks younger than their age. Honestly, among Shinhwa member, shin hyesung looks really young. Maybe because he has that pretty face :D. Dongwan maybe a bit look older, but he's still handsome tho. Uri magnae always looks cute whatever he does. JJ and Eric I could say, they look much better and younger if they do clean cut (without mustache or beard) and lastly, and surely, Minwoo with his cute eye smile.

@innasalvatore, waw..you made many videos for uri oppa. Sometimes I wonder whether he check youtube and see the comments about him will just repeat and repeat again about how handsome, hot, 4D, dork he is...kkkkk...May I know how long you've been Shinhwa fan?

@Ihjj. Personally, I think Eric suits all hair style even for that cornrow (?) or samurai hair. But, I prefer his black hair and not too short cut (like in the 'thieves' episode of Shihbang).

@PurtiRaja Lol. I personally think the two who aged the most in Shinhwa are the maknae's Andy and Junjin. The two who doesn't seem to have aged at all are the CEO's Minwo and Eric. Wannie and Syungie...umm...are in the middle. Lol.

Phi said:

@innasalvatore, thanks for sharing such nice tribute.  Really love how the vid end... Love arrow then proposal and the 'reversal' at the end hehehe  I love Shinband so much for doing that arrow shooting in slow mo.  It looks so pretty and so cool like it was in a movie. He might not good at every thing but I swear he makes every thing looks so damn cool what ever thing he does lol

2014.03.18 Eric's Autograph to Everything For Eric

Not sure when they got this but they just posted this today
It's probably for the birthday support Everything For Eric did a while back.
They did 40 meal sets to Shinnhwa and staffs for the concert parctice/preparation.

On the autograph, he wrote: "always be healthy!!"
I love his handwriting very artsy, especially that T :)

20140228_Bday_02.jpg~original

Here is the details of the supports....
Thanks everyone who participated <3

20140228_Bday.jpg~original
Credit: Everything4Eric

Guest Putri Raja

I don't want to marry Eric, because loads of girls will become my enemy. My life will not safe and peaceful…hiihihi..But, IF I have chance to marry him, I'll ask him to go outside korea, living in the small place where there's no one can recognize him…..(*PLAKKK!!!….runaway…..).
He's almost perfect human being, from looks, personality and brain, so his bride should be as perfect as him. Not should be but MUST BE..Just kidding…Whoever she is, I hope he'll find his happiness.. (but, still hoping that girl as beautiful as him, otherwise it will waste Eric's handsome genes because of the wifey's effect…lol..)