Cute fan account. I'm loving this and the nice photos that came with it :)

2016.06.21 [Fan Account] On Set of “Oh Hae Young Again” 16th Episode:

Eric suddenly appeared in the flower shop I visit regularly to film the most popular drama nowadays ‘Oh Hae Young Again’!

Based on the structure of Rachel Flower Shop… I couldn’t go out because it was crowded with filming devices and staffs!

So I had to crouch behind the counter (with two staffs) and hid there until the filming ended ㅋㅋ

My teachers >_< (there were multiple people taking picture, so our gazes are not fixed in one direction  ㅠ)

Eric ㅠㅠ Maybe he’s familiar with gardening too, seeing how he recognized Stuckyi at once!

Most people refer to this plant as a simple cactus, but he pointed it out correctly saying, “This is a Stuckyi, right?” The way he kept asking questions to my teacher made him look like a gentleman, and not to mention an herbivore, too. >_< ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. (Translator’s note: Herbivore refers to a person who's fond of plants, flowers, organic products, and things of nature)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMy teacher was shy, but she answered his questions nonetheless ㅋㅋㅋ  My teacher is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

Teeheeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ With much difficulty, I was able to snap a picture with him, too!! (Look how happy I look ㅋㅋㅋ)

I was just standing awkwardly there, but I was so happy that he was friendly and cooperative to take a picture with meㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ

Starting from here, these are pictures taken by someone else.

Though it’s a shame I can’t see it in front of my eyes ㅠㅠ It was still nice just being able to hear the script over and over again. It was my first time seeing drama being filmed in real life ㅋㅋ

Wow, he’s so cool!

A solo shot of Eric!

Fail ㅠㅠㅠㅠit’s all my fault......

Directors (below) and my teachers (above)

They say the filmed footage is scheduled to air on the 16th episode of “Oh Hae Young Again”. (Although I got permission for using the pictures, please leave a comment in the comment section below if there’s any problems so that I can take it down~)

I saw it, I saw it ㅎㅎㅎㅎ It was just for a short period, but it’s still exciting~

Source: sj_0503@naver + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

Oh no...why that kinda vote again while Eric is the only one who leads the group for almost 19 years without member changing plus established their own company???? 

I amazed how in every interviews, Eric always give a lot of praises to his co-stars and shinhwa member that we rarely see he's giving any comments about himself. But the thing still surprise me is that he still insist to have reunion with Han Ji Min though they already worked in two dramas XD. The girl must be really nice in real life since I remember Lee Seo Jin tried hard to meet her in one episode of variety show in TvN. And Kang Ji Hwan's mom also wanted her as daughter in law years ago....kkkkk....

If I could choose his next co-stars, I hope he has chance to work with Eugene....hahaha.... How it will be, filming with someone who has 'special story' in our life? ;) *just joking

Was chatting with a some Eric fans and they seem to be a bit put off with "Eric is the one chasing Hyunjin" hahaha I mean no problem with going for the woman one loves but just because he praised her and they were seen next to each other at airport or during Phuket = chasing is exaggerated to me.  I guess is why it makes many a bit irritated with the ship. XD

@Phi Eric chasing Hyun Jin? I don't know for sure. But I thought they feel comfortable around each other and doesn't look like one chasing another one XD. They're comfortable working together just like how Yu Mi and Han Ji Min before. However, Eric is known with his honesty about anything. So, if he said they're not dating, as much as I want them to be together, it seems they're not dating. 

@PutriSalju, they're both comfy with each other.  I remember seeing comments on BTS clips or at Dramabeans about how smitten Hyunjin is and she probably falls for Eric or has a crush on him (not my words but other OHYA viewers).  The alley BTS, the beach BTS when she was longing for Eric when he came from afar... I (and most of Eric/Shinhwa fans) don't mean to say HJ one-sidedly falled for Eric.   He's also comfy with Hynjin and treated her cutely and with care.  Like that BTS when he rushed to tend Hyunjin when she hurted her foot in the scene she was to scare Dokyung in front  of his house.  Another one, he comforted her when she was embarrassed in the scene she jumped hug him in front of OHY2 and the co-workers telling DK to pretend he's her BF... she was embarrassed when the staffs told her that her back side show... Eric comforted her, patting her on the back, took her hand to get up, putting the headset away for her and go check on the monitor...

It's just weird all of a sudden it becomes "Eric is chasing HJ" after he praised her in his interview and they were both seen around each other in Phuket photos. In some of the airport photos when they depart for Phuket, Eric was seen near Hyunjin or behind her.  It's a nice gesture and good manner that the guys stand/walk behind the ladies (or go in the front when the ladies are wet like here.......

https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13551583_979262155528777_1643554961_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4NzU5MTA1MjM4NzUyMTQxMg%3D%3D.2

I remember saying it's cute that it's as if Eric put on a protector hat when he's seen nearby Hyunjin as if "I'm around if you need me".  It's cute and it's good manner.... I don't see how it equates to "chasing" XD

Photo/camera can be tricky sometime when the person choose who they want focus for the photos cuz Hyunjin AND Hyebin were also were together during their check-in at Incheon airport.... The camera angle is also tricky too.  Like that fancam some one thought Eric was to touch Hyunjin's hair when he was just waving to some one :w00t:

Most people are saying that people should know Eric. When he said no it's no... yes he's an honest guy but I do see possibility of privacy and protection (not for his sake) for the denial on BOTH sides.  Any how, we don't know how the future hold for them. I still low key ship them but all the delu stuffs shippers said about Eric make a lot of fans a bit irritated and some pointed out that shippers shipping this to promo Hyunjin more than actually care for Eric or the couple.

Any way, I don't know about Eric-Hyunjin but I guess it's always good to ship Dokyung & Hae Young.... :) 

• Like 1

@Phi, well...when we become delulu, we can create so many stories from even one single picture XD. I read old stuff on Soompi thread about Eric-Lee Hyori or Eric-Yoon Eun Hye when that time they had great chemistry though CF and XMan . Just like Richyun shippers, those shippers also very delulu. When I read those thread, I thought how can they became so delulu? Maybe it will happen again this time when time pass and Richyun never dating, we can remember how silly we are (as shippers)....:P

It's none of our business about their status. So, as long as Eric is officially single, I will continue to ship him with anyone I like. This time with Richyun, but when I saw him attended Dior with Yoona, I also want him with Yoona. I have a thing for them since they were together in Shinhwa Broadcast and I hope they'll have chance to do drama together in the future XD

Katie, Eric's niece, bumped into Jiseok at the airport.  What luck!  hahaha

Someone commented he just got back to Korea from Cali.  It's like they're switching places XD   So Eric's sister, niece & nephew are going back to LA today.  I hope they enjoyed their summer holidays in Korea.  I think they do.  And they also met lot of interesting people.  I'm happy for them.   How I wish they share pic with their samchon but it's sad some spammed their IG too much that they event had to delete the pics with Eric as well as the one with Eric & Hyunjin.

Love this pic :) 

https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13712176_707198899420770_1857868968_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5NjU1Njc5MDY3MDkxNzY5Mg%3D%3D.2

@PutriSalju, yes being shippers is fun with going delu.  I remember that  with Hyori & Eun Hye.  I actually ship Eric & Eun Hye more than Hyori because they were too cute and a bit cheesy in Xman and of course that infamous Jongkook-EunHye-Eric triangle XD  It was good old fun but no one put any one down :)   Pervy shipper doesn't bother me

Yep good thing about being single is we can ship the person with whoever we like.  I'm quite curious at how the chemistry will be like for Eric's & Hyunjin next leading lady/man :)  It's going to be hard to beat, especially the kiss & romantic scenes.  One (especially the actresses) have to feel comfy and trusting with her co-actor to let her guard down.  I see many comments that their kiss scenes in OHYA really ruin all other drama kiss scenes XD cuz they're so awesome and realistic. :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Phi said:

@PutriSalju, yes being shippers is fun with going delu.  I remember that  with Hyori & Eun Hye.  I actually ship Eric & Eun Hye more than Hyori because they were too cute and a bit cheesy in Xman and of course that infamous Jongkook-EunHye-Eric triangle XD  It was good old fun but no one put any one down :)   Pervy shipper doesn't bother me

Yep good thing about being single is we can ship the person with whoever we like.  I'm quite curious at how the chemistry will be like for Eric's & Hyunjin next leading lady/man :)  It's going to be hard to beat, especially the kiss & romantic scenes.  One (especially the actresses) have to feel comfy and trusting with her co-actor to let her guard down.  I see many comments that their kiss scenes in OHYA really ruin all other drama kiss scenes XD cuz they're so awesome and realistic. :)

"I'm quite curious at how the chemistry will be like for Eric's & Hyunjin next leading lady/man :)"  - THIS!

I am curious too and I have someone in mind for Eric's next leading lady and Hyun Jin's next leading man.  WE ALL HAVE SECRET. :lol:

All the best for their next acting project.

Btw I stumbled upon Beatles Code where SH members were guests. It was hilarious, enjoyed it.

• Like 1

@Phi I have no doubt Eric can create another superb chemistry after watching his dramas. Even the messy Spy Myung Wol, he can still make the romance with Han Ye Seul believable and enjoy watching them together. Just like what I've said before, even in CFs and variety shows, he can make fans shipping him so hard. I watched Domino pizza with him and an actress (don't know her name, I'll put it later in this thread), and I amazed how beautiful this couple at that time. My colleagues (who are OHYA fans) said that Eric isn't the man that we see handsome at the first sight but he sure has magnet to make ladies come to him without even trying. 

Beside Yoon Eun Hye, I don't have any specific name in my head for his next leading lady now. Too bad she disappear. But I have several senior actors name that I wish he could work together with. I want Eric to take more serious projects, I mean serious genre like thriller, actions, saeguk or heavy melodrama. Enough for rom-com XD. But again, his business with Shinhwa and Shinhwa Company should be considered first. At the end, we have to accept whatever genre he can do :phew:

@icemaid I recommend you to watch Shinhwa Broadcast for good laughing. So hillarious^^

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Phi said:

Katie, Eric's niece, bumped into Jiseok at the airport.  What luck!  hahaha

Someone commented he just got back to Korea from Cali.  It's like they're switching places XD   So Eric's sister, niece & nephew are going back to LA today.  I hope they enjoyed their summer holidays in Korea.  I think they do.  And they also met lot of interesting people.  I'm happy for them.   How I wish they share pic with their samchon but it's sad some spammed their IG too much that they event had to delete the pics with Eric as well as the one with Eric & Hyunjin.

Love this pic :)

Hi Phi, oh, is this Eric's niece? She's cute. Thanks for sharing the picture. :P

Who are the top 4 K-drama stars women want to marry most?

110aa20d-53ca-48be-894b-6c0763a58576.jpg

We all have a dream partner in our head, and for many viewers of Korean dramas, that ideal person tends to be our favorite celebrity.  It is easy to get taken in by the charm and ridiculous good looks of our favorite stars, and we may even daydream about what it would be like to be married to them. A recent survey reveals which male celebrities Korean women would most like to marry. Who made it on the list? Read on to see if the Korean celebrity of your dreams made it!

The Korean matchmaking company DNoble has recently surveyed Korean women, asking them which male celebrities they would most like to marry.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Eric Moon 

fc889693-e6cd-44d5-8e35-679eea0b951b.jpg

Eric Moon received 30 percent of the votes, coming in second! Eric, a member of K-pop band Shinhwa, most recently appeared in the drama Another Oh Hae Young. His popularity in the drama only boosted his popularity and desirability for marriage!  

source : dramafever

• Like 2

I'm happy that from other casts's interviews more people know how nice Eric as person (and it proves Eric isn't just looks). So, Kim Ki Doo was the one that Hyun Jin referred as 'only Eric fans'...XD

Even the actor that play Park Do Kyung's doctor said Eric more like hyung than a dongsaeng towards him. Seems like everyone agree Eric is the typical of big hyung that ready to take care of you :) And I'm sure this is one of the reason why all Shinhwa member respect and love him until now. And how can we not love him? Tell me how???!!! In every interviews he had, he always talk about how great this actor, how nice that actor, how perfect this person or Shinhwa member. He rarely give any comments about himself and I never heard he praised himself.

I sincerily hope that Eric would get all the happiness and success because he really deserve it.

• Like 1

There was a mistranslation from fan account from HJ's broadcast today (but please correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not korean native speaker either).

Hyun Jin said she can't drink so the people in their team mixed some drink for her (to make her more tolerate) but she didn't mention who was the one who mixed it, or maybe Yeh Ji Won (so it wasn't Eric). 

When the host asked with whom she wants to work again with (from her previous works), she said Eric also could be good one. 

10 hours ago, icemaid said:

"I'm quite curious at how the chemistry will be like for Eric's & Hyunjin next leading lady/man :)"  - THIS!

I am curious too and I have someone in mind for Eric's next leading lady and Hyun Jin's next leading man.  WE ALL HAVE SECRET. :lol:

All the best for their next acting project.

Btw I stumbled upon Beatles Code where SH members were guests. It was hilarious, enjoyed it.

haha please tell, I'm curious of who you have in mind for their next project.  I really have no expectation so I'm very curious of your picks!  hahahahah

@willenette, yes that's Eric's niece.  Looks like her samchon got her a backstage pass to a music show that she gotta meet with Taeyeon, Sistar, EXID backstage.  It seems like they had a great summer in Korea. I'm happy for them.  And thanks for sharing the news.  This poll is probably because of OHYA popularity but nonetheless, Eric is a great catch.  He's honest, loyal, open minded and fun, and yes very handsome too XD (and he has a good family)

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

There was a mistranslation from fan account from HJ's broadcast today (but please correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not korean native speaker either).

Hyun Jin said she can't drink so the people in their team mixed some drink for her (to make her more tolerate) but she didn't mention who was the one who mixed it, or maybe Yeh Ji Won (so it wasn't Eric). 

When the host asked with whom she wants to work again with (from her previous works), she said Eric also could be good one. 

I just saw goosong's tweet.  She said her drinking capability is about 1/2 a bottle of soju? And she said she like the mixed drink (beer & soju) they made and there wasn't mention who did the mix.  There was trans said Eric did the mix?  :)

Here's the trans of Hyujin wants to work with Eric again (make an OHYA sequel already XD) on Kim Shin Young's Radio show.   It's kinda cute she called him Eric oppa instead of being formal with Eric-ssi  :) 

• Like 1

"He’s the master of creation" hahaha How I miss Eric on SNS.  His convo with Haha, Lee Ji Hoon, Umh Tae Wong... and more...  back then was hilarious.  Eric has that aura / CEO vibe that makes it hesitated for people to approach him but he's such a goofball and friendly when you approach him.  I heard of fan accounts how they don't get that celebrity shrug off or him being snobby (of course if you can get passed his gate keepers a.k.a. managers & staffs) :)

Of course one should approach any celeb in good manner and polite too :)

160718 [SS Interview②] 'Oh Hae Young Again' Kim Ki Doo’s Intervew: Shinhwa Eric has an amazingly great personality

Presenting oasis-like laughter to the viewers in the midst of twisted and intertwined romance between main lead actors, the poly team was full of loyalty towards Park Do Kyung (Eric). Just as Seo Hyun Jin mentioned in an interview, Kim Ki Doo is an ‘Eric enthusiastic’. Kim went on stating, “I love Eric. I was a fan of him ever since he started off as Shinhwa. Starting from personality to interest, we share so many things in common. My nickname used to be ‘otter’ back then, but it changed to meerkat with this drama. All these nicknames were given by (Moon) Jung Hyuk (Eric). The part where actors sat on (Lee) Jae Yoon‘s lap was also Eric’s idea. He’s the master of creation. He was the one who created me. The funny screenshots that gained popularity through SNS were all captured out of coincidence, but most of it was Eric’s idea.”

Eric-hyung has an amazingly great personality. Makes me wonder whether he's someone who has been a star for more than 20 years. He’s generous to me, so I’m also generous to him in return (laughs).  Even when a short article about me is published, Eric captures it and sends it over to me. How can you ever dislike him when he takes care of such small things like that?  But, not only Eric, the same applies to other actors. I wondered how in the world the drama production team gathered such kindhearted actors for the drama. A while ago when we had a gather-up all together, I expressed my appreciation towards Hyun Jin by thanking her for wonderfully leading the drama.  When we were all bidding each other goodbye in the airport after enjoying a separation vacation (Phuket trip), I actually shed a small tear.

Although Kim Ki Doo does not have eye-catching physical features, he has a comfortable and appealing face to make up for it. “Whatever I do, I always smile. All of the staffs are very fond of me. I frequently refer to myself as ‘a good looking meerkat’. I really don’t think I’m all that unattractive. I’m actually quite confident in my own skin”, said Kim, flashing a silly expression. When he was questioned about the comedic role he often gets in projects, he replied, “There’s a variety of comedic acting. I still have many things I want to try. I want to become a person people would laugh and cry to. Since people recognize me for this character, I might as well become the best in comedic acting and present happiness and sadness to many viewers.”

(Omit unrelated part)

Source: Sport Seoul + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

Here is the series of Sitting on Lee Jae Yoon’s lap released during the course of Oh Hae Young Again on various Actor’s Instagram.  They also recreated this while they were in Phuket.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/a3160efec0b497ce5c22e3c4e8cd5d63/tumblr_inline_oahzgo17Ak1qcufwd_1280.jpg

http://66.media.tumblr.com/3ab0368a0fc136a20eb713eb04422e06/tumblr_inline_oahzhjos6v1qcufwd_1280.jpg

cr: EricMun.tumblr

All of OHYA casts and crews seem really good people. I'm sure they had a lot of fun working together. Hopefully next project, Eric will get the same or even better environment, casts and crews. 

Anyone notice that after Seo Hyun Jin mentioned Eric's name as the actor she's gonna work with again, suddenly she and the host became a bit awkward. Like she just realized something that she shouldn't mention. Thanks to dating rumour that made the atmosphere turns like this :angry: I'm sure if no dating rumour, we can get more Eric in her talks. I hope both still comfy around each other and don't care too much about that stupid rumour.

On 7/16/2016 at 2:44 PM, lavender2love said:

Thank you for your go-ahead....... hugzzzzz. Definitely a kiss is way much better than the baseball bat that Se Kyung used to great effect. You're a dedicated fan ...... and so devoted that whatever that makes your idol happy you'll happy with it, Thumbs up!!

All the latest photos of Eric at the Dior do are amazing.......He looked so much the sophisticated man about town. Because he's well built, whatever he wears is striking. So I can imagine him at the awards ceremony totally awesome and with SHJ with him, his caring side will just manifest...... so looking forward to it. I'll be here for the photos.

@PutriSaljuOh...... what is this Dior Colour event ? Who gets to be invited ? Mostly kpop celebrities ? I don't see other celebrities.

Sorry for not seeing your post earlier.  It didn't show up when I refreshed.   I guess when you become some one's fan (no matter how long or devoted), when the person is happy or sad, you feel that happy/sad vibe or when they're in troubles, you'll also get worried. :)  

It's a shocker for most people if who is used to Dokyung's dress code.  Eric loves the relax, casual clothes on for casual occasions and of course he dresses appropriately for functions and official events.  I remember in old interview he said it felt restricted when he lived in Gangnam (it was close to the broadcast stations) so he couldn't go out in t-shirts, shorts and flip flops.  Looking good is part of celeb's job though good for him not get so caught up into that and dresses as he likes for the occasions.  Shorts, t-shirts, baggy pants, sweat shirts and beanines are his regular items for every day wears :) 

Eric looks very sophisticated in Dior event and that Dior suit looks really good on him. Better than the model XD   The wide shoulders and his build is perfect for suits.  I quite like this modern take on the suit compare to the traditional ones, especially when paired up with a funky pair of shoes.  I said on Twitter seeing him at Dior event make me greedy to see Eric walking the red carpet at tvN event (if OHYA cast is invited and if it doesn't clash with Shinhwa's October comeback).  It'd be great to see Eric & Hyunjin walking arms in arms down the carpet... I don't know if they will in th heat of the dating rumor.  I hope Hyun

The Dior event is the 1 year Anniversary of Dior in Seoul.  It's also the opening of the special exhibition DIOR COLORS.  The guest list was Eric, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hye Soo, Shin Sekyung, SNS' Yoona, EXO's Chanyeol & Sehun, Baek Ji Yeon (tvN talk show host). and others

STARS GATHER AT DIOR EVENT

dior4

ERIC…….so handsome! Dior recently held an event at its store at Gangnam and invited a bevy of popular celebrities. There was Eric, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hye Soo, Shin Se Kyung, Chan Yeol, Yoona and a couple of others. I don’t why Yoona is wearing such a warm outfit in the middle of summer but maybe it’s from the Fall-Winter collection of the designer house. On a separate note, Choi Ji Woo has horrible posture. I can’t find a single photo of her standing straight. I realise she almost always hunches over and over-tilts her body awkwardly to one side at photo calls. It could be a camera angle thing but I don’t get it. She’s tall and attractive – should just straighten up and flaunt it like actresses of similar stature such as Jeon Ji Hyun and Sonia Sui.

dior1

dior2

dior3

dior5

dior6

dior7

dior8

dior9

dior10

dior11

dior12

dior13

photo credits as stated + via Breathless Survival

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

All of OHYA casts and crews seem really good people. I'm sure they had a lot of fun working together. Hopefully next project, Eric will get the same or even better environment, casts and crews. 

Anyone notice that after Seo Hyun Jin mentioned Eric's name as the actor she's gonna work with again, suddenly she and the host became a bit awkward. Like she just realized something that she shouldn't mention. Thanks to dating rumour that made the atmosphere turns like this :angry: I'm sure if no dating rumour, we can get more Eric in her talks. I hope both still comfy around each other and don't care too much about that stupid rumour.

I saw that bit.  It fell as if "oops did I said Eric's oppa name... I shouldn't" XD

I feel the same thing.  I think if there weren't because of the dating rumor she probably talked more about Eric or let the MC asked more.  They often discuss what they'll talk about before the show right?

Even just mentioning she'd like to work with Eric again, OSEN fired off an article speculating about the dating again hahaha  At this rate, it's going to be very akward for the 2 of them if they are to be at tvN's award.  The last thing I want to see is they come and walk down the red carpet separately just because of this stupid dating rumor. :(:(

Oh Hae Young Again DVD box set will be releasing the Blu-ray version first in January 2017 and the regular DVD box set to follow at later date.

The price is 275,000 wons for the Blu-Ray box set (plus shipping for oversea fans).  It's damn expensive but it's actually in the same price range for any Director cut box set, let alone a Blu-ray set.  It's interesting they condensed the 18 episodes down to 17 for the box set.  I'm curious of what they chop XD

Here is some more info.  You should get an email notice with the same content as below if you signed up for the Blue Ray set during the survey.

CnqLJ6DUkAAP-Sm.jpg

cr: AMO twitter

CnpubgMUsAECA1e.jpg

cr: mon050992

• Like 1