Another PPL for BREITLING for BENTLEY

I was curious of the brand since it's been shown many time right from the start of the drama.
I guess Eric has a thing for watch endorsement as he was the 1st CF model for Swiss Rado.
Then Catier watches in Discovery of Romance, now Breitling for Bentley for this drama

Song Joong Ki also wore this same watch in DotS according to the blog.

http://blog.naver.com/yonghosol/220732713838

http://www.breitling.com/en/models/navitimer/navitimer-01/

CkpN_NGUYAAI7lW.jpg

CkpN-fZVAAAtl9o.jpg

http://postfiles13.naver.net/20160610_156/yonghosol_14655347942425GzPg_PNG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_7.PNG?type=w966

This model for when he went to the 2nd press conference as well as through the drama.

http://postfiles12.naver.net/20160610_203/yonghosol_1465534794584uTH2d_JPEG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_8.jpg?type=w966

http://postfiles7.naver.net/20160610_102/yonghosol_1465534794988lXrp8_JPEG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_10.jpg?type=w966

http://postfiles7.naver.net/20160610_54/yonghosol_1465534794799zm7B4_JPEG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_9.jpg?type=w966

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Phi said:

Another PPL for BREITLING for BENTLEY

I was curious of the brand since it's been shown many time right from the start of the drama.
I guess Eric has a thing for watch endorsement as he was the 1st CF model for Swiss Rado.
Then Catier watches in Discovery of Romance, now Breitling for Bentley for this drama

Song Joong Ki also wore this same watch in DotS according to the blog.

http://blog.naver.com/yonghosol/220732713838

http://www.breitling.com/en/models/navitimer/navitimer-01/

http://postfiles13.naver.net/20160610_156/yonghosol_14655347942425GzPg_PNG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_7.PNG?type=w966

This model for when he went to the 2nd press conference as well as through the drama.

http://postfiles12.naver.net/20160610_203/yonghosol_1465534794584uTH2d_JPEG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_8.jpg?type=w966

http://postfiles7.naver.net/20160610_102/yonghosol_1465534794988lXrp8_JPEG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_10.jpg?type=w966

http://postfiles7.naver.net/20160610_54/yonghosol_1465534794799zm7B4_JPEG/%BA%EA%B6%F3%C0%CC%C6%B2%B8%B5_%B6%C7%BF%C0%C7%D8%BF%B5_%BF%A1%B8%AF_%BA%A5%C6%B2%B8%AE_%BD%C3%B0%E8_%C5%BD%B3%AA_9.jpg?type=w966

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this info. It seems that Eric is one of many actors who love luxury watches. :PThey say a watch is the only accessory a man can buyA watch should be seen as an investment. :D

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 6-12, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

At the top of the week, we had Monster and Jackpot duking it out for first place, though surprisingly, the short drama KBS had to insert in order to give Beautiful Mind more time, Baek-hee Has Returned, pulled off some great ratings for its first two episodes. And Oh Hae-young Again keeps inching toward that coveted 10% mark… maybe next week will be the week.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Monday, June 6      
Baek-hee Has Returned 1 KBS 9.4%
Monster 21 MBC 10.3%
Jackpot 21 SBS 10.3%
Oh Hae-young Again 11 tvN 9.0%
Tuesday, June 7      
Baek-hee Has Returned 2 KBS 9.0%
Monster 22 MBC 10.7%
Jackpot 22 SBS 9.9%
Oh Hae-young Again 12 tvN 9.4%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-6-12-2016/

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phi said:

haha seeing all the other BTS, I don't think Eric is shy with Hyunjin  :)  May be a bit awkward when Jae Yoon was teasing Hyunjin about RicYoon bromance :D 

Phi, I heard that grilled clam kiss scene, which was shown last June 11 through  Naver's TV Cast, was Eric's idea, is it true? Hahaha – that’s so Eric.....That was a NICE scene. Looked so real, so natural.  :P

@willenette The kiss is originally in the script but the shifting chair is his idea. The original idea was kissing while transffering the clams...Yikesssss!!! I don't like any idea about kissing while eating. I'm happy about the shifting chair instead. I even prefer the back hug kiss. It's more sweet but it will be more painful for Seo Hyun Jin's neck since it's opposite direction.

The watch isn't from the sponsors?

@angel2013 You're welcome. Maybe you'll get shock once you know Eric more. He's definitely different from his image in dramas. I was surprised seeing how weird he is at first but then I got used to...hahaha...But until now, I really don't don't the real Eric. Sometimes he's funny, sometimes he's weird, sometimes he's scary (I mean, his member once said he's scary producer) and sometimes he's cute.

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

@willenette The kiss is originally in the script but the shifting chair is his idea. The original idea was kissing while transffering the clams...Yikesssss!!! I don't like any idea about kissing while eating. I'm happy about the shifting chair instead. I even prefer the back hug kiss. It's more sweet but it will be more painful for Seo Hyun Jin's neck since it's opposite direction.

The watch isn't from the sponsors?

@angel2013 You're welcome. Maybe you'll get shock once you know Eric more. He's definitely different from his image in dramas. I was surprised seeing how weird he is at first but then I got used to...hahaha...But until now, I really don't don't the real Eric. Sometimes he's funny, sometimes he's weird, sometimes he's scary (I mean, his member once said he's scary producer) and sometimes he's cute.

Hi Putri, ahhh.........ye, it's the shifting of chair, that was what I'm referring to. So, that was the original idea....I noticed that it's a trend in K-drama, huh? It's called "food kisses" - I've seen a teaser that (2) leads simultaneously put their lips on the can when beer foams out - hahaha. K-drama has always a kiss scene. :P

20 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Putri, ahhh.........ye, it's the shifting of chair, that was what I'm referring to. So, that was the original idea....I noticed that it's a trend in K-drama, huh? It's called "food kisses" - I've seen a teaser that (2) leads simultaneously put their lips on the can when beer foams out - hahaha. K-drama has always a kiss scene. :P

Kdramas try their best to produce long lasting kiss scenes..LoL...

22 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Kdramas try their best to produce long lasting kiss scenes..LoL...

Putri, it’s easy to complain when TV shows repeat familiar stuff, but repetition isn’t necessarily a bad thing: take the K-drama kiss. And a good show has to make a kiss feel original. The world is full of good actors. But actors and actresses who are good at screen kisses are something else. You know why in K-drama it's long lasting kiss scenes?  They don't show how kissing looks, they show how it feels, that's why. It's just that K-TV is censored but K-movies have less restriction.:P

• Like 1

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 13

photo734016.jpg

The last we saw of Do-kyeong, he was fervently racing to solve the great mistake of letting Hae-young go. Most of the tension this episode revolves around the horrifying possibility that their relationship has been overrated. Do-kyeong and Hae-young were just never meant to be. It's more of the usual from "Oh Hae-Young Again" in terms of frightening relatability, since in every break-up anywhere, it's only really over when both parties finally decide to give up.

And what makes a person give up on what they think may be love? Mostly just looking foolish. Do-kyeong's personality is not well-suited to submissive gestures. It's a struggle for him to act concilatory with Hae-young, and nearly every such attempt Do-kyeong makes here involves unnatural behavior that comes off as less than persuasive. So it's suitable the episode is building up overall to the moment when Do-kyeong snaps, finally acting like his real self again.

That much, I think, illustrates the difference between a relationship that a person wants to continue out of inertia and one one that genuinely has a life of its own. Look at Tae-jin and the other Hae-young, and the desire to get back together with their formally engaged partners mostly just amounts to returning to a life of known comfort. But knowing that you love a person isn't the same as really knowing anything about them, and it's the latter quality that "Oh Hae-Young Again" has always prioritized.

While that's all strong material as usual, I really must take issue with the whole "Jun shows Hi-ran his script" storyline. Mostly I've just gotten uncomfortable with the way Hi-ran dresses at meetings that are obviously intended to be semi-formal rather than dates. This episode is the first time I can remember the drama actually commenting on Hi-ran's wardrobe, and while the first joke with Hae-young was kind of cute, everything afterward was just awkward and weird.

And not the good kind of awkward and weird like what we've come to expect from Soo-kyeong. The poor pitiful woman asks for advice from the only source she can think of, which just goes to show how low she's gone. And yet there's Jin-sang, always at the wrong place at the right time when inspiration hits. It's very sweet how Jin-sang is consistently able to show Soo-kyeong he cares about her in pretty much the most inappropriate way possible. I really do hope that plotline works out. Sure, Jin-sang is kind of a creep. But at least he's not married.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

Watch on DramaFever

Episode 13

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 14

photo734578.jpg

Now that Hae-young and Do-kyeong are back together again, "Oh Hae-Young Again" moves to cute filler material. On one end it's nice to get a reprieve considering how gloomy the drama has been lately. On the the other this is some of the weaker cute material we've gotten from the drama and much of it accidentally paints its characters in a bad light. Considering how Hae-young just had a hospital scare, it was really pretty insensitive to not phone her parents and tell them she'd be late. Then again why didn't they just try to call her?

It's not that the scenes are really all that bad- it's just they constantly run into basic logical problems which rather undercut the emotional impact of the usual warm heartfelt conversations. The flashback involving the other Hae-young is the main exception to this, but it works largely because no effort is made to be cute. It's just a cold reminder of what we already know- that for all the superficial advantages conferred on the other Hae-young, the main Hae-young has had the much stronger benefit of a genuinely loving family.

Yet even that strength is undercut by the revelation of Soo-kyeong's idiotic plan to deal with her pregnancy- the whole "move overseas" cliché that I really wish Korean dramas would stop using. While in comparative terms single mothers in other countries have an easier time than those in South Korea, it's not like a Korean woman can just pack her bags move overseas and everything will be hunky-dory. Immigration is hard, and it's not like we roll out the red carpet to domestic single mothers either.

Moreover, Soo-kyeong has consistently been portrayed as depressed, and those issues directly stem from a troubled relationship with her own mother. Imagine a person like that trying to raise a child alone in a foreign country on the opposite side of the world from her support network. Thankfully by the end of the episode enough information is out there for other characters to hopefully prevent Soo-kyeong from following through on this idea.

Overall those elements are the main thing making me uncomfortable with this episode- "Oh Hae-Young Again" has always used a lot of staple drama clichés but they've been well-disguised under the more creative aspects of the production. Although the drop in writing quality may be a result of the two episode extension. The cliffhanger is just as shocking and powerful as usual, begging the question of what will happen next.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

Watch on DramaFever

Episode 14

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

It is so nice that Eric visited Dongwan's musical with other member, Minwoo and Hyesung. The trio looks very casual. I love Eric without make up. He always has this kinda mustache if not filming. I guess he should shave his mustache everyday...hahaha... I love how he looks handsome just wearing simple cloth and cap. isn't it sweet even though he's busy during filming, he still visiting his member? Awww... I really admire his loyalty.

TvN will hold their 10th anniversary awards. As much as I wanna see Eric win something, I don't give any expectation. I just too scare with some people who likes to bashing him. OHYA drama got high ratings so it's more than enough for me. I just hope he stays healthy because after this drama finish, he needs directly lead Shinhwa company deals with contracts and other administration stuff, not to mention composing and selecting songs for Shinhwa album this autumn.

It's better we keep our expectation low and another surprise come just like KBS drama awards 2014 where he got 3 awards at the same time. I was so happy for him. Hopefully, another good surprise also will happen to him this year. Again, I won't put any expectation. If he gets, I'm so happy but if not, I also happy for whatever he can reach.

• Like 2

June 15, 2016

5 best kissing scenes in first half of 2016

Top Korean celebrity actor Song Joong-ki got to show off his kissing capabilities in various scenes of the mega-hit K-drama with actress Song Hye-kyo. The two together definitely made viewers’ hearts throb.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Eric in “Oh Hae-young Again”

(tvN)

In the most popular TV drama currently, singer and actor Eric’s kissing scenes have become the talk of the town. Their lips remained locked even while having a big fight.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

On 2016-06-13 at 2:24 AM, willenette said:

Phi, I heard that grilled clam kiss scene, which was shown last June 11 through  Naver's TV Cast, was Eric's idea, is it true? Hahaha – that’s so Eric.....That was a NICE scene. Looked so real, so natural.  :P

@willenette, sorry for the late reply.  Putri already gave you the answer about the grilled clam kiss.  The title from Allkpop is misleading (as most of the time) hahaha   Not sure how writer-nim thought it's a good idea to passing the clam then kiss... It's kinda gross me out tbh (just like Hyunjin said, it'd look dirty if not done properly) XD  I like Eric's idea of turning the chair like then kiss.  It's more natural position and it looks cool too turning the chair like that.  The kissing from the back that some one from the crew member suggested is not very comfy and a bit awkward and it'd be hard on Hyunjin's neck :)

Thanks for sharing the top 5 kisses in 2016.  Glad to see Another Miss Oh's wall kiss there :)  It it were best 2005 kisses, the one from A Love to Kill should be there (it's my most fav kiss scene from Rain)  :) 

Here's the sub of that BTS that has the making of the clam kiss (it starts at around 1:35) :) 

@putri, tvN's award is on October 9th for their 10th Anniversary.  And I'm glad to see Another Miss Oh is up there for potential awards but it's very very challenging with all the great dramas tvN has over the past 10 years.  This year alone have very good ones.  I'm not sure how many categories they'll have for their award but Cho Jin Woong should definitely win daesang for his performance in Signal.

I hope Eric & Huynjin can win best couple.  Anything else would be awesome.  But yes agree that certain haters and as usual, there will always be some saying xxx or xxxx should win this/that...

I wonder if the award also falls right in Shinhwa's Fall comeback.... I hope Eric will get a quick much needed rest after the drama before working on the 13th with Minwoo.  It was great seeing 1/2 Shinhwa at the musical.  Despite his grueling filming schedule, Eric is very supportive of Dongwan to come to the musical instead of resting.  I hope Andy & Jinnie can go together later.  It's funny seeing Jinnie a bit jelly of the trio. :) I wonder if JJ was busy or he didn't get the message lol

• Like 2

I'm glad that OHYA got so much recognition. And again I wanna complaint that how few person (and I'm sure it's the same person with different account name, which is maybe Eric's haters) blaming Eric's acting again in Dramabean. I was like, what???!!! When everyone enjoying the show, she/ he still again and again complaining the same?

I always lurking into Naver everyday to see how's this drama doing. And Park Do Kyung character is always in top 10 for popular character, where rarely other characters in OHYA, not even the Oh Hae Young itself. Just like yesterday, Park Do Kyung is number #3, where none of other OHYA characters in top 10. This is the proof of how popular his character. So, I don't understand about the complaint. Maybe they want Park Do Kyung overact while he even rarely talk. Again, I become to this topic because I feel sad everytime those few people address the same topic again and again. Sorry...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phi said:

@willenette, sorry for the late reply.  Putri already gave you the answer about the grilled clam kiss.  The title from Allkpop is misleading (as most of the time) hahaha   Not sure how writer-nim thought it's a good idea to passing the clam then kiss... It's kinda gross me out tbh (just like Hyunjin said, it'd look dirty if not done properly) XD  I like Eric's idea of turning the chair like then kiss.  It's more natural position and it looks cool too turning the chair like that.  The kissing from the back that some one from the crew member suggested is not very comfy and a bit awkward and it'd be hard on Hyunjin's neck :)

Thanks for sharing the top 5 kisses in 2016.  Glad to see Another Miss Oh's wall kiss there :)  It it were best 2005 kisses, the one from A Love to Kill should be there (it's my most fav kiss scene from Rain)  :) 

Here's the sub of that BTS that has the making of the clam kiss (it starts at around 1:35)

Hi Phi, thanks dear for the reply. Also, thanks for sharing the clip. NICE that Eric's drama is one as the Top 5 Kisses for this year. BTW, that RAIN's kiss was called " post-vomit lizard kiss" - hahaha. :P

*** Phi & putri,  so NICE that tvN has their own awards ceremony now just like other (3) big networks to honor its shows with ratings that have even beat the Big 3 on occasion. Hurrah! I have always love tvN as their dramas are willing to push boundaries. Some of my favorite dramas have come out from tvN. Cable TV has been shining for me. Every drama in tvN is superb. As far as I remember that it was first announced some years back but IDK what happened, why it was postponed. Well, 2016 is a good year for tvN with so many shows worth recognizing. One of them is Eric's drama.  I hope the drama could at least have even just (1) award because they deserve it. Seo Hyun Jin and Eric need to get the Best Couple award.  Their chemistry is off the charts & this without a doubt! I can't wait for the red carpet. I hope Eric is attending the event. Oh.....since this will also celebrate the networks 10th year, I hope they could bring back the cast of Misaeng, I love the show, and I adore Im Siwan. Misaeng rocked my world. I guess it's one of the shows that make tvN successful.  Or if they can’t do that, I hope they could do a tribute segment showing all of their hit dramas.  I hope they don’t mostly focus on their recent dramas! (all these are just my opinion -)  We all have different taste, anyway. Happy anniversary to tvN! :P

• Like 1